Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#218202 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:32 am
This is a fake au pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Hi My name is Sarah, and i would love for you to come and work with my family, am in need of an au pair asap

so here are some vital information about my family that you need to know...

We are a family of three
My daughter kookee is full of life, funny, happy and hilarious enough to take the Micky out of anyone. She is very welcoming, warm and friendly. She will end up sending you to sleep by telling you a story while you are sending her to sleep. She is this sort of girl. She loves painting. My husband is away for most of the year and we will have a house for the 3 of us, he comes back once every 4months for 2 weeks. My daughter needs an au pair who will drive her to school and brings her back home.

I am a junior doctor, my husband is away overseas. I have a cheerful and entertaining daughter who is 7 & 1/2 years old, she needs to be taken to her school at 8 am. My daughter finishes school at 3.30 in the afternoon. she will go to school 5 days a week, Monday to Friday.. you are required to stay with my daughter until I arrive home at around 8pm, then you are free again. Your free time is after 9.00 am until 3pm, then you are free after 8 pm. You will have a car to drive Carmen to school.

My daughter kookee is full of life, funny, happy and hilarious enough to take the Micky out of anyone. She is very welcoming, warm and friendly. She will end up sending you to sleep by telling you a story while you are sending her to sleep. She is this sort of girl. She loves painting and we require someone who iterates with her and play with her. She does not have a brother nor a sister, your role is to be an elder sister to her
I am on emergency medical call in hospital once a month, so I need to leave my daughter with you. Otherwise you are free during the weekends. Hoovering and dusting of the house are required, you will have your own single room.
NO MEN are allowed in the house and no smoking inside.

If you are a caring person, please feel free to often crack you into laughter. The school teachers are fully entertained by her, the only disadvantage is that she loves talking, so you need to be either deaf or very patient!
She is a positive happy girl with a good heart, the previous two Au pair can be contacted to ask them for their opinions on my daughter's behaviors and personality.

We live in the countryside of Surrey, a beautiful area in the beautiful forest area Guildford ,in UK. You will live in a spacious house in the middle of a beautiful natural setting in a secluded area.

We will pay a base £250pounds per week for 4-5 hours a day5 days in the week plus 4 hours on Sat and Sunday morning and occasional babysitting The pocket money pay is £ 10.00 at the end of every day
We will pay for food and offer a lovely, large room with wi fy and cable tv plus own bathroom. This is on the garden level and the entire floor with sitting and dinning room

As a au pair, I would love you to become a member of our family, and feel free to live the house as if it was yours
A car will be at your disposal to give a lift to and from school in Surrey or you can walk if you feel like and you can also use the car for your personal reason as well.

Her negatives: She talks alot!

If you have any questions let me know....

Thanks and hope to hear from you

Sarah

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#219338 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:04 pm
Hi,

Sorry i have been really busy with work this days that i it takes time for me to check my email ... So pls forgive me.

Can you kindly send me some good information about yourself, that you want me and family to know about you.... Thank!

I kind of new an au pair for my daughter as soon as possible, it also depend when you want to start as well, which will lead to the questions i want to ask you.

When do you want to start?? And for how long? Can you drive ? if yes do you have a driving license, If no would you like to learn how to drive? Do you have a valid passport or working visa?? Do you how to cook ? Do you know about childcare? will you teach my family about your culture?

Thanks
Sarah

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219608 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:50 pm
Hi,

Thanks for the response, Good hearing again from you... I have told my family about you and they can't wait to meet you and learn more about you.

Thanks for send me some pics and ur application.

It would be nice to see you soon, and good you have all the qualities of a good au pair ... As for your visa i would want you to send an email to this my au pair agency here in uk ( [email protected] ) . Let me know when you send them an email.

I attached a pic .

Have a blessed week.

Thanks
Sarah

#223868 by AlanJones Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:33 pm
okay good to know, are you on facebook? you can add me and we can chat more times, and i confirm from the agency that they did not get the message to you send to them, so try sending it once again, [email protected].

Thanks
Sarah

Have you try sending them an email again .

pls let me know cause there is no more time to waste.

thanks

#224077 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:04 pm
From Global Travel - [email protected]

Dear Au pair,

Thanks for using Global-travels regarding of your arrangement on visa and work permit and some other document to the United Kingdom. We promise to offer the best of all traveling skills very secured and also we like you to know that processing of your document would not take much time immediately you receive our mails send us 4 passport photograph.We promise never to disappoint you as never disappointed any of our client.We would request that you provide us with the

Following In-formation:

-Full Name:

-Mailing Address:

-Phone number:

-Nationality:

- International Passport Photo Page:

-A total of 800.00 GBP for the processing of the visa work permit,and other document that will enable you to travel down the United Kingdom for you to work as au pair to your host family and it would take us 1-2 weeks to come up with your visa
Global-Travels
Type of work permit charge
Validity
Term of issue
Consular fee
Single entry
12{months}
5 {working days}
£ 800.00
Single entry
18{months}
10 {working days}
£ 1,600.00
Single entry
24{months}
18 {working days}
£ 2,000.00

All Documents will be arranged here in our Office after the payment it will be forwarded to the British High Commission. Also, some Copies of this Document(s) will be sent to you.

We will begin in earnest once we receive all necessary Details.

In anticipation of your response.

Yours Faithfully

The image Global - Travels . Net

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.206.12.45
Originating ISP: Vgc Communication
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#224078 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:07 pm
okay good, let me know when they send a reply to you.

thanks

#224274 by AlanJones Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:51 pm
That's very good to know, Am happy to hear that, so the processing of your visa would commence soon then.

And let me know if you can afford all the fees for processing your visa

Thanks
Sarah

#224275 by AlanJones Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:53 pm
Dear XXX
We would like you to know that we have gotten your full information, and would love to start processing your Visa and other Documents as soon as possible.

In order for us to start processing your visa, we would like you to send us the payment of your visa through Via Money Gram to the information below to one of our Agent in American.

Full Name : valaree hill
Address : 165 Olympic dr vallejo CA UNITED STATES 94589

One payment have been made kindly get back to us with the recepit given to you by the Money Gram.

We wait for your response, so that we can start processing.

Yours Faithfully
Global Management

#224459 by AlanJones Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:27 pm
Hi,

Oh that's very good hear, so have you hear from the agency, on how to pay the fees for the processing cause i want them to start processing this week, i have told my family about you and everyone is looking to meet you soon.

Thanks for wanting to my au pair,, I asked you if you are on Facebook.

Sarah

#224460 by AlanJones Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:28 pm
Dear XXX

Okay, well it going to take days before the money is deposited into our account, that's why we gave you that money gram information, because it would be easy for us to receive the money and start processing your visa.
Tell your father that he should kindly use Money Gram or Western Union , or give us his number let us call him.
Also the passport you send of you cannot be review pls send us a clearer veiw of your passport.

Yours Faithfully
Global Management

#224607 by AlanJones Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:11 am
Dear XXX,

Okay we understand what your father is saying but to prove him wrong here is the bank details you are to use for the deposit of the fees for the processing of your visa.

BANK NAME : acadmey bank
NAME ON ACCOUNT : Samantha sanstra
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 69001730XX
ROUTING NUMBER : 101019482

So hoping to get the payment slip as soon as possible.
Yours Faithfully

Global Management

#225014 by AlanJones Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:12 pm
Dear XXX,

Would be expecting to hear good news today, so as to begin the processing asap.

Yours Faithully

Global Travel

#225452 by AlanJones Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:20 am
Dear XXX,

NAME ON ACCOUNT : Daniel Dellepiane
Routing number : 031100649
Account number : 70007068XX
Swift code : Disou61

That's all the information you need to send the payment into our account . So kindly get back to us with the payment slip, cause we don't have time to waste again.

Yours Faithfully
Global Management
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

#225453 by AlanJones Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:25 am
Hi,

The agency have told me they have provided you with the bank details, so pls i want to know what is going on now with the processing fees, Let me know if you still interested ?

Cause i need an au pair as soon as possible.

Also send me some pictures of you.

Thanks
Sarah

#225582 by AlanJones Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:21 am
Hi,

The swift code is correct maybe your father is one playing games, we don't understand all this, i gave you the correct information you need, The bank are the one that gave us that swift code and you are saying your father said it invalid.

Here is the information again, and if we did not get any payment this week then that's the end.

NAME ON ACCOUNT : Daniel Dellepiane
Routing number : 031100649
Account number : 7000706875
Swift code : Disou61
Bank Name : Discoverbank

Yours Faithfully

Global Travel