Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#234001 by AlanJones Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:17 pm
Au pair scammer - Mike Leonard - [email protected]

Good Day,

I am Mike Leonard, 44 Years Old from the United State Of America (USA) I work with Care Fusion (United State) and I don't usually stay home unless during weekends.

l am a single parent with 3kids. I want an Au-pair nanny for them because they are the only one left at home after their mother died some years back. I need a very honest person, who will take good care of my kids and take them to school and bring them back home stay with them till i come back from work.

Your duties will be taking the kids to school and bringing them back home, play with them, go to museums, playground, watching movies,prepare/serving their snacks and foods. You will have your Private Room which will have Bathroom, Toilet, Television, as well as Air Conditional. You will have access to the Internet and a Telephone at home to get in touch with your friends and loved ones where ever they in the world. You will be having Saturdays and Sundays as your off days, so to enable you have enough time for yourself. As for your salary, I will be paying you $2500 to $3000 united state dollars every 4 weeks and a pocket fee of $150 united state dollars weekly which I suppose should be Okay by you.

I hope to read from you soon

Mike

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement