Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#225583 by AlanJones Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:22 am
The bank just contact us back and send us the swift code, they apologise for giving us the wrong swift code, so kindly bear with us.

Here is the original swift code MELNUS3P

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#225585 by AlanJones Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:26 am
Hi,

Thanks for the pics, they told and i apolozise but according to them they have send the valid one for you to use.

So pls make such you allow your father send it today ? Need for the agency to start processing your visa soon.

Thanks
Sarah

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#225743 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:21 am
Hi,

Yes the bank name is confirm "THE BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON"

So pls make your father send it

Your Faithfully
Global Management

#225744 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:21 am
Hi,

Well this one of the reason we use money transfer like western union or money because of this kind of issue, sending money through international using bank account cause so many problems you have to call bank several times to get details

For international wire Bank name: Mellon Bank Bank address: #3 Mellon bank center, Pittsburgh,Pa 15258 Aba/routing number: 043000261 Swift code MELNUS3P Discover bank account number: 991-4394 name on account Daniel Dellepiane Account number 700-07658X-X
That all you need to make the international transfer asap.

Your Faithfully
Global Management

#225812 by AlanJones Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:18 am
There is not going to be any more mistakes again we have confirme everything myself. So tell your father to send it with those information.

Yours Faithfully
Global Management

#225813 by AlanJones Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:20 am
Hello Dear,

I spoke with the agency and they told me that their bank refuse to inform them of that, they said it the same account bearing different bank account.

And they said they have send you all the information you need, and sorry for the wrong code and everything, have you dad send it to them pls cause i trust them, been working with them for the past five years, and they are always in charge of my au pair travel document, coming in and going out.

Have your father send it to them and if anything is wrong again, i would provide you a bank details to use myself them.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.... My daughter send her regards, and she cannot wait to meet along with my family.

Thanks
Sarah

#225916 by AlanJones Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:35 pm
Hi,

Tell your father not to be upset with what happen with the agency, this time he is not going to waste time, I have talk to the agency and they apologize for what happen, Tell your that i have make such everything will go ok.

Since you are coming to work with me, i prefer that we use this agency, because they the one that would make arrangement for your flight ticket .

Just pleaded with your father

#225962 by AlanJones Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:29 am
okay, well that is going to be problem, because i only trust this agency, so if you are going to use a local agency , then maybe we cannot work together, cause i cannot work with an agency i don't know or trust.

Thanks