Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#229526 by AlanJones Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:08 am
This is an au pair scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Hello Au Pair
Hello Au Pair, How are you doing? I went through your profile at aupair.com and was highly interested in your service to be my beloved Daughter\'s Aupair. My name is Mrs Anastasia Richard. I am divorced and work with a Marine company here in London, UK, and my Daughter Laura is 5 years old. Due to my varying and lengthy working hours, I am looking for someone who is caring, flexible and appreciates family values and will be willing to be a special friend to my beloved Daughter Laura,someone i can trust to treat as a family/friend and not just as an Au pair. I am easy to get along with and i will really want to make you feel comfortable and at home. Your one and only duty will be basically to take good care of Laura.I already have a housekeeper who cleans the house. You will be provided with a well furnished room with its own bathroom, a desk phone and computer system with full internet access. You are also allowed a car for your easy accessibility and also in the case of emergency. I can only afford to pay you 350GBP (Three hundred and Fifty pounds) weekly and 100GBP allowance to see to Laura after needs and I hope you can accept that? I will also pay for your documents and travel expenses. Kindly get back to me with your updated Resume/CV and also send few pictures of yours to my email: [email protected] so we will get to know each other more better and also tell you more about your job. Cheers!!! Mrs Anastasia Richard.

This message is sent to you by family Anastasia .
Click here to view the profile of Anastasia

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement