Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#201900 by AlanJones Sun May 18, 2014 1:51 am
This is an au pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

am mr williams i saw your profile on eaupair i will like to know if you are still available for a nnay kindly get back to me on time

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#202099 by AlanJones Mon May 19, 2014 11:08 am
Thanks for the response. we live in new york city I travel all around states here because of my job, i work as a bussinesman and my wife teacher . first of all i want you to know that you can come any time you want and you can stay and work for me as long as you like. Also I share your view about getting into the United state of America legally. I want you to have all the necessary traveling papers you need to come before the end of the month or next month with your visa. I don't want to go through any agency, So ......... GREAT AGENCY will handle the document . Dealing with ...... GREAT AGENCY is good and i really trust them. I have to inform you that it will take the Traveling Tour few weeks to make the papers and it will be sent to your contact address. I want you to send your full name and address to him with your contact phone number too we can have a chat on hotmail messenger cause i tried to register skype but not going through .

NAME: Mr. Joan of GREAT AGENCY
Email address: [email protected]

Send The Details Below to Them
Full name:
Address:
Passport Number:
Dat Of Birth:
PHOTO:
WORK DOING PRESENTLY:

So contact them and they will let you know the exact amount for the processing of J1-VISA that will be made for you . I will be waiting for your mail. Once again i will be paying you $390 - $400 per week ,i hope it will be ok as your salary and you will be working for 15-20 hours per week.There will be free accommodation for you, free car, free internet access to reach to your family and free cell phone for you and $175 as pocket money every Friday. Please kindly understand that we cant deduct any money from your salary to do all this for you and to be on the fair side and also to earn your trust, I want you to be honest with us and let us know how much you have out of the processing fee the travel agency will charge you and we will pay the rest as soon as you receive mail from the agency. Please understand that we cant pay all the money for your traveling initially but as soon as you arrive in person to the united state, we will be glad to refund all expenses made to you. Its not that we cant bear the expenses but we are only taking some cautious and precaution as we have lost some money while trying to help a nanny but she happens to be a fake and ran away with it. I will appreciate it if you can take good care of my daughter. Contact the Traveling tour and the processing will start asap.

Best Regards

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#202799 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 3:24 am
From the fake travel agent joan brown [email protected]

HELLO THIS IS MR JOAN OF GREAT AUPAIR AGANCY SO MR wILLIAMS ASKED US TO GET YOU VISA AND OTHER DOCUMENT ON HOW TO GET TO USA AND WORK FOR HIS FAMILY SO KINDLY BE INFORMED THAT THE COST FOR PROCESSING YOUR DOCUMENTS IS $4050.00. FOR YOUR DOCUMENTS AND WORKING PERMIT.

BREAKDOWN

VISA FEE : $650
WORKING PERMIT : $600
TRAVEL INSURANCE : $100
CONSULAR CHARGES : $150
LAWYER ATTESTATION FEE: $450
LAWFUL PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE : $250
PRINCIPAL MISCELLANEOUS : $100
CONSULTANCY FEE : $100
AGENCY FEE : $450
CARRIER FEE :$350
PETITION FEE : $650
BORDER CARD FEE : $200

YOU ARE ADVISED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR US TO START THE PROCESS OF YOUR DOCUMENTS

We Shall give you the details of where to make the payment to as soon as we receive a confirmation email from you and all the necessary details
Hope to hear from back from you

Best Regards,

#203001 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 11:36 pm
Dear, here is the bank details we dont waste time on our costumers document so here is the bank details

Name on Account sonya Patrice Miller
Account Number:3340428920XX
Routing Number: 061000052
Swift code : BOFAUS6S
bank name : bank of america
Home Address:XXX Austell Georgia. 30168
Bank Addressank of american Georgia 269 Powder Springs Road Marietta Georgia 30064

kindly get back to us as soon as possible so to get your document done on time and also send us the deposit slip for comfirmation

GREAT AGENCY