Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#218711 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:20 am
All you have to do is to send any friend you trust or family to go to any nearest Money gram shop around you and make the deposit in your name as receiver of the fund here in London. Remember the name must be translated in English and there must not be any clash in the both names of receiver and sender so there won't be any problems when you arrive and want to withdraw your money. FIND PAYMENT DIRECTION BELOW:

Sender name: Different name
Receiver name: Your name
Payout/Location: London, UK
Amount: 680GBP

Please notify me after deposit is made and send the payment receipt so i can go immediately to the agency and sign all your necessary remaining files. Have a nice day

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#218712 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:22 am
How are you Dear?

I received an email from the UK agency yesterday and i called the lawyer who informed me about the deposit you are to make for your financial insurance to enable the agency stamp and approve your documents immediately. The lawyer told me it is a deposit you have to make to ensure you have support on your own to take care of yourself when you arrive before you receive your first salary from me. I also spoke with the UK agency head of operation and he told me that all employees seeking to live and work in the UK must be able to demonstrate little fund to ensure you have support of your own from your loved ones who are aware of your traveling. I was meant to understand that without this deposit verified by the UK boarder agency as you've been instructed, your documents will not be approved. So I advise you adhere to the lawyer and make the deposit for your financial insurance so that the agency can approve your documents properly.

I asked the lawyer if I could help you with this deposit but he said it is for your financial insurance to show you are financially capable to come and work in the UK before you start earning your own payments, and it must be deposited in your own name as the receiver here in London by any member of your family or friend who is aware of your traveling to the UK so that only you can have access to take your money back when you arrive. The lawyer explained to me that the agency needs to be sure you have little support on your own to take care yourself when you get here until you start getting paid. I have already spent enough money and time to make sure your documents was processed and forwarded to the agency for approval and i really would have loved to also make this deposit for your financial insurance but the lawyer said it must be made by any member of your family or friend to ensure you also have support from your loved ones. He said your documents are almost ready to be approved so do all you can to acquire your financial insurance certificate so that your documents won't be disapproved. Am busy in the office but I will try to keep in contact with you. Jessie and I will be expecting you soon in our home.

My regards to your family,
Clara Madiha

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218791 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:18 am
Hello Au pair XXX,

There is only one way i can help you right now after discussing this with the UK agency head of operations. The UK agency have agents all over the global and i am here in London standing in as your immigrant Solicitor, and doing all my best to make sure your documents are not disapproved but anymore delay might lead to the disapproval of your documents and termination of your contract with Mrs. Clara Madiha. I already pleaded with the head of operations to give a little time because this is not your fault as your country cannot send money out to the UK or any country. So they agency have decided to provide you with our agent bank account details in Delhi to make the payment. Once you make the payment, please send the slip immediately so we can contact the bank in India for confirmation. Your employer has already being instructed by the agency to open a salary bank account for you here in London were your 2 months advance salary will be deposited into so when you work and the month is due, you have immediate access to withdraw. After your financial insurance payment is confirmed, your documents will be approved here in the UK and the agency will transfer back the money to your employer's account or your salary account opened in your name here in London, so that when you arrive you will have money for yourself before you start receiving your salary. This is the only way i can guarantee the approval of your work and travel document so i advise you do that immediately as we don't have much time again.

FIND BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION OF AGENT IN DELHI FOR YOUR PAYMENT BELOW:

BANK NAME: ICICI BANK
BRANCH: NAYA BAZAR DELHI
ACCOUNT NAME: RAJESH ARORA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 031601503317
PAN NO.: BNRPA7337K
IFSC CODE: ICIC0000316

Deposit the equivalent of 680GBP in India rupees to agent account and send slip. After confirmation, your documents will be approved by the agency and sent to you. The deposit will be sent back to your employer or your salary account here in the UK

Barr. Jonathan Holt,
Immigrant Solicitor

#218884 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:41 am
Because of falsification of bank statements, the UK agency will not accept any bank statement. The Embassy in your country cannot approve your documents and moreover all your documents being processed here are not visible now until your application is approved. It is after your application is approved and sent to you, that you and your uncle can visit the embassy in your country.
I am going to the agency this morning because i think your documents will be disapproved and your contract terminated today because of the delay from your side. I have done my best and there is nothing else i can do. Have a nice day

Barr. Jonathan Holt,
Immigrant Solicitor

#218885 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:42 am
Good morning and happy weekend,

I just got a call from the UK agency head of operations that you are delaying the arrangements to approve your travel and work documents. The agency have many number of applicants willing to be giving a chance to come and work in the UK so any delay and reasons they find from any applicant, they will cut off applicant application in other to reduce the number of people applying for work here in the UK. I advise you to please listen to Barr. Holt and do what ever you are told because i understand your documents will be disapproved and our contract terminated today. I am going to the hospital now with Jessie to run a check up. See you soon

My regards to your Uncle,
Clara Madiha