Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#209006 by zeth Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:03 pm
Hello Au pair/Nanny.

First of all i want to tell you that i am please in writing you this message.. Thanks for getting in touch, I came across your Profile on the Au pair site and decided to contact you on possibility of becoming our new family member after going through your profile, It my pleasure writing you about my family and i will be very glad if you accept my offer.

We are a family from USA, My name is Shantel Gill while my Husband name is David, We have just 2 kids which there names are Ann and Dan, Ann is 4 years old while Dan is 1 and half years, Our contact address is ( 877 E Forest Ave Muskegon, MI 49442) I'm 45 years old, a widow, My Husband died of Cancer 2 years ago. My Husband is an Engineering, while am a business woman, I always busy at work that is why i need someone like you in our Household, because i am the only one left at home with the kids. We got one wonderful dog, she is a Chihuahua pup and her name is Jada. don't be freak out if i call Jada baby, because she is my baby too and i treat her with love and care like my kids. You don't have to worry am sure you are going to get along with her and my kids too because they are all friendly and like meeting new people. We are looking for someone who likes to do their own thing and doesn't have a problem staying home, I need a very good, honest, caring, understanding and God fearing Au pair Nanny for my kids and my pup. Am in need of a Nanny because our Nanny had to go back to her country last year November because her mother was very sick and her attention was needed. She stayed with us for 7 months. I close very later from work and ever since our Nanny left my kids have been staying with my mother and my younger sister Tammy always take care of my kids because she lives with my mom and she stays about 3 hours drive and Jada will be the only one left at home after i left for work, but i will like my kids to be staying with us because my sister is kind of busy with her part time study in business management, so i will like to know if you are interested in taking care of my kids and the pup while i am off to work.

Your Duties is to take the kids to school and bringing them back home, play with them and Jada, go to museums, zoo, aquarium, playground, watching movies, prepare/serving the snacks and foods, you can use my car to pick them, you can attend a driving school over here if you can't drive, am also ready to assist you if you wish to go attend English school in other to improve your English standard level.

You will be staying with us when you get here, You will have your Private Room which will have Bathroom/Toilet, Television, Air-Conditional and Internet Computer. You will have access to the Internet and a Telephone at home to get in touch with your friends and love ones. You will be having Saturdays and Sundays as your off days while i will be at home to take care of the kids, you will be having all the privacy you want, so to enable you have enough time for yourself. As for your salary, I will be willing to pay you $1950 Monthly and a pocket fee of $200 weekly which I suppose should be enough for your primary needs and that does not include you to pay any taxes, after when i see that you work very well i shall increase your salary. My kids and jada i believe will be keeping you entertained at home during the days! we do not require babysitting as you see the kids is grown up...hehe just like they always say, which means that you are free to enjoy these as you wish. On your days off you can enjoy the Sun on one of the many beautiful beaches just a short drive away. We also have a summer house by the lake which we would like you to spend some time with us in.

I'll like to know how long you can work for my family because completely it depends on how long you would like to work here with me but left to me, I do not intend to see you off in the next 1-3 years, I really would need your services. I need someone who is Honest, Caring, Trustworthy, Loving, Affectionate, Concerned, Understanding, friendly and Who loves Kids, i want to play a role of a real mother to my kids because they are all i have. Note that you have nothing to worry about because you will be treated like one of the family member, all i need from you is that you take good care of my kids as your attitude towards them will go a long way in future..

I will like to ask some Question in regard to move forward with the processing which i will like you to Answer while writing me back in your next message to me.

QUESTIONS
1. Current Occupation/Country Residence?
2. How many Years of experience do you have as an AU PAIR/Nanny?
3. How was the last family with like?
4. Do you have much experience with kid’s ?
5. Do you have a qualification ?
6. Do you smoke/ Drink ?
7. Have you ever traveled overseas?
8. Can you speak English, cook and Drive?
9. What do you like doing most and what you don't like?
10. When are you willing to start?

Once again, I can assure you that when you come you will be treated like one family and you will be very happy to work with my family. I will be more than happy if you are willing to join my family..Well i believe with this letter you definitely know much about my family so if you think you have interest in my family and got this attractive, that our family is a kind of family you are looking for don't Hesitate to reply me asap, Thanks have a nice and Wonderful day, Stay Blessed till i read back from you.

Mrs Shantel.

Thanks for the swift response, I am really happy to read your reply, It really bring a smile to my face and am very glad for accepting my offer, am very happy indeed. Like i have said in my previous e-mail, You won't have to work much at home..your duties is just to take care of Ann and Dan, also take them to school and bringing them back home, play with them, go to museums, playground, watching movies, prepare/serving their snacks and foods. You can use my car to do all this when you get here. There is an Opportunity for you to attend a Driving school and also English School to improve the standard level of your experience in both driving and English, I would like to know if you are ready to work with my family, I don't want any further delay on how you will get here, so i would like to know if you do have a USA Valid visa and working permit. If you don't have a USA valid visa and work permit. You don't need to look any further, if you never mind i will like to recommend you to one of my Designated Travel agency that made it possible for my last Au pair Rona from Chile...The agency is good and legal i am sure they will help you out. here is there contact below:.. EMAIL: ( [email protected] )

All you have to do is to send them an e-mail and make inquiries on all what you need to provide to be able to come hear in USA and work for me as an Au pair/Nanny, don't forget to tell them you are from me and i will contact them too all about how they can make it possible for you to be here, just to tell you how urgent and serious I need you here for my Kids and my family as an Au pair, I want you to know that am not counting you as my Au pair only, to me you are also one of my family member because the job is already yours. hope you'll like the kids. I will be very grateful if you respond better to me because i can assure you if you can be honest and stay caring like you promise you will never had any problem with my family, You will never regret working with my family..You have nothing to worry about you will be treated like one of the family and you will have 5 days to work in a week and 2 days as your off day that is Saturdays and Sundays. You will have the opportunity to do what ever you want for your own good on weekends, all i need is just for my kids to be treated well and well cared for Ann and Dan. Hope to hear from you soonest.

Mrs Shantel.
Advertisement