Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#218951 by Andrew Poison Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:28 am
I'm Andrew an aupair from Italy, I've meet 3 scammers two of these you've alredy report ( Terry Smith and Patrick Morin ) the third is Philip Culbert on here the following message:

Dear Au pair,

We wish to thank you so far for writing us back as regards coming to work in my family, and taking proper care of my only daughter Christabel.

We are a family of Two, residing here in North London, United Kingdom. I am a private Engineer Consultant here in the UK and I am 54years of age. We live in a fully detached duplex here in North London, and living with us in the same house is our cook, Lizzy who has been with us for 3years now. I am a single parent as I had a little misunderstanding with my wife Thelma and at the moment, we are separated though she comes around to see our child as often as she can.

I am interested in hiring someone who has love for children and is willing to abide by instructions so as not to pose problems for both my family, and the United Kingdom, as we are reputable citizens of the state.

Our Au pair should be aware that my family will cater for feeding, accommodation, travel tickets and work permit/ visa and register Au pair for English classes, if necessary. On another hand, our Au pair should be aware and willing to provide some amount for their Basic Travel Allowance Fees (BTA), which is a per-requisite for intending Au pairs. This is to show that they are fully prepared and ready to take up the offer, and also to show that they are capable of taking care of themselves, at least for the first few weeks before they receive their first salary from us.

Having read the necessary information above, we would like you to answer the questions below, if you are ready to take up the offer, while it is assumed that you are palatable with the conditions of offer.

Questions for Au pair:
1. What is your full name?
2. Nationality?
3. Have you been an Au pair before? If yes, describe your experience.
4. What is or was the nature of your former job, and how much salary were you given?
5. How much do you expect our family to pay you if we finally choose you?
6. Do you have any physical or health impediments?
7. Do you have any criminal records?
8. Have you been to the UK before?
9. Will you be willing to sign a contract letter with our family at last?
10. Please can you provide us with your photo, phone number and Skype address?
We hope to hear from you soon, and shall also be willing to receive your questions if you have any.

Warm Regards,
Philip.

They all ask the same questions, and offer a 'too good to be true' contract with a very huge salary, wonderful accomodation and they all offer to pay your documents and travel expenses.
DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR LIES !!!
Advertisement