Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#203254 by petroanndv Tue May 27, 2014 4:13 pm
hi i recently applied for a job advert in connection with Au pairing in USA this person is posting on Facebook using the email Few Willmas Cdwell <[email protected]> and after i said i do it privately im not with a company he said i must register with AU PAIR INTERNATIONAL and he supplied the email: [email protected] and Few kept insisting that it will cost me $1250 so I asked Few cant he pay it and then he can just deduct it off my first salary at first he never answered my question so after i emailed them twice and haven't gotten a reply and told that i haven't gotten a reply, i suddenly got a reply from that email address saying i must pay it 'cause i must go through an agency but i could see the language skills and wording was similar to Few's so i sent Few an email asking again if he would pay it and he refused so i went on to Google and searched for the company myself and got hold of Katrina [b]Removed (BW) <[email protected][/b][> who is a legitimate worker for Au pair international and she confirmed my suspicions that he was trying to scam me! so please beware these email addresses
Advertisement