Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#201938 by AlanJones Sun May 18, 2014 4:31 am
This is an au pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Goodday ,

We wish you could see the joy and happiness in our heart,We are am more than glad to read your note concerning your love towards my kids.

We need an Au pair due to my work and my husband.We are always busy and we believe our kids Gabi (11) and Landon (6) need someone not as an Aupair/Nanny alone but as part like a friend.

My husband Scott (48), works at a construction company as a Carpenter full time (remodeling homes).We visit our Parents during the weekend, Gabi and Landon likes being around friends and going to the Amusement Parks, loves watching Cartoons go to the Amusement park,Cinemas and watching soccer sometime..We believe they will love been with you all the time.

We promise you will never regret coming into my Family.We don't want you as an Au pair alone but part of my Family also like a Friend,we believe you know all about my Family?We will like you to tell me more about your country,Family,Culture and Weather.Moreso, We will like you to tell us what you will do to make the Kids happy.

We will want to know if you have your travel Visa and working permit to the State and if you don't have any document .We will want you to contact the USA visa travel Agency that will help you with your Visa,working permit,Plane ticket and Ehic Card for your trip to US cause we don't want anything to happen to you at the airport...They have been helping our family whenever we wanted to travel. { [email protected] }.

We will be offering you 600 Dollars per week,Saturday's and Sunday's will be your offday's and we promise to do our best to make you feel at home and happy.

whatever they say,let me know and we am assuring you that my family will Refund all your traveling expenses as soon as you get here.This is our address Below..

188 S Rogers Way Golden, CO 80401

(949) 249-8687

We will like you to make contact with the USA visa travel Agency so as to help you with your visa,air ticket and work permit in other to be available as fast as possible.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Alex Clayton

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#202095 by AlanJones Mon May 19, 2014 10:57 am
From [email protected]

UNITED STATES VISA APPLICATIONS

We strive to provide 100% Customer Satisfaction.The application process is only available online, and a result of the application is provided within a maximum of 72 hours. The authorization is valid for 2 years and be used for multiple entries unless the traveler obtains a new passport.

Our Privacy Policy is described in this notice. We understand and acknowledge that you care how your information is used and shared. We appreciate your trust as we are committed to protecting the privacy of your information. By visiting USAvisa.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Policy.

We work hard to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. Customer information is stored in high capacity servers located in a state-of-the-art data centre. It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your passwords and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.

Dear Customer,

We've been contacted by your host family concerning the fast arrangement of your travel document to U.S.We will want you to fill and send the USA Travel visa Application form which have been attach below and resend Via-Email attachment to the agency as soon as possible.

Address of USA High Commission in you location.

And a total of 900 Dollars to enable the us start processing with the arrangement of your documents fast.

Kindly provide the above details.Our Travels representative will get in touch with you, at the earliest.With our dedicated staff we promised to make your dream reality.

Thanks for your Co operation.

Management

USA VISA

Legal Disclaimer: USAvisa is a private information website not affiliated with the United States Government.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.138.180.7
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#202253 by AlanJones Tue May 20, 2014 12:29 pm
UNITED STATES VISA APPLICATIONS

We strive to provide 100% Customer Satisfaction.The application process is only available online, and a result of the application is provided within a maximum of 72 hours. The authorization is valid for 2 years and be used for multiple entries unless the traveler obtains a new passport.

Our Privacy Policy is described in this notice. We understand and acknowledge that you care how your information is used and shared. We appreciate your trust as we are committed to protecting the privacy of your information. By visiting USAvisa.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Policy.

We work hard to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. Customer information is stored in high capacity servers located in a state-of-the-art data centre. It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your passwords and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.

Dear Customer,

All necessary Visa information's have been recived and verify,your document will start processing as soon as the requested payment have been received today..

It have been requested by our management that the requested payment should be made through Western Union Money Transfer to our cashier details below for fast processing and sending of your document to the US embassy for approval...

Kindly visit your local bank with our cashire details below inother to help in sending the payment through Western Union Money Transfer today...

Cashier Name: Kasha Davis

Address: 2530 Holland Avenue.

:Bronx

:New York

:10467

And respond to us with the payment of proof fast. MTCN Number (Money Transfer Control Number),Sender's Name,Sender's Address and Total Amount Sent...

Please advice us as soon as the requested payment have been made to avoid any delay in permitting/processing your document, Contact us fast with the payment information's .Once we have confirmed receipt of your payment we will start with the processing and sending of your documents..With our dedicated staffs, we promise to make your dream a reality.

Thanks for your Co operation.

Management

USA VISA

Legal Disclaimer: USAvisa is a private information website not affiliated with the United States Government.

#203641 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 10:03 pm
The scammer also uses the email address [email protected].

#204487 by camarajones Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:02 am
Mode Note: Please note that this post was made by the scammer in Lagos, Nigeria. He made this post in order to try and salvage his scam.
It has been left here for people to see how devious these thieves can be! This thread is real and Alex Clayton [email protected] is a scam Au Pair job.

Hello,

I've worked as an Au pair for Clayton family and they are very loving,caring and understanding family.They are not scammer.Some stupid Au pair are somewhere and somehow trying to paint Clayton family black....PLZ STOP THIS BLACKMAILING ..They are real family...
#204488 by AlanJones Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:07 am
camarajones wrote:Hello,

I've worked as an Au pair for Clayton family and they are very loving,caring and understanding family.They are not scammer.Some stupid Au pair are somewhere and somehow trying to paint Clayton family black....PLZ STOP THIS BLACKMAILING ..They are real family...

Welcome to Scamwarners scammer, how is the weather in Lagos today? A Mod/Admin will be along shortly to properly identify you as a scammer.

There is no doubt that the Clayton family using the email [email protected] are scammers as they write from Nigeria.