Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#206372 by AlanJones Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:08 pm
Au pair scammer with profile on eaupair.com

[email protected]
+44 70234659865
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#211252 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:17 pm
From Andrews Powell - [email protected]

Hello XXX

How are you doing Thanks for the mail response, I am so glad you mailed and also will want you to know that we want you not only as an Au-pair but also a Big Sister to My two kids and cecilia and james

I will like you to know that you will be earning 520pounds per month and a pocket allowance of 80pounds weekly, I hope that is okay by you. You will only work for just 8am-6pm and Your duties will be taking the kid to school and bringing him back home, play with him, go to museums, playground, watching movies prepare/serving his snacks and foods.And i hope that is not too much for you to do for the Salary and i hope the Salary is not too Small for you my Dear and also will like you to know you will be driving the kids to school and a private Car will be provided for your own use but you will attend a driving school when you arrive in Uk.We really need you here as fast as possible. . We will to assist you in part of your traveling Visa and other booking documents to the UK.

My Questions are

1) Do you have experience about childcare

2) How long are you willing to stay with my family

3) What date do you want to join my family

4) Are you a good cook

5) Did you have visa or working permit to work in UK

The reason why i choose you is because i want to learn about another culture and i will like you to teach my family about your Language and your culture ..
Hope to hear back from you

Andrews Powell

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#211601 by AlanJones Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:12 pm
Hello XXX

How are you doing I am glad to hear back and have you told your mom and dad that you want to be an aupair in UK .. ..I will contact the UK Consulate make the necessary requirement for the processing of your traveling documents and as soon as i get back i will be expecting your mail so that i can get back to you and let you know what they said and Attached is my family pictures. I will be very grateful.If you respond better to me..... You have nothing to worry about. you will be treated like one of the family and you will have 5 days to work in a week and 2 days as your off day that is Saturdays and Sundays. You will have the opportunity to do whatever you want to for your own good on weekends you will also be having your own flat including your bathroom toilet kitchen and bedroom, Internet access and mobile and land phone so that you can make contact with your friends and family... i will like you to send me some of your pictures, so i can show them to the kids and i think they will like you despite the fact that they have not see you. send my regards to your family.

Hope to read from you soonest.
Best Regards

Andrews Powell

Image Image Image

#211945 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:21 am
Hello XXX

Iwent to the consulate department here in UK and i was told that you will be needing a UK Visa,working permit and flight ticket which will be process between 3 to 5 working days and it will cost you ( 920pounds ), you are to send the following details below in other for the processing of your traveling documents to commence on time so that all neccessary Arrangement We being put in place.... i have told then i will assist you with half of the payments which is 460 pounds and you have to make payments of 460 pounds too is that okay by you...it will be better the processing of the Visa and other documents should be done here in UK since am here it will be more fast and safe here in UK...Hope you bear with me to my decision and below is the Information you have to Provide so that they can use it to start the Processing of your Visa.

Full Name:

Full Address:

City:

State:

Zip Code:

International Passport scanned front page:

Phone Number:

I await the following details from you asap.

Best Regard.

Andrews Powell

#212266 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:44 am
Hello XXX

How are you doing As i told you I have submitted your details to the Consulate here in UK Department over here and i was told that the processing of your traveling documents will take 3 to 5 working days in other to process your Visa, Working Permit and Flight ticket with order documents and they are waiting your payment of 460pounds too for the processing, i have also received the Consulate Cashier Representative...on how you can make payment

Below is the Via western union Payment information that you to used and make payments of 460pounds

Name, Jeanette Bolton
Address, 1 CHAPEL STREET OSWALDTWISTLE NR ACCRINGTON United Kingdom

After you make the payment at Via western union you should please get back to me with the scanned receipt
copy and the following information

1) **Full Name and Address of the Sender

2) **10 digit Money Transfer Control Number(MTCN)

3) **Exact Amount Sent

4)** Country.

Hope to hear back from you

Aandrews Powell

#212345 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:02 pm
That is the western Union details i sent to you..on how to make the payments you just ask where is the western Union agency they will give you a form to fill fill the form with the information i sent to you and make the payments as soon as the payments is done you get back to me with the information giveing to you at the western union they don,t give bank details since the money is not up too 2000 to 4000 pounds then they can give to you bank details the other bank details is the western Union which i sent to you for those who want to make payments of 460 to 1500 then you can use the western union for that okay here is the Consulate email address
[email protected]

#212424 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:51 am
Hi XXX

Am glad to hear back from you i will like to let you know that you are not paying up to 2000 or 4000 pounds up.
that is why they send you look for a Western Union is just like a bank they will give you a from to fill and you will fill it with the information i send to you as soon as the payments is done you get back to me with the western union payments receipt and the information that is all then send it to me i will forward it to them as soon as it confirm they we send you an email that they have received your payments them they will start the processing of your Visa and order documents you can pay it there in XXX you just look for a western union and tell them you want to send money to the UK they know how to do it

#212499 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:17 pm
I sent a mail to them and they told me to ask if there is a Via MoneyGram in your country if there is them you can also go to the Via MoneyGram and make the payments you should not go to the consulate in your country and make payments since your information is here in UK when you make the payments in your country the processing will not be done since the payments did not send to them here in UK try and understand me .

waiting to hear back from you