Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#214247 by AlanJones Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:11 pm
Good day XXX,
We are hereby sorry for any inconveince experienced during our inability to get back to you with our banking account details.
We have finally resolved the issue at hand and here's the banking details to make payment..
below and hope you

Once we confirm the payment we bgin your Visa and work permit processing and we assure you that i'll be out within 12 working days.
Account Name: DEBORAH A COOKE
Bank Name : Amegy Bank
Account number: 0054482XX
Routing number : 113011258
Account Type: Checkings Account

GARY HILL
CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER
SOURCE TRAVELS.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#214373 by AlanJones Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:20 am
Good day
I am Gary Hill client service manager for sourcetravels I personally take up your service all because we want the best for our client and i will like to appologise on behalf of the company concerning any stress we've caused you and we are here to serve you better with our best quality hope you'll find a way in you to reconsider us back in getting your visa and work permit..
Mrs Emily got mad at us just because you are not ok with what happens concerning the bank detail..
We just resolved everything and now we're back and better.
Hope to hear from you soon

GARY HILL
CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER
SOURCE TRAVELS.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#214829 by AlanJones Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:41 am
Hi dear

I've talked to the agency already about your visa fast processing.. that i will like you to be here by September and they asure me that they will work your visa out before then so i don't think you need some local agency to do that anymore..because i want everything to go smooth and perfect and i know they are capable of doing that.
I think you need to get back to them and allow them work your papers out asap
Hope you get that right amd waiting to get update from you on how it goes
Regards
Shawn's family