Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#208611 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:50 am
This is an au pair fake job scam. There is no job, just a scammer wanting to steal your money.

Hello Au pair,

How are you doing? I went through your profile at http://www.newaupair.com and was highly interested in your service to be my beloved son's Au pair. My name is Mr Patrick Morin. I am divorced and work with a Marine company here in London, UK, and my son Lester is 4 years old.

Due to my varying and lengthy working hours, I am looking for someone who is caring, flexible and appreciates family values and will be willing to be a special friend to my beloved son Lester, someone i can trust to treat as a family/friend and not just as an Au pair.

I am easy to get along with and will really want to make you feel comfortable and at home. Your one and only duty will be basically to take good care of Lester.I already have a housekeeper who cleans the house. You will be provided with a well furnished room with its own bathroom, a desk phone and computer system with full internet access. You are also allowed a car for your easy accessibility and also in the case of emergency. I can only afford to pay you 320GBP (Three hundred and Twenty pounds) weekly and 100GBP allowance to see to Lester's after needs and I hope you can accept that? I will also pay for your documents and travel expenses.

Kindly get back to me with your updated Resume/CV and few pictures of yours if interested, so we will get to know each other more better and also tell you more about your job.

Cheers!!!

Mr Patrick Morin

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement