Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#225963 by AlanJones Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:31 am
From Juliet Petrie - [email protected]

Hello,

How are you doing? I got you contacts from a website I am an host family from Atlanta,USA and i just want to know if you are available because I am urgently looking for an au-pair.

Regards,
Juliet.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#226099 by AlanJones Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:22 am
Hello XXX

Thanks for your message . I must confess that I really like your personality and i hope we can work things out for you to be here and live with us like as a family. I work as a Researcher for the government and it now requested longer hours and i need to travel around that’s why i needed an au-pair and and this will be my first time as I haven’t had an au-pair before because My sister use to help me look after her but she got a job in New York so that why i need a nanny and I am scared of hiring local nannies because things are happening recently here in USA people acting weird so i was advised to get a foreign nanny because they are very humble, honest and trustworthy and I must say that I am very glad to read back from you.

You seems like a very hard working person and i hope i wont regret it if i decide to take you as my nanny.If you would like to visit our county website for you to know more about where you are coming to live with us at http://www.atlantaga.gov that’s our city here in Atlanta. Can you also please tell me have you ever been in the USA before or its your first time? Are you willing to accept and treat my kids like yours? How long are you willing to work for me for if i decide to take you? Is their any other things i need to know about you?

I hope to read from you later and we establish a good communication relationship together.. Can you send me few photos of yourself ? Once I get a response and i feel satisfied then i will proceed with more details about the Job

Thanks.

Mrs Petrie

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#226243 by AlanJones Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:30 pm
Thank you for your honest response, I must confess that i am 100% satisfied and confidence that you are the right person and also up to the task, I hope I am not wrong you can tell when exactly you will be available and we will work on that if that okay with you .Here are the duties i would like you to perform during your stay here. We expect you to perform duties such as Getting the kids Rose (2Years Old) and Paul (4 Years Old) and ready for school,Cooking simple meals,Taking care of there room,and also accompanying them to parks to ride bike.

You really don’t have much to do apart from just keeping an eye on them and also weekends and public Holidays are free,extra hours will be requested only when I need and we can discuss in advance.We live in a 3 bedroom Apartment In a Lovely and secure building. You will have your own room with private bathroom and entrance and you will have access to everything in the house and we have free wifi so you just have to bring your own laptop and if you dont have one you will have access to the PC in the study room. You will know more about our lifestyle and personalities in the next email.

Let me hear what you feel about these duties so we can move forward and tell you more about other things including your salary.I also need to know if you are on any medication and do you smoke? Do have a lovely day ahead

Thanks.

#226316 by AlanJones Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:32 pm
Hey XXX,

Thanks for your message . I just need to know your health status maybe if you need special care that’s why i asked , Less i forget about the cost for you to come here I am wiling to pay for your ticket fee but the visa and other costs will be incurred by you I did some findings from people i know who has an foreign nanny in-which I spoke many friends within the past few days,because this is really my first time doing this and I want to do things the right way,They recommend me to an agency who helped them to bring in her nannies from different countries to the USA. They will be assisting us in this process also in-order to make things easier and faster. I have contacted them and opened a profile and i would like you can visit their website on www.greataupair.com and let me know if you good with that so i can forward your e-mail to them as a good match for our family. Also provide me with your full name , address and phone number.

Thanks

Mrs Petrie

#226353 by AlanJones Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:33 pm
Thanks for your message. Have send the details over to the Great Au pair agency for a perfect family match. Once they e-mail you let me know and get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks

Mrs Juliet

Hi XXX,

Did you receive any message from the GreatAu pair USA agency yet ??

#226354 by AlanJones Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:40 pm
From GreatAupairUSA - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

I was notified by Mrs.Juliet Petrie about her intention of bringing you to work for her family as a Au pair/Nanny. My name is Nicholas Jack.I am the Immigration consultant from Great Au pair USA Atlanta Georgia and I am here to assist you in processing your J1 Visa to enable you come to the United States to work temporary as a nanny au pair.The J1 Visa program allows to bring a nanny as an Au pair to the United States.The Au pair program utilizes the J1 visa and persons wishes to hire an Au pair must do so through an Au pair program authorized by the US Department of State.

A Form DS-2019 and I-129 Petition must be filed for every temporary employee on J1 Visa and there are requirement for every persons applying for a Au pair/Nanny employment.

The prospective applicant must have received an offer as a childcare provider with a family in the USA and must:

Be 18 years-old and above in good health
Have a genuine love of children and childcare experience
Speak and understand English Language
Be a non-smoker (Note: If you are a smoker,NOT in the presence of the kids)
Be of good character and receive a police clearance report
Be prepared to commit to 6-12 months away from home or any duration wanted by the host family.

You are required to send the following document for your J1 visa processing and evaluation before our office begin the process of your J1 Visa.

1.A scanned Copy of your International passport
2.Your CV for educational qualification/evaluation and experience view.

N.B : And also fill up the applicable part of the J1 Visa application form attached below.

Nicholas Jack
GreatAupair USA Team
+1 512 814 6052
www.greataupair.com

#226438 by AlanJones Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:03 am
Ok XXX,

Just keep me updated and let me know if you have any difficulties filling the form. Hope to hear back from you soon.

Mrs Juliet

#226633 by AlanJones Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:18 am
Hello .. How you doing today and how your having a wonderful day. Did you get every requirement done yet ?? We looking forward hearing from you soon

#226773 by AlanJones Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:54 pm
Thanks for your message did you fill up the form properly before you submitted it back ?

Hello XXX,

I just got a message from the Great Au pair Agency that they haven't heard from you did you send the email to there correct e-mail? Maybe you should try to send it . I wait to read back from you have a lovely day.

Mrs Petrie

what going on ? Haven't heard from you

#226971 by AlanJones Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:00 am
Dear XXX,

Your Visa filing has been submitted to the US Immigration this yesterday and you have been placed on a fast track to be processed on time. We should hear the result of your filing by Thursday 13Th November ,2014 and you will be notified on the next step.

Your Medicare fee is due immediately your filing is approved, The 2014 Medicare cost in the US as stated by the US government for your category as a US worker will be ($104.90 Monthly Premium Part B) you will be issued a 12 months valid Medicare card which will come along with all the documents that will be delivered to you for your J1 visa at the US embassy in your country.Kindly click on the link below for the information on 2014 Medicare Cost below:

http://www.medicare.gov/your-medicare-c ... lapse-4809

Nicholas Jack
GreatAupair USA Team
+1 512 814 6052
www.greataupair.com

#226972 by AlanJones Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:01 am
Ok . How is everybody doing over there I hope the Aupair agency have e-mailed you back because we have send them all the important information they needed from us . We hope to hear back from you soon

Mrs Petrie

#227025 by AlanJones Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:36 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for the email.

The US Immigration instructed every approved J1 visa applicants to make sure they pay for their health insurance policy subscription called MEDICARE.

The monthly subscription of your health insurance policy is based on your income category and your monthly subscription is $104.90c (PART B) with the total of 12 months payment $1,248.00 to receive your MEDICARE health insurance card which will be used as part of documents you need to obtain your visa in your country.Please find the cost information below through the US government

Medicare link:

http://www.medicare.gov/your-medicare-c ... costs.html

You are required to pay ($1,248.00) which will be for 12 months as stated in the approval letter sent to you in-order to complete all filing and obtain your Medicare insurance card and schedule your interview date with the US embassy.

Kindly use our financial secretary information to send your filing fee through western union as this is the fastest way to speed up your process and send the scanned copy of the receipt for payment confirmation. And mail us the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)

Scam: Name: Wanda Hamilton
Address:410 Bullock St
City: Oxford
State: North Carolina
Zip: 27565

Also, all of your original documents will be mailed to your personal postal address and you will take them along with you on the date of your interview, so kindly send us your postal address.

Thanks.

Nicholas Jack
GreatAupair USA Team
+1 512 814 6052
www.greataupair.com

#227079 by AlanJones Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:22 am
Thanks for your message... Did you receive any message from the Great Au pair yet. Just get back to me and please can you e-mail us with any information they provides you.

I wait to hear back from you soon..

Mrs Juliet

#227135 by AlanJones Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:13 am
Thank for your message . Just let us understand if you can't be able to get western union . We can also provide you with a account number you can make the payment too .
What information do you need for the bank transfer and how many hours will it take the money to be available .

You don't need to cancel it because it already been processed and signed.

Nicholas Jack

Dear XXX,

Thanks for your email.

This is to inform you that i have notify the management about your issue and am so much happy to inform you that they have accepted your payment method. We also need to inform you that this document processing is beyond cancellation it has been approved by the US Government . We hereby argue you to provide us with the information need for the bank transfer .

We are sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused you we wait to hear back from you soon .

Nicholas Jack
GreatAupair USA Team
+1 512 814 6052
http://www.greataupair.com

#227136 by AlanJones Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:14 am
Hi

I understand you but you will have to explain to them to make them understand that is the only means you can make the payment because we have already made all the necessary payment we have to do regarding the host family and your J1 fees and we won't want to loose this because your document as already been approved by the Government . You dont need to make any contact to any other agent get back to me if there's any further problem