Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#235454 by AlanJones Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:22 am
Au Pair Scam

Victoria Clayton - [email protected]
Fake agency email: info.[email protected]

Dear XXX,

Thank you for taking the time to go through the lengthy to become our Au Pair and for choosing time to review our application. Our names are John and Victoria Clayton. We have two beautiful girls, Jennifer 3 years and Liza 5 years..

Now a bit about where we live. We live Charlotte, United States. Charlotte is a beautiful town, and in 2004 was ranked as the "#1 Place to Live in the United States" by a national city ranking publication. The population of the City of Charlotte is 40,000, but the population of Albemarle County (which surrounds Charlotte, and of which Charlotte is the main city) makes it seem more like 100,000. Charlotte is located in the Piedmont region of Virginia, at the foot of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. Charlotte is home to the University of Virginia, an excellent academic institution, founded by Thomas Jefferson, author of the American Declaration of Independence. This area of Virginia is the home of the founding fathers of the United States and the birthplace of our nation. From George Washington's Mount Vernon (1.5 hrs. away), James Madison's Montpelier (20 minutes away), James Monroe's Ashlawn-Highland (5 minutes away) and Thomas Jefferson's Monticello
(5 minutes away), our region abounds with history. Monticello is one of only 21 UNESCO World Heritage Sites located in the U.S.

I need a honest, reliable, friendly, experienced person and also can look after my kids and take good care of them. For someone with experience and good qualities, I will set up good offer for you to take care of my Two kids for me very well.I want you to know that Kids are Understanding and Loving and also Playful i don't know how you will handle them but i am sure you will love to work with them..And i believe that you can take care of my kids.Jennifer and Liza likes been around friends and going to the Amusement Parks,loves to play,cuddle loves,watching Cartoons go to the Cinemas and watching soccer sometime..

We will be offering you 600 Dollars per week,Saturday's and Sunday's will be your offday's and we promise to do our best to make you feel at home and happy.We will want to know if you have your travel Visa and working permit to the State and if you don't have any document .We will want you to contact the USA visa travel Agency that will help you with your Visa,working permit,Plane ticket and Ehic Card for your trip to US cause we don't want anything to happen to you at the airport...They have been helping our family whenever we wanted to travel. { [email protected] }.

whatever they say,let me know and we am assuring you that my family will Refund all your traveling expenses as soon as you get here.This is our address Below..

4474 Kellybrook Drive Concord, NC 28201,United States

If you are interested in this position kindly provide us with the information below so we can get back to you.

FULL NAME:

CONTACT ADDRESS:

CITY:

STATE/REGION:

ZIP CODE:

PHONE NUMBER:

NATIONALTY:

Awaiting your fast reply.

Victoria Clayton

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement