Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#206595 by AlanJones Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:50 pm
This is an au pair job scam. There is not job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Salary: As for your salary, I will be will be paying you $3,000 Usd Monthly equivalent to the US Au pair program and minimum wage and a pocket fee of $300 Usd weekly which I suppose should be enough for your primary needs and that does not include you to pay any taxes, after when i see that you work very well I shall increase your salary Are you satisfied with the pay?? do you want to know about your duties?...

if you come over, with your good cv...i can move you over to some oil and gas company to work. That will be few months after you are here, so i can get another nanny

Travel Agency email: [email protected]

mail them, tell them i sent you to them for registration okay. they will tell you what to do

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#206596 by AlanJones Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:50 pm
Hello Applicant,

I want you to know that MD Mark
Nicholas is a good, humble and delightful person under
the Au Pair Agency, so before you can work for him,
you have to be God fearing and honest to his family.

Will you like to know about the registration process and
charges??
Please get back to us.

Kindest Regards
Au Pair Travel Agency
MGT.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#260373 by beccawaldmann Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:03 am
Email from : [email protected]

> Hello Applicant,
>
> Thanks for your Swift E mail response back to us.....
>
> We will love to make you understand this that the payment of $500Usd can only be sent to us via western union and immediately it is done we will proceed further with your process.
>
> Payment without western union, we don't think we can accept such because it would not reflect in our account and we do not want such to happen
>
> Right now we are short of words, as you have said you trust us, place that trust on us and go ahwad with western union payment, we the agency have been receiving this way for years and there has not been any problem from anyone and and also the Government, because we deal with them all the time.
>
> So we will say you go ahead with this and get back to us with the transfer receipt.
>
> Kindest Regards
> Au Pair Agency
> MGT