an engineer working with trademanlondon construction company here in
UK. i need an aupair/nanny for the care of my 4 years old daughter,
she's such a loving and adorable child so i need an honest and God
fearing aupair/nanny whom will love and take good care of my daughter
be rest assured that you will be well taken care of as part of our
family. please indicate your interest by writing me with attached your
updated CV, Recent pictures and skype id for further communication on
this offer

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#227912 by AlanJones Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:24 am
Dear Au pair,

I am happy to read from you. First and foremost, i must not fail to
confess my happiness over your willingness to work for me as
Aupair/Nanny, to take care of my child (BABY GIRL) she is 4 years old.
I lost my wife early this year in an auto accident and since then i
haven't being myself again because i loved her so much.

We are happy family that takes care of our workers like our family,
and we like honest and sincere person in our home.
Your main duty is to get Victoria ready for school in the morning
while the school bus take and bring her back from school then you
receive her back, play with her and as well as washing and ironing for
her cloth.

I only have my cook who is helping me take care of Vicky and the house
when i go to work, but now I want to employ an aupair/nanny to help
out because only the cook cannot do all these jobs, that is the
reasons why I am looking for Au pair/ Nanny.

You will be paid the sum of 1600 pounds per month and shall have you
own room with private bathroom in our house as new member of the
family.

Below this massage i have stated some questions for you to answer
correctly, and as soon as i receive your reply together with the
answers to my questions, i will send you a written contract Letter
which you will fill, sign and send to the UK Home office for your Au
pair Placement approval. This is to legalize our contract.

I will take care of your Flight ticket and other traveling expenses,
but i want you to have in mind that before your application will be
approve you must have a Basic Traveling Allowance (BTA) which will be
presented to the UK Home Office. You must have up to 600 to 1,000 GBP
(BRITISH POUNDS) to present to the UK Home office as your BTA before
they can accept your Aupair placement approval. The BTA is not for the
UK Home Office but for you to use in taken care of yourself when you
arrive London before you start receiving your salary.

Kindly answer the below questions sincerely;

1) Your Full Name
2) Your Age
3) Your Nationality
4) The Current country and city where you are living now
5) Your last job
6) How much you earn monthly in your last Job
7) Do you smoke?
8) What will you do to stop a Baby from crying?
9) Do you drive?
10) Can you swim?
11) When are you available to start work?
12) Have you being to UK, London before? If so, when and what for?
13) Can you provide your Basic Traveling Allowance (BTA) which is very
important for the British Government.

Like i have said previously, i will make sure i take care of all your
traveling expenses but the BTA is a proof to the British Government
that you are capable to live and work in the U.K before starting to
receive your salary and must come from you.

I will be expecting your soonest reply to enable me send you the Contract Letter

Best Regards,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#228089 by AlanJones Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:36 pm
Hello XXX,

Hope you are doing great today? Am glad you answered my questions
correct that shows you can take proper care of my daughter. i will
like us to have a skye conversation to help know you more and you also
know and see us on camera. add me [email protected] meet us today
4pm London time.

Here is the contract letter i promised to send please read carefully
sign and send to the UK Home Office to enable the approval of your
aupair placement. this letter answers all your questions

You have to print the letter sign then send to the home office email
address [email protected]

Best Regards

Attachment wording

APPROVED CONTRACT LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT
Approved by UK Border Agency
Job preference: Au pair Employment Ref No. :EM14UK/08
20th November
This employment agreement is made as of this day......of ..........., 2014 between:
Mr. Troy Williams
..............................................................................................
Place of residence:
77 Cardinals Way, Upper Holloway London N19 3UY
..................................................................................................
hereinafter referred to as "the host or employer" and
....................................................................................
hereinafter referred to as "the au pair or employee"
Name:
....................................................................................................................
Born on
....................................................................................................
Nationality:
Place of residence/Telephone number:
GENERAL CONDITIONS
The au pair shall be received by the host family for a minimum period of three(3) months to one year if the two parts pleases they can extend.

During this period, the au pair shall be given the opportunity to improve her/his education, in particular with regard to the language courses, and to increase her/his general cultural development.

The au pair shall have a week vacation after every three(3) months.
DUTIES OF THE HOST
The host undertakes to receive the au pair into the family and to let her/him share the daily family life; in this connection, he makes the following declaration of which the au pair takes note:
„hthat the family consists of:
Three (3) Members
......................................................................................................................................
Two (2)
Including................................ Adults, One (1)
Three (3) and...................... Girl, aged
of..............................................................
Five (5)
„hthat the family lives in a Bungalow consisting of ........ rooms including......
Five (5) London,
.....................bathroom(s), situated around ................................... and.....
6Kilometre
........................ Away from an educational institution where appropriate language courses are available.
Occupation of the host:
Contractor Engineer
..................................................................................................................
Occupation of the host's spouse: none
........................................................................................................
The host employs the following domestic staff in the home:
Cook
...............................................................................................................................
The language normally spoken in the household is
English
......................................................................................................
The host shall provide board and lodging for the au pair and shall place at
His/her disposal a separate suitable room or a suitable room shared with the Family.
In addition, the host shall pay the au pair salary and pocket money amounting to 1600GBP monthly and 100 GBP for weekly up keeps.

The au pair's hours of duty shall be organised in such a way as, to allow her/him to follow courses, and to improve her/his general cultural development and knowledge of the language.

One (1)
The au pair shall have ................... free day(s) per week and shall have full opportunity to take part in religious worship.

In the event of the au pair's falling ill, the host shall continue to provide board and lodging and shall give all appropriate care until such time as necessary arrangements have been made.
DUTIES OF THE AU PAIR
6 to 7
The au pair undertakes to participate, in day to day family duties by furnishing the following services and will also have a Sunday off:
Prepare the kids for school.

Get them observe their siesta.

Help them do their Homework

Feed them.

Clean them up and do some light work.
DISCIPLINE: Reasons which could give rise to disciplinary measures are as follows:
Causing a disruptive influence in the household.

Job incompetence.

Conduct during or outside working hours prejudicial to our interest.

Unreliability in time- keeping or attendance.

Failure to comply with our reasonable instructions or procedures.
In the event of a need for disciplinary action, the procedure will be:
First - a verbal warning.

Second - a written warning.

Third - dismissal without need for further notice.
Reasons which would give rise to summary dismissal would be:
Theft or other dishonest offences

Drunkenness

Illegal Drug taking

Child abuse or neglect
The Au pair agrees to comply with any formality necessary on her/his part to enable the host to fulfil her/his obligations in this agreement.
This agreement has been drawn up in three copies:
One to be retained by the host,
One to be retained by the au pair,
One to be deposited with the UK Home Office.

IF THE TERMS AND CONDITION IS ACCEPTED BY YOU, SIGN, SCAN AND SEND BACK TO US THROUGH OUR EMAIL ADDRESS.
EMPLOYER
EMPLOYE
UK HOME OFFICE
UK Immigration Sector Home Office (UK Border Agency), Trocoll House, Wakering Road, Barking IG11 8PD, London, United Kingdom. [email protected]

#228224 by AlanJones Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:14 am
From UK HOME OFFICE - [email protected]

Attention: Applicant,

The Information in the attachment provides details on how to get approval for the procurement of your UK Valid Family Visa, certificate of eligibility work and Residence Permit for you to work and reside freely/legally in the UK and kindly open and read the information in the attachment for policy guidance. Kindly make sure all the information provided by you in the Visa is true as any false information will result in you being banned from the UK for ten(10) years.Also send us your travel date for your flight booking which your employer will be paying for. As soon as your Visa Application is approved here in the UK you will be called on appointment to the Local British Consulate or Embassy in your area.

Thank you
Uk Home Office

ATTN: XXX,
Application Ref Number: EM14UK/08
Date 21th November 2014
The UK Home Office is responsible for securing the UK borders and controlling migration in the
United Kingdom. We manage border control for the UK, enforcing immigration and customs
regulations. We also consider applications for permission to enter or stay in the UK, citizenship
and asylum.
Disclaimer:
The UK Home Office wishes to authoritatively inform applicants seeking for immigration
status into the UK not to make any payments for processing of Work Permit, Visa and/or
Expatriate Quota Approval. Approval for entry (Visa) into the UK is executed by the
Nearest British Embassy or Consulate within the applicants country of residence or
location after certification and issuance of Visa Approval to the applicant by the UK
Home Office as at the time of application. EU Applicants please apply for National
Insurance Number and Work Scheme Card only.
The UK Home Office will exercise its full powers to perform its responsibility to regulate entry
into the UK, by:
 Ensuring that the sponsor is financially capable to support the applicant entering
the UK for Business or Pleasure throughout the duration of the validity of the
Entry Visa.
 Ensuring that the applicant, has the minimum stipulated financial requirement to
earn the needed points for Entry/Work Approval, going by the new point-based
system for immigration in 2010
 Ensuring that the applicant is eligible to Live, Work and carry out business
activities in the UK legally.
The new points-based system (PBS) is the biggest shake up of the immigration system for 45 years.
Under the new system, migrants will need to pass a points-based assessment before they receive National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card and supporting paperwork for the UK. It will help UK businesses recruit the skills it needs from abroad and assure the British public that only the skilled migrants will need to come to the UK. The role of employees/migrants with qualifying financial base is crucial to its success.
We would like to acknowledge receipt of your application for National Insurance Number and Work Scheme Card. Mr. Troy Williams is your Host in the UK and shall fulfill necessary hosting requirement to support your application in due course.
National Insurance Number and Work Scheme Card would be issued to you before you can work after appropriate registration with the Social Service Bureau to fulfill 2010 requirements for applicants coming to work in the United Kingdom as Au pair
Apart from sponsorship from UK Based Employers, workers in Social Service Category (i.e Au pair, Babysitter, Nanny) coming to live and work in the UK for at least 2 months are mandated to have a minimum of 850GBP, which is the stipulated financial requirement/basic applicant insurance allowance that must be in possession of the applicant/employee into the UK. You must be able to demonstrate that you have funds to support yourself. This is to certify that you can be responsible for your maintenance as mandated by UK Insurance policies to protect and secure au pairs financially. The Basic Travel Allowance is 850GBP. (BTA) process is for the security and wellbeing of the applicant and is mandatory.
Note: This is not a payment but a deposit to ensure that you can cater for your needs and support yourself once you arrive here before you receive your first salary from your Employer.
The UK Home Office would ensure via this means that only eligible applicants who are financially capable are allowed entry into the UK and must be completed to fulfill availability of funds in cases of Emergency and for full financial security of the applicant/worker before receipt of first month salary and benefits from Employers.
This process is solely for proof that you have the stipulated financial requirement as per an applicant seeking to enter the United Kingdom despite sponsorship from your Employer for your financial security and would take 24hrs for confirmation hence follow the detailed instructions for confirmation of immigrant travel allowance below.
PROCEDURE: VERIFICATION/CONFIRMATION OF (BTA) BASIC TRAVEL ALLOWANCE
The following process has been adopted following the new-points based system to earn the needed points for issuance of National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card and supporting documents. Bank statements were hitherto accepted, however due to falsification of bank statements which does not compulsorily certify/surety that the applicant would enter the Country with the mandatory insurance allowance/financial requirement, we no longer accept bank statements as final travel guarantee for the Basic Travel Allowance
Important (As per Immigration policies, this process must be completed by anyone you wish to stand in as your next of kin; i.e any member of your immediate family must be aware of your intended travel to the UK. This can be either your Close Relative or Friend)
To meet the above requirement your selected next of kin or friend or relative is to make a deposit of the stipulated financial requirement of 850GBP on your name as the receiver To UK via any Money Gram agent as proof that you have secured funds to support yourself when you arrive here till you receive your first salary from your Employer:
Receiver: Must be you the primary immigrant (XXX)
Payout/Destination Country: United Kingdom
Note: You must ensure that the sender does not have the same surname with you as stipulated above and the receiver should be your name for the security of your funds.
Your depositor should Visit the nearest Money Gram Post Office, Money Gram agent or Money Gram Shop close to you and make the deposit of 850GBP with your name as the receiver to United Kingdom which is your insurance allowance following the transfer instructions above carefully for our verification and confirmation.
Application Checklist: You are to send the following application requirements:
 Confirm Courier Address for Shipment of Hard Copies of your National Insurance Documents, Work Scheme Card and supporting documents.
 Scan the receipt of the deposit of your financial requirement including the Money Transfer Verification Number to enable our office perform Verification of the deposit. This is usually carried out within 24hrs.

Note: Ensure that the receiver is you so that only you can withdraw the deposit after the verification of deposit has been carried out. This is not a payment but a deposit for verification which is why it is in your name as the receiver and to also fulfill that you have funds to support yourself as is the mandatory process for your financial security when you arrive here till you receive your first salary from your Employer.
Confirmation of Basic Insurance Allowance satisfies the requirement for release of Relocation Package (ERP). Relocation Package protects the right of immigrants and ensures full compliance to terms and conditions of contract engagement by UK Employers.
The instructions above would earn you the needed points under the point-based system for the release of your Certificate of Eligibility, Social Worker Identity Card, Work Scheme Card and supporting documents to legalize your work status here.
UK Home office,
UK Immigration Sector Home Office
(UK Border Agency),
Trocoll House,
Wakering Road, Barking IG11 8PD,
……………………………………… Mr. DAVID JAMES (Public Relation officer)

#228298 by AlanJones Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:38 pm

We wish to acknowledge the receipt of your email and will be glad to clarify you further on this issue. Note that your visa application cannot be approved with the proof of your BTA. So you have the option of getting a friend or relative from another country to help you make this deposit in your name as the receiver. Or you will have the option of using our office India account verification process. Which means we will send you an Indian verification account to pay in the fund? Then you shall get it back when you arrive UK to start work. We wait for your response.

Thank you

UK Home Office
We work to serve you better.

#228372 by AlanJones Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:45 am

Wish to inform you that the account details will be sent to you the day you wish to make the deposit. So if you will make this deposit on Monday we shall send you the account first thing on Monday morning.

Thank you

UK Home Office

#228485 by AlanJones Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:55 am

We are sending you our india verification account details below.

Account Name: S.N ENTERPRISES.
Account Number: 34211117757.
IFSC CODE: SBIN0004688.
PAN NUMBER: DPGPK3031D.
BRANCH: NEHRU PLACE DELHI.

Proceed to transfer the fund to the give account and send us the deposit slip for proper verification of your BTA to help commence the procurement of your traveling documents.

Thank you
UK Home Office

#228982 by melpatrick Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:30 am
is ms. lisa graham legitimate work in au pair in San Francisco ? please help