Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#212209 by Darvynia Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:17 am
Problem solved, deleted post
Last edited by Darvynia on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#212212 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:31 am
It's a scam - the email is scripted and written by a West African, not a natural English speaker.

The name Macpherson Lambert ([email protected]) is not a realistic English name and is another typical West African mistake.

The form from the "Boarder" agency (another sign that the writer is not English) is fake and the email address used to sent it will be a free or fake one.

Finally, as you say, being German you will not need any type of visa or permit to work in the UK, you just turn up and start working.

Can you post the email address that is used for the Home Office

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#213573 by Vale93 Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:10 am
AlanJones wrote:It's a scam - the email is scripted and written by a West African, not a natural English speaker.

The name Macpherson Lambert ([email protected]) is not a realistic English name and is another typical West African mistake.

The form from the "Boarder" agency (another sign that the writer is not English) is fake and the email address used to sent it will be a free or fake one.

Finally, as you say, being German you will not need any type of visa or permit to work in the UK, you just turn up and start working.

Can you post the email address that is used for the Home Office

Recently this man contact me for working as Au Pair.
This is his last email that sent me:
"Dear Removed (BW)

Thanks for your mail, i am impressed with your photos and answers to
my questions, also i want to employ you both seem hardworking and i
believe with both of you my daughter will be taken care of and also
made happy.

I will apply for a contract letter for you and i will send it to you
as soon as i get your CV.

Have a lovely day
Lambert"

So I sent him a our CV from two days.
I have fear that this man will can to send me and a my boyfriend illegal's anything in our adresses.
Do you can help us?

(Sorry for my bad english)
#213593 by Bryon Williams Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:08 am
Welcome to Scamwarners Vale93,

If he sends you anything via internet do not open it. Just ignore his emails and him. Eventually he will go away.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#213647 by Vale93 Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:01 pm
I hope so! :? :? :? :? :? :?
I have fear if he will send us at my home, seeing in my CV there's wrote the address of my home...
#213649 by vonpaso xlura Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:49 pm
He is a West African and operates by false identities. Unless he's already in your country, he's not going to go there, as it would require revealing his true identity. And just stopping answering him is not going to get him upset enough to try to find you.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10