Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#233364 by AlanJones Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:53 am
To: [email protected] - not the recipient, they were BCC'd along with other victims
X-Originating-IP: [185.44.195.18]

Hi Aupair,
I saw your contact on EAUPAIR.COM, I'm seriously looking for a caring and loving person to take good care of my kids, i dont know if you are still available this year. Just to brief you about myself, my name is Jerrica 27 years old from America,working for IRS here in Florida was from Seattle WA before i got transfered here last year. i am caring, very open& honest (I hate lies )truthful,very romantic, funny and adventures love to do things,but also relax, love to cook,(i guess I should be chef,lol),listen to soul music,jazz and r&b, watch good movies etc.romance movie and my favorite is Love don't cost a thing and i am hard working and very ambitious. Kindly get back to me if you are very much interested in working here in united state.

Thanks for your time and hope to read from you soonest today.

Jerrica

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 185.44.195.18
Originating ISP: Mednautilus
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Turkey
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#233571 by AlanJones Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:31 am
Thanks for your response i wouldn't have bother myself to get aupair from far distance you are but my kids were very eager to have someone from other country to be with them so they can learn new culture I want you to be with them and take good care of them and help in carrying out light housework, e.g dusting, vacuuming, ironing all i need from is trust and honest. can you tell me about yourself and how much do you intend to earn salary?

Please do get back to me soonest so we can proceed.

Jerrica

+1-360-663-5220

+13606635220

Originating IP: 41.138.162.236
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#233648 by AlanJones Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:14 am
My kids really want you to be there Aupair, I will advice you that my Attorney help you out with the Visa to get here instead of going through Aupair organization because if my Attorney help you out with the Visa its going to be normal Working Visa which means when you arrive here in the States you can work anywhere and after you through working with my kid, you can take another Job except from Aupair. I hope you can understand me. As for the Salary its going to be between $500 weekly which means $2000 per month with free meals and accommodation. I attached the room you going to be living when you arrive here.Just email the Attorney direct on [email protected]

Jerrica

[email protected]

#233773 by AlanJones Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:00 am
From

Dear Applicant,
We received your details from your Employer (Mrs Jerrica Ford),your informations are acknowledge and recorded. To have your complete documents including your U.S.A Work Permit Fee ....$250.00, State Identification card.....$200 ,Tax Clearance form.....$100,Application Fee.....$300 and all other requirement for your travel to the U.S.A it would cost $850.00 to process your Visa and documents .

We shall have it processed and send it to you via Courier service to your home contact address when we receive your Visa and all other related backing documents. We need some more details from you to proceed ,Here are the details we need:

FULL NAME :
FULL ADDRESS :
STATE :
ZIP CODE :
NATIONALITY :
EMAIL ADDRESS :
TELEPHONE NUMBER :
INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT NUMBER :
SCAN COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT :

Type of visacharge
Validity
Term of issue
Consular fee
Single entry
24 month
4 days
$850.00
Double entry
36 months
8 days
$1150.00

Thanks for your co-operation.

Cole.

19743 Nw 37th Ave
Opa Locka, FL 33056

Originating IP: 41.138.162.236
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

#233888 by AlanJones Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:45 pm
Dear XXX,
We have received your documents and will be forwarded to Labor office on tomorrow for approval and everything will be fax to US Embassy there,Its very advisable you make the payment today so we can get all the necessary documents done and send to the US Embassy on Tuesday morning in order for you to have your visa on your Passport by Thursday.You are to make the payment of $850 (Work Permit Fee:-$250.00, State Identification card:-$200 ,Tax Clearance form:-$100,Application Fee:-$300) We are unable to receive fund internationally into our Account now as we are doing internal checking we thoroughly apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you.Just make the payment via Western Union Money-transfer : Find below the payment information .

Receivers Name - Cotrell Pollock
Address:- 19793 Nw 37th Ave Opa Locka, FL 33056 USA.

Kindly attach the Western Union Payment details so as to forward to the Financial department to confirm your payment also to file for future reference.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Cole.

19743 Nw 37th Ave
Opa Locka, FL 33056

#233999 by AlanJones Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:13 pm
Dear XXX,
This is legitimate and we wouldn't have asked you to use Western union its due to the internal auditing going on with our Account so we are unable to confirm any payment international so bear with us if you cant use Western union then you can make use of Moneygram they are very reliable. We can provide our EIN just for your father to know we are existing.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

Cole.

19743 Nw 37th Ave
Opa Locka, FL 33056

#234000 by AlanJones Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:15 pm
How are you doing? Attorney contacted me that they have sent you the requirement to get everything done. Kindly get back to them as I really want you here soonest.

#235553 by AlanJones Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:54 pm
Just to let you know that you will pay $300 for the Passpaper fee direct to Attorney because of some bad experienced i had in the past with Aupair they arrived here and later run away. let me know if you are ready before we can proceed.

Jerrica

#235557 by CumminsDslPwr Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:05 pm
Wow, quite a one stop Legal Office, Visa Application, Beer & Wine Shop and Cash station at the address listed in Opa-locka, FL 33055.
It almost adds a new meaning to the term "Convenience Store". :laugh-s:

Check `n Go - 19743 NW 37th Ave. in Opa Locka, Florida
What a coincidence, they even offer Western Union services too, how lucky is that? LMAO !!!

In God We Trust, All Others Must Pay Cash
#236096 by AlanJones Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:43 am
Forwarded by a victim

Never use such abusive words whenever you are writing me a message, the Attorney is not a fraudster you can call Him on +1-239-673-4712 and if you wanna call me here is my mobile +1-360-663-5220.

Jerrica

Phone number used by Jerrica Ford - [email protected] - +1-360-663-5220 = +13606635220 = Pinger VoIP in Crystal Mountain, WA
Phone number used by [email protected] - +1-239-673-4712 = +12396734712 = YMax Communications Mobile in Fort Myers, FL = MajacJack. See WhitePages.com http://www.whitepages.com/phone/1-239-673-4712 for multiple reports of scam activity using this number

#236098 by AlanJones Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:54 am
Good to hear from you again, i am carring, very open& honest (I hate lies )truthful,very romantic, funny and adventures love to do things,but also relax, love to cook,(i guess I should be chef,lol),listen to soul music,jazz and r&b, watch good movies etc.romance movie and my favorite is Love don't cost a thing and i am hard working and very ambitious. I work for Internal Revenue Service as Tax refund Preparer. single mother of two. I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,playing Basketball,watching TV,Movies and comedies,I love public intimacy. can you tell me about yourself and some photos of you so i can show it to my kids.

Jerrica.

Hello, did you received my last mail? i contacted my Attorney to get intouch with you. Kindly get back to me soonest.

Jerrica

#236220 by AlanJones Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:33 pm
Hello,
I'm very sorry for any problem you might be facing in getting the payment send ,we are unable to receive fund internationally into our Account now as we are doing internal checking we thoroughly apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you. Kindly make the payment via www.perfectmoney.com you can log on to www.buyperfectmoneyindia.com or call this number direct to buy perfectmoney direct from them +91 761-902-7242 ,+91 753-088-3886.

Here is the details to send the money to:-

Account Name:- Erico
Account Number:- U7645926

Do get back to me as soon as its done so i can contact the Financial department to confirm your payment.

Thanks for your co-operation

Cole.

209 Church St,
Warrens Wisconsin
54666 ,USA

#236493 by AlanJones Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:00 pm
Dear XXX,
We are very sorry for any mis-understanding or inconvenience you might have encounter we will make it up to you as time goes on.
find below the Bank details to make the payment and don't hesitate to forward all other requirement to us in order to commence all the necessary papers

Bank Name: Chase
Bank Address: 19870 Northwest 27th Avenue Miami Gardens, Florida (FL) 33056
Account Name:- Cotrell Pollock
Bank Account Number:- 6326337XX
Bank Routing Number:- 267084131.

We are very sorry once again for any inconvenience we might have caused you.

Cole.

209 Church St,
Warrens Wisconsin
54666 ,USA

#236494 by AlanJones Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:04 pm
Hello XXX,
How are you doing ?, Attorney told me yesterday that He already contacted you for the Bank that you requested for, Let me know as the processing going. kindly give me your direct mobile number to call you on .

Take care and hope to have you here soonest.

Jerrica