Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#207970 by AlanJones Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:54 pm
Fake au pair agency Rebecca Hewitt - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

You are to carefully go through this contract and make sure you have a thorough understanding of the terms and conditions contained therein because your signing it translates to your acceptance of the terms and condition contained therein and they will be binding on you throughout your contract stay with your host family . You are to sign the contract by printing out the pages where you have filled in your personal details and the last page of the contract document, then write your signature and date at the appropriate spaces provided. You then send the scanned copy of these pages to us via email. Also you are to accompany this signed document with the Refundable Commitment Fee Deposit of 700 GBP and it is to be sent to us via Money Gram money transfer using the details below.

Name, Marry Payne

Address, 144 New Kings Road , London, SW6 4Lz ,United Kingdom

After you make the payment at Money Gram Transfer, you should please get back us with the following information. www.moneygram.com

1) **Full Name and Address of the Sender

2) **8 digit Money Transfer Control Number

3) **Exact Amount Sent

Yours Faithfully

Management

Fake contract

Agreement Form
Global consultant firm, Ltd., a United Kingdom company, its successors and assignees (“Global consultant firm”) and the undersigned au pair, (“I”, “me” or “my”),
………………………………………………………………………………
Please write your full name
For good and valuable consideration, understand and agree to the following terms and conditions relating to the au pair’s participation in Global consultant firm.

(a) I will live with the Host Family for a period of ______ months, starting from ________________ (or as soon as possible). During this period,
(b) I will have the opportunity to improve myself by attending educational programs if I so desire.
Au Pair UK au pair program (the “Program”):
1. I shall familiarize myself with all (if any) visa requirements. I shall obtain necessary documents (e.g. a valid passport) prior to departure and shall not enter my host country without a proper visa (if required).
2. I agree to perform the child care responsibilities outlined by my host family to the best of my ability, and make every effort to act as a caring, responsible host family member, and will abide by the host family’s household rules.
3. In addition to the terms of this Agreement, I agree to abide by additional reasonable terms and conditions stipulated by Global consultant firm during the Program year. If there is any confusion between this Agreement and the terms of any other contracts, agreements, or materials of any kind, the terms of this Agreement
shall prevail
4. I will accept any cultural differences in the spirit of cultural exchange. I agree to comply with the program regulations (“Regulations”) issued by the United Kingdom Government. I acknowledge receipt of a copy of the Regulations as they apply to me.
5. I agree to attend and actively participate in all child safety and child development training and orientation sessions sponsored by Global consultant firm.
7. I will abide by all local, state and federal laws and other regulations.
8. I will not buy, sell, possess, or use any controlled or illegal substances, and will only use medications as prescribed to me and approved by a treating Physician. I understand that I may only consume alcohol if I am of legal drinking age, and if am of legal drinking age, I agree not to consume alcoholic beverages to excess at any time or to drive under the influence of alcohol. I further agree not to consume alcoholic beverages at any time while I am on duty.
9. I understand that I may not use the family’s automobile(s) for any reason without express permission from the host family and that any agreement to Use the host family’s automobile is strictly between the host family and me. I will not use the automobile unless the host family has obtained all of the mandatory automobile insurance coverage required under the laws of the land where the host family resides.
10. I understand that it is my responsibility and I agree to pay any personal expenses which I incur while participating in the Program, including but not Limited to, health expenses not covered by insurance, phone bills and/or car damages. If I leave the host family with unpaid bills, I understand Global consultant
firm will have the right to withhold my commitment fee deposit until I have paid the host family. Global consultant firm will not be held responsible for any financial disputes I have with my host family such as outstanding money for educational component, weekly stipend, etc. I understand that I must settle all disputes directly with my host family.
11. I agree to notify the staff of Global consultant firm in case of disagreement, misunderstanding or serious problems including but not limited to my health, safety, welfare, adjustment to my host family, school, culture or language, or misunderstandings or problems with my host family. If placement and/or participation in the program is deemed unsatisfactory by Global consultant firm for whatever reason, Global consultant firm will reassess my suitability for future placement. If a recommendation for future placement cannot be provided by either my host family, my Local Childcare Coordinator at Global consultant firm, I understand my participation in the Program will be terminated and be subject to the standard termination procedures outlined in this Agreement.

Au pair placement is a U.K. government designated exchange program

12. In situations where I am having problems with my host family, I agree to consult with and meet with Global consultant firm representatives and to follow Global consultant firm mediation guidelines as outlined in the Au Pair Handbook. If the problems cannot be resolved and I am recommended for future placement, I understand that, at Global consultant firm discretion, Global consultant firm will use reasonable effort for two weeks to find another host family for me. I recognize that Global consultant firm may not be able to find a new placement for me. I agree to be flexible regarding my replacement in terms of, including but not limited to, state, region, and car use and I shall remain in contact with Global consultant firm at all times. During such time, I shall continue to live with my current host family who, in its discretion, may request me to provide, or not to provide, any childcare services. If I do not perform childcare duties during the transition period (even if I am staying with a host family) I understand that I will not receive the weekly stipend. I understand that Global consultant firm cannot guarantee a new family placement for me within the two-week transition period, or that I may not be
recommended for a new placement, which will result in my termination from the program and early return to my home country.
13. I understand that I may be terminated from the Program if I do not successfully complete the program year with Global consultant firm for reasons including but not limited to: if I leave the host family without prior consent from Global consultant firm; if I am removed from the Program at the discretion of Global
consultant firm in accordance with Paragraphs 11 and/or 12 of this Agreement; if I do not fully participate in training, academic courses, monthly meetings, or if I in any way violate this Agreement. Such termination will result in the following:
a. I will no longer be the responsibility of the host family or of Global consultant firm; and
b. My Global consultant firm insurance coverage will no longer be valid and no part of it refunded; and
c. My status will be reported to U.K. Immigration and my Au pair visa will no longer be valid; and
d. Global consultant firm will not provide me with housing in the UK.
14. I am expected to depart and return on the date and time arranged by Global consultant firm. Special requests may be considered, however additional fees may apply and these costs will be my responsibility. I understand that Global consultant firm cannot book my return flight for a date later than thirty (30) days after the completion of my program year. I am responsible for my own transportation to the specified departure gateway in my home country. I understand that if I make a change to my ticket (departure from home country and/or return ticket to home country) after it has been booked, I will be responsible for paying a GBR100 change fee well as any additional airline penalties.
15. I agree to irrevocably, unconditionally, and fully remise, release and forever discharge Global consultant firm and its affiliates; and said persons’ respective officers, directors, successors, assigns, attorneys, insurance companies, agents, employees and affiliates, or others to the extent acting or purporting to act on the afore mentioned persons’ behalf (all of said persons hereinafter, in the aggregate, being referred to as "Released Parties"), from any and all claims or causes of action which I have or may hereafter have, which arise out of injury, damage or loss of any other kind to me or my property resulting from participation in the Program. This includes, without limitation, my performance of services for and involvement with the host family, regardless of how such injury, damage or loss may arise. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any losses, claims, damages or liabilities related to or arising out of my participation in the Program, including (without limitation) any injury or damage to me, that my
host family causes, that any third party causes, that I cause or to which I contribute, and any injury or damage to my host family which I cause or to which I contribute.
16. This Agreement shall take effect as a sealed instrument under and shall be governed by the laws of United Kingdom. In the event of any claim, dispute, or proceeding arising out of the relationship of me and Global consultant firm, or any claim which in contract, to Global consultant firm, or otherwise at law or in equity arises between the parties, whether or not related to this Agreement, the parties submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of United Kingdom.
17. Writing my name on this agreement indicates acceptance of this Agreement and is legally binding. No alterations to the terms of this agreement will be valid unless approved in writing by Cultural Care Au Pair. If any provisions of this agreement shall be deemed unenforceable, such clause shall be omitted and the remainder of the agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Holidays and hours of work and Salary
18. As required by Global consultant firm Saturdays and Sundays are your free Period. Your working hours is 6 hours daily. You are entitled to a salary is 550 pounds monthly and a weekly pocket money of 70 pounds weekly. Global consultant firm required you to make a refundable deposit funds of 700 pounds which will be used to file up the contract Agreement and will be Refunded back to you at the End of your contract Stay with your Host family for security reason.
Name
Kingdom.
Director: Marry payne
Global chamber is one of the leading travel services providing U.K. Government designated exchange program.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement