[email protected]
[email protected] fake lawyer
From London, Oxford
Dear Lairton,

My daughter Paris Duncan, an energetic, fun loving young princess that I
adore so
much, enjoys sports, dancing and loves animals although we do not have
any. We saw your profile
on easy aupair and were compelled to approach you. Once you sign the contract, we will
process a working visa for you through my lawyer, so follow his instructions. Here is the contract
its
says 5 months but if we
like each other it will certainly be extended as me and my husband Dr
Duncan like you.
Please find a picture of us with and a contract, read thoroughly, sign
and
send a copy
to myself and another copy to my family lawyer at
for
documentation and I will call you tomorrow.
Before buying your tickets, please ensure you have signed, we like your
photos
and sent back the copy of the contract so we know everything is on track.
We need to know the date
you are willing to come over. We are so excited and can not wait to have you
here.

Regards

Mrs Jerry Duncan.
Hello,

I am Sarah Nicole, from New York, United States of America. Writing this missive to request your service as a nanny for my two kids. I am contacting you on behalf of the entire family (which include my husband, our two children and I). Here are some basics about us. Our family can be describe as a place where peace, unconditional love and understanding prevails. We don't judge a book by the cover or take gossip to determine who will be around. Always try to stay optimistic and find the best in anyone or any situation including the worst ones.

I am a sales manager in a Toysrus store. While my husband is a civil engineer. I am 36years old. Wondering why we need your service? In light to my job mentioned previously, it really keeps me busy and take much of my time. I'll thereby need your service as a nanny for my children. We are sociable and fun to be with, looking for an enthusiastic au pair who adores children to spend their days enjoying their company. If you are interested, I'll be more than excited to read back from you.

Thanks,
Sarah
Advertisement