Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#218883 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:38 am
This is an au pair fake job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Dear Au-pair, I am Mr. Hector Hill and currently reside in London with my daughter and my father. Firstly I will love to express my interest in your profile which I came across on www.eaupair.com and that was what prompted me to write you. Your profile to my family is very awesome and I cannot wait to have a real conversation with you so I can get to know you better. I will truly need your services here as an Au-pair for my kid and will be very glad for me to know each other better first. I also want to let you know that once I conclude to employ you, I will take care of everything concerning your flight and travel expenses. I really hope to have your reply soon and also your photos/C.V so we can discuss further patterning to the job. Have a nice time! Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Mr. Hector Hill.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement