Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#201941 by AlanJones Sun May 18, 2014 4:38 am
This is an au pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Hello Dear, Thanks for your interest in my family. I am Mr. Tyrese Walker, I work as Head Of accounting for Wellsfargo Bank, and my wife work as a Manager in an Insurance company in Myrtle Beach,USA. I have a wonderful boy named Harry and he is 4 years old. Due to the extremely busy nature of our job and our tight business schedule, we have little or no time to spend with Harry, so i need a reliable and GOD fearing Aupair/Nanny who will take care of Harry and also be a mentor to him as he grows, because I am always ''busy and always traveling',trying to take care of our businesses around the world, so you will be in position to take absolute care of Harry. The job will require that you relocate to Miami FL if you are willing to pick up the offer and all responsibility shall be taken care of by me. The incentives attached to the job includes the following:--A private accommodation for you.--Your personal car(if you know how to drive)--A
weekly pocket money of $255--A monthly salary of $1650--We are also willing to support you financially in any language school if you desire to attend one. All these incentives will be put in place just to encourage you to perform well and be dedicated to the job. If you are willing and ready to pick up this job, kindly email me back and I will explain more about me and my son. Warm Regards,Mr & Mrs. Walker.+17865677748

+17865677748 - VoIP number

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#202097 by AlanJones Mon May 19, 2014 11:01 am
Emails to this scammer are opened at

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.149.68.190
Originating ISP: Cobranet Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#202444 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 11:40 pm
That's good to hear, tell me more about yourself and how much experience do you have with kids? also some of your recent pictures would be appreciated.