Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#228543 by AlanJones Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:34 pm
This is an au pair job scam - there is no job, just a scammer wanting to steal your money.

Hello,
Good day. I am Mrs Brenda Jones, from New York, United States of America. My purpose of contacting you is to request your service as a nanny for my two kids. On behalf of my family (my husband, our two children and I). Basic about us you would like to know. Our family can be describe as a place where unconditional love, peace and understanding reign. We don't judge a book by the cover or take gossip to determine who will be around. We always try to stay optimistic and find the best in anyone or any situation including the worst ones.
I work for Toysrus as a sales manager and my husband is a Cargo Ship Sailor. I am 42years old of age. You might be wondering why we need your service. Due to my hectic work schedule, I'm not always around. I'll thereby need your service as a nanny for my children. We socialize and fun to be with family looking for an enthusiastic aupair who adores children to spend their days enjoying their company. I look forward to your response to know if you are interested.

Thanks

Brenda

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#228610 by AlanJones Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:12 pm
Hello,

I am grateful for your positive response. Allow me to explain more about your assign duty and also about us.
At first, we reside in 117 South Ave, Staten Island, NY 10303. A nice, quite and calm city. Where we live is just about 25 mins drive from the big city of New York. I am blessed with two lovely kids namely Ashley (she is 9 years old) and James (he his 7 years old)

What you are assign to do or I say your task as a nanny are as follows.
You'll be working 5 to 6 hours a day. Your task is to prepare the kids for school and take them to and from school. (that is, take them to school and later go and pick them from school in the afternoon). Care for and stimulate the children both mentally & physically, to ensure their intellectual, physical and social development. Look after their physical well being, encouraging proper use of everything - wash and bath them, help them on how to dress and undress. You are required to spend time with the child, running errands, house cleaning and light cooking is a possibility, but not really a requirement. We prefer someone who will reinforce our desire to teach our children responsibilities and do not expect to undertake the children assigned tasks but instead to find ways to encourage them to complete tasks (I mean not to spoil the kids by doing everything for them).
On weekends (Saturdays) you'll take them out to new places such as beach and other recreational places (You are fully free on Sunday).

When we want you to start and how long.
We don’t have a specific date or reference to when you can start. You can start anytime. We would like to have you for not less than two months. It would be nice if you want to stay longer, even if you want to stay for more than a year. Your happiness with us during your stay is more important.

What we plan to offer.
We will be giving you $400 per week (I hope that is enough since we will cater for your feeding. I mean you don't need to buy food from outside). You and the kids will be going for shopping once in 5weeks. We have internet facilities in the house for your use, a private room with your own bathroom. A private car for you in taking the children to and from school provided you know how to drive or willing to learn driving. Getting you a driver's license will not be a problem.

Our interest as a family.
Our interests include the zoo, doing yoga, watching soccer, water skiing, snow skiing, a walk in the park, playdates with friends, arts, literature, traveling, shopping, cinema and taking good care of our children. We love adventure, arts, traveling, soccer, literature, laughter and our wonderful children. My kids are very active wanting a partner to bounce and spin with them. I would want you convince me that you are capable of doing this job to my satisfaction. In a nutshell, we agree to be responsible for the purchase of your plane ticket. I will like to know if you have a working permit and a valid working visa that allow you work legally in Usa? I hope to read back from you soon.

Thanks Brenda.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#228737 by AlanJones Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:02 pm
Hello Dear,

Thanks a lot for your interest. Its not my first time of hiring a Nanny, so i am familiar with all the normal processing. I am so delighted to know of your quality and willingness to take care of my children. I attached our family photo for you to see, For the faster and quicker processing of your working permit document and visa you would have to contact the traveling company that helped my last au pair from Austria. They will process your traveling document very fast and durable. You can contact the traveling company's agent at

E-mail : [email protected]
Agent Name : Mrs Johnson (Agent)

Immediately you contact the traveling company's agent, they will process the document in 15-20 working days and will be dispatched over to your residential address. They will also book an appointment for you at the embassy. They will instruct you on how and when to take the document send to you to the embassy with your passport for your working visa stamp. I got some questions for you which I think will help in having better knowledge about you. Please don't hesitate to answer all the questions below.

How old are you?
Are you married?
What are your academics qualifications?
What are your academics qualifications?
What are your strengths in working with children?
Do you have certificate to back up your Aupair/Nanny Career?
How do you help children feel good about themselves and others?
Can you really endure when the kids annoy you?
How do you encourage fitness?
What kinds of activities would you plan for children?
Do you have certificate to back up your Aupair/Nanny Career?
Do you have kid(s)?
Do you have any allergy?
Do you have any eating disorder?
Do you have pet(s)?
When do you wish to start and for how long?
What are your interests?
Can you send some photo?
Do you have any criminal records?
I would like to see, if possible your Curriculum Vitae (CV) or references.

I will really appreciate if you could answer those questions about yourself. Hope to read from you soon. Take care.

Thanks
Brenda

#228891 by AlanJones Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:41 pm
From All Americas Travel - [email protected]

Dear Applicant,

Thanks for the message you sent to us. We really appreciate your effort concerning working with Mrs . Your category of the J-1 Exchange Visitor Program (DS-2019) allows you as a caring live-in childcare provider between the ages of 18 and 35 to live as an extended member of your host family in exchange for room, board, and a stipend. Whilst the main priority of a successful applicant will be to take care of the kids, you should also have free time to enjoy life in the U.S.
For processing of your J-1 Exchange Visitor Program and Working Permit, We will like to have some information about you so as for us to start with the processing. You will have to get back to us with the below information so as for us to go ahead with your visa application.There won't be problem processing your Traveling Document. Below are the information's you will have to provide to us :

1. Your Full Name
2. Your Full Address
3. City
4. State
5. Zip code
6. Country
7. Phone Number
8. Sex
9. Date of Birth (D.O.B)
10. E-mail address
11. E-mail address of your Host Family
12. Full Name of your Host Family
13. Scan Copy of your Certificate of Birth Or International Passport.
14. Full Home address of your Host Family

Get Back to us with the above Information's for further processing of your Working Permit and your J-1 Exchange Visitor Program Visa. This will take us up to 20 days at maximum efficient. Delays depend on you and your host family. We are looking forward for your quick response.

Thanks

Best Regards

All Americas Travel.

Mrs Johnson (Agent).

#230912 by AlanJones Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:02 pm
Attention: XXX,

DIRECT FROM THE BOARD MEMBER OF ALL AMERICAS TRAVELS.

We hereby inform you that your information's have been forwarded to your Host Family (Brenda Jones Family) for a proper invitation letter, employment letter and contract agreement from the Local Government Area in the City of your Host Family (Brenda Jones Family).

Once we read back from your host family we make sure proper verification will be carried out and the processing of your J-1 Traveling Document will proceed.

Thanks

Best Regards

All Americas Travels.

Mrs Johnson (Agent).

#230913 by AlanJones Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:03 pm
Hello
How are you doing today? Hows your weekend? I hope you have a great one. The Agency wrote me today with your information and they ask me to go to our local government to get an invitation letter and other necessary documents for you. I believe they are starting the processing of your documents. I will try and do all that today when I am on lunch break. I just want to know that you are ready to come over here. Have you told your parents about your desire to come and work here in America? I will get all the documents required and send it to them today and I will let you know. I dont want you to have any delay and I believe everything will work out well. Looking forward to read from you.

Thanks

Brenda

#231006 by AlanJones Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:15 pm

We use this medium and avenue to inform you as we progress in the processing of your document. Your host family has been charged a sum of $131.00 (One Hundred and Thirty One US Dollars) for your (J-1 Exchange Visitor Program (DS-2019) application form. We will apprise you once the payment is made by your host family.

Thanks

Best Regards

All Americas Travels.

Mrs Johnson (Agent).

#231088 by AlanJones Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:05 pm
Hello How are you doing? I am glad to hear that. I have submitted all necessary documents to the agency. They want me to pay the application form and once I paid that the process will start fully. I will try and make the payment in the afternoon today. Its midnight here now and I am at work. I hope you are having a nice day. If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask me. Looking forward to read back from you..

Brenda

#231278 by AlanJones Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:57 pm
Hello how are you? Sorry for my late response. I have been busy with work as usual. I made the payment yesterday and I have send them the necessary information. Lets just wait and see the next update from them. Have a great day.

Thanks

Brenda

#231406 by AlanJones Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:30 pm
Attention: XXX

This email include your work contract. It has been signed by your Host family. We thereby want you to sign it and re-send back to us.

Note: When signing the work contract, your signature must be similar to the one on your passport.
Inform us in case there is a part of it that you did not agree with.

Thanks

Best Regards

All Americas Travels.

Mrs Johnson (Agent)

Attachment

Mr & Mrs Jones XXX
117 South Ave, XXX
Staten Island, NY XXX
10303, USA. XXX
[email protected]
CONTRACT AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE ABOVE
PARTIES.
This contract between the hiring family: Mr & Mrs Jones and the child care provider XXX shall be in
force from the date of signature of both parties.
Family and Aupair hereby agree to an employment commitment unless Aupair is terminated for cause.
Both parties agree to a give at least two (2) weeks’ notice before job termination unless Aupair is
terminated for cause. Although this agreement outlines the key duties of the Aupair, it is not allinclusive
and from time to time the Aupair may be asked to perform additional duties that contribute to
the safety and well-being of the children.
Names of children and ages: James (7 years) and Ashley (9 years)
Duties:
Sole responsibility for the children of the family including preparing meals and feeding the
children a healthy diet, their laundry, taking them to suitable social activities/groups, their
physical and intellectual development and pre-school and school education, keeping their
rooms and play areas tidy, organizing and undertaking any visits to doctors, dentists, child
health clinics and such other duties as an aupair would undertake.
Employee is entitled to:
Private Room with toilet and Bathroom
Meals
Use of car
Petrol costs
Mileage
REMUNERATION
Employee salary is $400 per week payable weekly/monthly in arrears by standing order/cheque
on every Saturday of every Week. Employer will pay all tax and national insurance
contributions.
HOURS OF WORK
The employee will work from 7am to 5pm. 6days per week. Employee will remain with the
children of the family if employer cannot return before 5pm. Employer must use reasonable
endeavour’s to return before 5pm. These hours of work may only be changed by mutual
agreement.
Employee will be allowed 6 weeks paid holiday each year. In the first or last years of
employment employee will be entitled to holiday on a pro-rata basis. Paid compensation is not
normally given for holidays not actually taken. Holidays may only be carried into next year with
the express permission of employer. Employee will be free on all Public Holidays or will receive
a day off in lieu, by agreement.
Holidays will (unless otherwise agreed) be taken when the employer is on holiday. Employee
should give at least 1 months’ notice for blocks of holiday exceeding 3 days and as much notice
as possible otherwise and holidays may only be taken at times that are agreed by both party.
CONFIDENTIALITY
It is a condition of employment that now and at all times in the future that, save as may be
lawfully required the employee shall keep the affairs and concerns of the employer and the
household, its transactions and business confidential.
ALLOWANCES
A Shopping allowance of $120 would be awarded to employee First Sunday of Every 2 Month.
A Christmas Bonus of $250 would also be awarded on 23rd of December of every Year.
PENSIONS
No pension scheme.
SICKNESS
The employer will shoulder statutory sick pay as stipulated by the Government at the rates
stipulated by legislation. Any additional sickness payment will be made at the discretion of the
employer. Employee will notify employer as soon as possible of any illness preventing employee
from efficiency to work and no later than 12.00 noon on the day in question.
DISCIPLINE
Reasons which might give rise to the need for discipline measures include the following:
Causing a disruptive influence in the household
Job incompetence
Unsatisfactory standard of dress or appearance
Conduct during or outside working hours prejudicial to the interest or reputation of the
employer
Failure to comply with instructions and procedures, for example being unable to drive due to a
driving ban
Breach of confidentiality clause
In the event of the need to take disciplinary action, the procedure will be: Firstly - oral warning;
secondly - written warning; thirdly - dismissal.
Reasons which might give rise to summary dismissal include the following: theft, drunkenness,
illegal drug abuse, child abuse, acting unsafely with children.
TERMINATION
After four weeks continuous service either employee or employer may terminate this contract
by giving two weeks’ notice and after six months continuous service either employer or
employee may terminate this contract by giving a week notice.
ADDITIONAL ITEMS:
Smoking is not permitted in the house or near the children of the family.
Employee may use the telephone for reasonable local calls and, in an emergency, for national
calls.
During working hours employee will not look after any children other than the children of the
family without employer’s consent.
Lastly, employee would be allowed to apply for a Part-time job as long as it does not affect or
disrupt your contract with employer.
SIGNED BY EMPLOYER (Jones Family)
……………………………………
SIGNED BY EMPLOYEE (XXX)
………………………………........

#231578 by AlanJones Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:16 am

For the immediate commencement on procurement/Monitoring of your
Work and residence permits with the immigration services as well as
local representative services you are to provide via email the
following;

(1) Letter of authority, duly signed stating that America Travels
Agent and their authorized representatives have been
given the authority to procure immigration papers on your behalf
as well as act as local representatives for purposes of liaison
requiring the activities of a local representative. This functions
should cover:

a) Contract processing functions(Signing and receiving of Hard
copy of contract document from your Employer on your behalf)
b) Travel document procurement/Monitoring on your behalf with
the America Travels
Letter of authority to be sent to America Travels, should be
two copies each referring specifically to
1. Employer or their agents/associates
2. Ministry of internal Affairs/America Travels

ii) Adequate contact information/address suitable for receiving
courier(not P.O.Box), as documents will be sent to you via DHL (this
may be sent via email) All documents sent by fax or attached word
document via e-mail should be addressed-to: America Travels ;
External Operations/Services Department.

Also required (not immediately) will be the provision of Banking
coordinates/information including SWIFT code for the purpose of
receiving your entitlements/emoluments which we will forward to
employer before commencement and also help facilitate early payments.

For the commencement of travel document procurement/Signing and
receiving of hard copy of your contract document on your behalf from
your employer,and the various couriers to be sent to you during the
process, you will be required to pay an Administrative/Courier charges
of $480 (Four Hundred and Eighty Dollars Only) on commencement of
processes which also covers for the cost of: Using our professional
services/Consultancy and also for courier of all your documents to you
including necessary immigration papers.

You will be reimburse averagely if you did not use up to 12months but
more than 6months. While you will be reimburse totally if you did not
use up to 6months.

Insurance: Your host family must pay a health insurance for you as an
au pair. It is advisable that you as the au pair effects an accident
insurance and a third party insurance for your stay. This Insurance
charge will be billed on your host family amounted to ($800) per annum

Also note that hard copy of your contract documents and immigration
papers shall be couriered to you in not more than 7 Working days from
date of receipt of stipulated charges.

Additionally Your Invitation Letter has been received from your Host
Family which is duly signed, stamped and authentic.

The necessary receipts will be sent to you along with the couriered
documents/including immigration papers. You are expected to pay
charges via Western Union Money Transfer. Below is Our Western Union
Official Information:

Name: WANITA NIXON

City: GRAMPIAN

State: PA(PENNSYLVANIA)

Zip code: 16838

Immediately you send the money, get back to us with the below information's:

Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN):

Sender's First Name:

Sender's Second Name:

Amount:

Note: We receive money using Western Union Money Transfer only. Your urgent payment will be highly appreciated for faster and quicker processing.
A unique pin code shall be send to your mobile number. Which will later be useful after making appointment for you at the embassy.
Get back to us as soon as possible.

Thanks

Best Regards

All Americas Travels.

Mrs Johnson (Agent)

#231653 by AlanJones Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:21 am
Hello Good evening,
How are you doing today. I hope you are fine. Sorry for getting back to you late, I have been busy lately due to Christmas. I got a message from the agency pertaining to your traveling documents. They told me to send another letter and pay for your health insurance. I have made the payment yesterday so I am letting you know. I am very sure you will be getting your Visa soon so I can book your flight ticket. Looking forward to read from you

Thanks

Brenda.

#231733 by AlanJones Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:42 pm

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Western union is and will always remain our first payment option. But in rare case as yours, our banking officer will be ready to take care of that. Below is the information of our banking officer.

Account Number: 55614971XX
Account Name: Barbara D. Hale
Owner Address: 18535 Templeville Rd. Marydel,Maryland. 21649

Bank Name: PNC Bank
Routine Number: 054000030
Account Type: Checking Account.
Bank Address: PNC Bank 211 Railroad Avenue Marydel, Maryland. 21649
SWIFT ID: PNCCUS33
PNC Bank ABA: 031000053

It in VERY IMPORTANT that you tell your bank that it is a WIRE transfer and should be made available instantly so as to avoid any delay in the processing of your document. Once again, we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks

Best Regards

All Americas Travels.

Mrs Johnson (Agent)

#232738 by AlanJones Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:40 pm
The dumb scammers accused an innocent victim of posting their details here. Here's some of their barely literate threats to her.

We got notified by Public Relation Officer that you put our information on Scam Warner Forum, Thinking we are trying to scam you by helping you with your host family. We thereby want you to let you know that your traveling documents processing with us has been cancelled and terminated. Your host family has been notified of this development.

Thanks

Best Regards

All Americas Travels.

Mrs Johnson (Agent)

Your uncle or You put my information online that I am not giving you a Job. I was really disappointed in you. Why will you do that when I have th honest mind of hiring you. God will judge you. Dont ever get intouch with me again. Bye

YOU KNOW PERFECTLY WELL WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. I GOT NOTIFIED BY THE AGENCY THAT INFORMATION ONLINE THAT I AM TRYING TO SCAM YOU. I AM SO VERY DISPPOINTED IN YOU FOR WASTING MY TIME. YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED BADLY SO WE WANT US TO STOP COMMUNICATING AS FROM NOW. BYE.

Listen XXX,
I did not change my mind about employing you and I am not accusing you wrongly. The agency send me a message and also send you a message too. Who did you gave your email and our conversation to? Where is the receipt of the payment you said you made through the bank? Do you think the agency will be lying too? If I did not see something, I will not accuse you? Who now put my info online when it is only you that I am talking to? What did your uncle did if its not you? Try and find out the truth about this. I know what I am saying

What are you talking about? If I am a scam, I will be the one to report myself right? Dont you read what is written there? Is that not the conversation between me and you? Dont worry, I will not be going back and forth on this. If you really make a payment and youre not decieving to yourself, then email the agency the receipt of your payment and let them refund your money. loose my email and lets end this conversation. bye

I should clear my name by deleting the Link right? Or how do you think I should clear my name. You cannot provide a proof that you are not the one who put it there. You cannot provide a proof that you paid. You are just saying shit. I can see that youre a bloody liar and I keep saying it, God will judge you for wasting my time. Please dont ever email me again.

Please stop contacting me! You did not pay and you lied to the agency that you have paid and they should expect it. Can you imagine what a low life liar you are. Please dont contact me again.