Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#203447 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 1:26 am
This is an au pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Email address: [email protected]
Address: 1400 NW 12th Ave 33136
Tel-No: 1-514-437-4302

Brief Job Description
Au Pair for family in USA I am looking for an au pair who is interested in coming to live in USA. I have 1 child who you will need to care for. If you are interested please send me a message and I can tell you more about my family.

Reference for Au Pair
Easy going,I enjoy the outdoors,walking along the beach,or in a national park. I'm a bit of a romantic and can be vey passionate. I love taking photos and enjoy good music,movies and food. Love my kids(theirs very loyal) and enjoy vacations.

"Dear Aupair" Message
Hello, I am Mr Garry Bush from United State, we are seeking for an interested aupair that will work for us, the duty of the aupair is to take good care of our Son Franklin. Please contact me if you are still available. i got your contact from eaupair.com that is were you will also see my account. Garry Bush

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement