Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#218692 by AlanJones Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:34 pm
This is an au pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

My name is Mr. Philip white, I am from United state. I have a daughter who's 2years old.. I want an Aupair/Nanny for her because she and the maid are always the ones left at home after me and her mom left home for work. I was notify that you are one of the best Aupair/Nanny on the site. I would like to know if you are still available for the service and i would like to know the cost of your service per week (Salary). I would like you to get back to me, if you are interested in being my daughter's aupair. If you do have any questions pls do ask me i would be willing to read back from you soon.

Best Regards

Mr. Philip white.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#218921 by AlanJones Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:04 am
Hello Dear Aupair/Nanny

How are you doing? I'm so happy to read from you. About me and my family, we are honest, trust worthy and eligible and we are looking for the same in the Aupair/Nanny that is going to work with us. About my family, we enjoy chilling with our love once, like going to the cinema or watching movies in the living room, like swimming, fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling, going bowling. About the Aupair / Nanny Duties, He/She must give my daughter a special care and helping the house maid in light house work, we will give the Aupair/Nanny a car to drive out with my daughter, in case you dont know how to drive am willing to teach you someday and the Aupair/Nanny can come along with is boyfriend/Girlfriend, We have make arrangement of a room with a toilet and a computer with internet ready for the Au pair in our house and i don't think you will have a problem in staying with us, we can live together as the same family. Well i got all your answer concerning the question i ask you and that will also make me to have the interest to employ you as my aupair or nanny. But i needed a full trust and honest from you and a very good caring from you to my daughter. I hope you dont have a criminal record. I will like to know how long you want to stay with my family and when you can come down here to start working for my family. Are you married ? Please send me your pictures and your full contact details including your phone number, and that will make me believe who you said you are and i will also send those info to ( Traveling Tours) they handled our last Au pair's document with the visa and the charges are affordable, they are affiliated to Bell View airways and approved by the common wealth body and the United State Government, i have a dependable connection with them. So kindly get back to me asap and we can talk about how to process your document and your flight as soon as possible. So get back asap.

Best Regards

Mr. Philip White.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218968 by AlanJones Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:29 am
Thanks for the response. I travel all around states here because of my job, i work as a contractor and my wife works with a constructing firm here. first of all i want you to know that you can come any time you want and you can stay and work for me as long as you like. Also I share your view about getting into the United state of America legally. I want you to have all the necessary traveling papers you need to come before the end of the month or next month with your visa. I don't want to go through any agency, So ......... TRAVELING TOUR will handle the document . Dealing with ...... Traveling Tour is good and i really trust them. I have to inform you that it will take the Traveling Tour few weeks to make the papers and it will be sent to your contact address. I want you to send your full name and address to him with your contact phone number too.

NAME: Mr. Williams of WILLIAMS TRAVELING TOUR
Email address:[email protected]

Send The Details Below to Them
Full name:
Address:
Passport Number:
Dat Of Birth:
PHOTO:
WORK DOING PRESENTLY:

So contact them and they will let you know the exact amount for the processing of J1-VISA that will be made for you . I will be waiting for your mail. Once again i will be paying you $390 - $400 per week ,i hope it will be ok as your salary and you will be working for 15-20 hours per week.There will be free accommodation for you, free car, free internet access to reach to your family and free cell phone for you and $175 as pocket money every Friday. Please kindly understand that we cant deduct any money from your salary to do all this for you and to be on the fair side and also to earn your trust, I want you to be honest with us and let us know how much you have out of the processing fee the travel agency will charge you and we will pay the rest as soon as you receive mail from the agency. Please understand that we cant pay all the money for your traveling initially but as soon as you arrive in person to the united state, we will be glad to refund all expenses made to you. Its not that we cant bear the expenses but we are only taking some cautious and precaution as we have lost some money while trying to help a nanny but she happens to be a fake and ran away with it. I will appreciate it if you can take good care of my daughter. Contact the Traveling tour and the processing will start asap.

Best Regards

Mr. Philip White.

#220085 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:55 pm
hello how re you doing am sorry for the late reply have been out of the stte so how do yu wnt to get here and do you ahve avisa maybe i should connect you with a friend of mine so he can help you to get here on time cause i need a nanny as soon as possible for my daugther

#220144 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:09 pm
yes they do arrange visa I have to inform you that it will take the Traveling Tour few weeks to make the papers and it will be sent to your contact address. I want you to send your full name and address to him with your contact phone number too.

NAME: Mr. Williams of WILLIAMS TRAVELING TOUR
Email address:[email protected]

Send The Details Below to Them
Full name:
Address:
Passport Number:
Dat Of Birth:
PHOTO:
WORK DOING PRESENTLY:

soget back to me as soon as you get to them and also get back to me with their reply

#220145 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:14 pm
From williams johnson - [email protected]

Dear

Williams Travel & Tours wishes to thank you for contacting us regarding the arrangement of your traveling documents to the United State of America and we promise to offer you a credible service so that you would be glad you have contacted us for your traveling documents processing to United States Of America.

You're to send the following information:

Full name:
Address:
Passport Number:
Date Of Birth:
A PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH:
WORK DOING PRESENTLY:

Will be waiting in anticipation to read from you soon.

Best Wishes

Williams Travel & Tours

#220745 by AlanJones Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:36 pm
PAYMENT TO BE MADE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

DEAR

YOUR FULL INFORMATION WAS RECEIVED, BUT WE ARE SORRY TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCESS YOUR DOCUMENTS FOR NOW, ALL BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT MADE ANY PAYMENT YET.

KINDLY BE INFORMED THAT THE COST FOR PROCESSING YOUR DOCUMENTS IS $ 1,800.00. ONCE THE PAYMENT IS MADE, I WILL FORWARD THEM TO THE CONSULATE FOR THEM TO START THE PROCESSING OF YOUR VISA IMMEDIATELY.

BELOW IS THE FEE BREAKDOWN

VISA FEE : $650
WORKING PERMIT : $300
TRAVEL INSURANCE : $100
CONSULAR CHARGES : $150
LAWYER ATTESTATION FEE: $150
LAWFUL PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE : $250
PRINCIPAL MISCELLANEOUS : $100
CONSULTANCY FEE : $100

YOU ARE ADVISED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR US TO START THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DOCUMENTS IMMEDIATELY THE PAYMENT IS BEING RECEIVED.

WE AWAIT YOUR REPLY SOON.

WILLIAMS TRAVEL & TOURS

#220855 by AlanJones Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:10 pm
YOU ARE ADVISED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR US TO START THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DOCUMENTS IMMEDIATELY THE PAYMENT IS BEING RECEIVED.

PAYMENT TO BE MADE TO DEPARTMENT AGENCY:

NAME: Lucinda Evans
CITY: Clover
STATE: South Carolina
ZIP CODE: 29710

NOTE: PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, IT IS FAST AND RELIABLE. SEND THE CONFIRMATION NUMBER (MTCN) TO US ONCE IT IS SENT.

WE AWAIT YOUR REPLY SOON.

Williams TRAVEL & TOURS

#220982 by AlanJones Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:44 pm
Hello

Here is the bank details so we will want you to get back to us with the receipt after making the payment for verification here is the details

intermediary bank-Deutche bank trust company americas,N.Y,USA
SWIFT - BKTRUS33
Beneficiary bank -VTB 24 (JSC),Moscow,RUSSIA
SWIFT-CBGURUMM
Account number - 4272290893728832
Account name -JEREMIAH AJAYI

we await your receipt for verification so kindly get back to us so we can start your document on time and get them to your house by the ups .

Management