Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#235569 by AlanJones Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:57 am
Au Pair Scam - Mark Delon - [email protected]

We only seek a Au pair for basic child care and light housework. If you accept to take a position with us, you would be paid the sum of £2500(Two thousand five hundred pounds sterling) with a weekly pocket money of £400. Hence we are doing anything that would motivate the intending Nanny to put in her best in taking care of our children.

You shall have a private accommodation with furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom. A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.Do well to send us your references or resume & also an update picture of yourself, and we would get in touch with them. Should the outcome be positive, we would send you a Contract Letter. We shall discuss travel arrangements in due course of which I would be of generous assistance to you. You can reach me on my personal mobile to indicate your interest. My Number is +447031993982 or [email protected]

We sincerely look forward to hearing from you.

+447031993982 = Personal Redirect number = scam

The domain family-easyaupair.com is fake and has nothing to do with easy au pair.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#238508 by jomae2363 Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:25 am
Mark Delon
To Mark Delon
BCC me Today at 1:06 PM
Hello Au pair,

I saw your profile on the Au pair site.

We are a British family living in London, UK. I work for Royal Dutch (shell petroleum). A British Based Multinational Oil and Gas Company.
I stay in No 33 Queen St London .

We currently have son aged 3 years old, we looking for a Au Pair or Nanny from Any Country that can speak English and is willing to stay with us for a minimum of 6 or 12 month(s).

About Our Family

We are a professional couple, living here in the UK .Our kid are fairly easy going and relaxed,they would enjoy someone with lots of energy and enthusiasm.. Having English as a first language is not required and in fact, we would entertain the nanny speaking to them in
her own mother-tongue..

We only seek a Au pair for basic child care and light housework. If you accept to take a position with us, you would be paid the sum of £2500(Two thousand five hundred pounds sterling) with a weekly pocket money of £400. Hence we are doing anything that would motivate the intending Nanny to put in her best in taking care of our children.

You shall have a private accommodation with furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom. A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.Do well to send us your references or resume & also an update picture of yourself, and we would get in touch with them. Should the outcome be positive, we would send you a Contract Letter. We shall discuss travel arrangements in due course of which I would be of generous assistance to you. You can reach me on my personal mobile to indicate your interest. My Number is +447031993982 or [email protected]

Best Wishes
Mark Deleon
It has 6 pics as attachment. Nice try!
#239194 by jomae2363 Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:35 pm
Since I activated an account at easyaupair.com, I have been receiving a lot of emails, purportedly looking for an aupair or nanny. I don't know if the site is a phishing page for the scammers. :(
#242627 by AlanJones Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:37 am

Hello Aupair,

I have been trying to call your mobile line but not available, i call up the British Embassy here in London today concerning your working permit visa so you can come and start work with my family here in London.
Have already paid the sum of 500pounds today for your working visa, now you are to make sure you pay the remaining 289pounds first thing tomorrow morning to avoid any form of delay in the visa process, so it could enable them process all your visa process, so i can now pay for your flight and booking of flight ticket.

So I will advice you to go and make arrangements with the British Embassy here in London in charge of your travel arrangements for your work permit application form,so as to enable us meet up the deadline and to avoid any form of delay in the near future.
Please do keep me updated as regards your proceedings,so as I don't get lost.

Best wishes & Good luck
Mr Mark Deleon
For the family.

The above was sent to an EU national, who has no need of a visa or to make any travel arrangements to work in the UK. It is just a scripted email that the scammer sends to everyone.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#242629 by AlanJones Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:43 am
Hello,

I will send your detail to my lawyer, to send you the contract and invitation letter to you.

He will also contact the British immigration office here in London on how you can start the process and obtain your UK visa so you can come and start working in my family .

My Wife and i have concluded that, you will work for our family, and that can only happen if you already have a London Visa and i want you to contact with the British Immigration here in London with their email address ([email protected]) am sure they will let you know the requirements that will be needed in getting you a Visa and also they will let you know how to go about that cos they helped our former nanny in getting all her documents easily and fast.

We will like you to tell us more about you, your mobile number and more pictures of you would be fine.

Try make sure you contact them to enable you get your visa to London.

Best wishes
Mark Deleon

#242632 by AlanJones Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:56 am
Hello Au pair,
It was nice to get to hear from you,i told my family about you and they love it, so I have considered hiring you for your services. However as regards your flight ticket that will be handled by me and also some other relevant documents you might be needing to proceed into the UK,but you have to take care of your UK visa fees nothing much I presume.So if you agree with these terms please let me know so that I can have my lawyer issue you your contract/invitation letter and also all the necessary details on how to obtain your traveling papers.
But first let me tell you a little bit about my family,

we are down to earth people not arrogant,we respect our employees opinion very much,my son is the most adorable things on the face of the earth we love him so much and so will you I hope.We are also easy going people my wife and I.

I leave for work early in the morning 7.30am,my wife is a seamstress so she is a little more around the house than I am, my son go to school he leave at 8.30am come back by 1.00pm
The family those a lot of outings,we go fishing sometimes my wife and I,also to the beach together the whole family.

Best wishes

Mark Deleon
For the family.

#258528 by Paolapoli Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:23 pm
Hola chicos! bueno, les traigo noticias.
recivi la siguiente cadena.

Hello Au pair,

I saw your profile on the easy Au pair site.

We are a British family living in London, UK. I work for Royal Dutch (shell petroleum). A British Based Multinational Oil and Gas Company.
I stay in No 28 Queens Ave London N10 3NR, UK .

We currently have a son aged 3 years old, we looking for an Au Pair or Nanny from Any Country that can speak English and willing to stay with us for a minimum of 6 or 12 month(s).

About Our Family

We are a professional couple, living here in the UK .my son is fairly easy going and relaxed,they would enjoy someone with lots of energy and enthusiasm.. Having English as a first language is not required and in fact, we would entertain the nanny speaking to them in
her own mother-tongue..

Best Wishes

identica a la tuya, que mas quieres que te cuente, es lo mismo que la tuya en cada una de los email, pero he aca la buena noticia, esta registrado casi todo lo que se hizo, despues de jugarles un par de bromas y mandarles contratos y recivos falsos me han llamado reiteradamente para forzarme a depositar el dienro, negandose a identificarse realmente.

les dejo parte de los otros mails que me mandaron, por si alguien les llega.

Hello Au pair,
It was nice to get to hear from you,i told my family about you and they love it, so I have considered hiring you for your services. You can also choose a language course and you can have any vacation when you want to travel, We are going to provide room and meal for you and also your course if you will like to attend school when you arrive London

However as regards your flight ticket that will be handled by me and also some other relevant documents you might be needing to proceed into the UK,but you have to take care of your UK visa fees nothing much I presume.So if you agree with these terms please let me know so that I can have my lawyer issue you your contract/invitation letter and also all the necessary details on how to obtain your traveling papers.

we are down to earth people not arrogant,we respect our employees opinion very much,my son is the most adorable things on the face of the earth we love him so much and so will you I hope.We are also easy going people my wife and I.

I leave for work early in the morning 7.30am,my wife is a seamstress so she is a little more around the house than I am, my son go to school he leave at 8.30am come back by 1.00pm
The family those a lot of outings,we go fishing sometimes my wife and I,also to the beach together the whole family.

Best wishes

tambien est

Hello,

I will send your detail to my lawyer, to send you the contract and invitation letter to you.

He will also contact the British immigration office here in London on how you can start the process and obtain your UK visa so you can come and start working in my family .

My Wife and i have concluded that, you will work for our family, and that can only happen if you already have a London Visa and i want you to contact with the British Immigration here in London with their email address ([email protected]) am sure they will let you know the requirements that will be needed in getting you a Visa and also they will let you know how to go about that cos they helped our former nanny in getting all her documents easily and fast.

We will like you to tell us more about you, your mobile number and more pictures of you would be fine.

Try make sure you contact them to enable you get your visa to London.

Best wishes

esta era la pseudo carta de los avogados...

Hello

How are you doing?After talking with my
client,he has authorized me to send you this email..I am attaching
herewith a Contract/Invitation Letter from Mr James Campbell. for you to go through.
If you accept, you would have to sign and date at the bottom and send a scanned copy to me as e mail attachment.

Information For Travel.

Your employer went to the UK Immigrations Office here in London to
inform them about his decision to employ you and to also seek their
approval/permit as they are the legal authorities vested with the
power to permit/approve foreign workers.

You have to contact them
immediately you sign the contract letter. Send a copy to them and
also request them to furnish you with details of how you can get
your work permit and travel documents.Also you should know that
your employer,would share travel costs with you,he will pay them
for your Flight Ticket and some other relevant documents, and the
little you would spend is the cost of obtaining your Work Permit
okay. Here are their contact details:

United Kingdom- British Immigration
2 Marsham Street,
London, SW1P 4DF
United Kingdom
Email: [email protected]

Send them an e mail with a copy of the signed contract letter and
they would get in touch with you so that you can travel down
soonest to resume duties.

Best Regards
Barrister. Katherine Armstrong
UK IMMIGRATION LAWYER.

Esto demuestra que no pueden ser mas estupidos , ojo que ni los numeros de telefonos lo cambiaron, super imbeciles para estafar.

Hello Aupair,

I have been trying to call your mobile line but not available, i call up the British Embassy here in London today concerning your working permit visa so you can come and start work with my family here in London.
Have already paid the sum of 500pounds today for your working visa, now you are to make sure you pay the remaining 289pounds right now just to avoid any form of delay in the visa process, so it could enable them process all your visa process, so i can now pay for your flight and booking of flight ticket.

So I will advice you to go and make your payment now as to enable us meet up the deadline and to avoid any form of delay in the near future.
Please do keep me updated as regards your proceedings,so as I don't get lost.

Best wishes & Good luck

esta fue la mas idiota de todas, porque pedian depositar por western junior, mmm ya.

Find here with attached information required for the procurement of your work permit application form. You are to go through them carefully and get back to us with the requirements to enable us finish the processing of your work permit visa.

You are to send back to us
Scanned copy of visa payment slip
Scanned copy of visa application form

Completed visa application form must be submitted with the sum of £289 pounds through via Western Union or Money Gram.

PAYMENT DETAILS

Receiver name: Mrs Marie Fanning.
Payout Location: 2 Marsham Street London
SW1P 4DF United Kingdom
Phone: +441618505009
Email: [email protected]

Send back to us scan copy of payment slip and a copy of contract letter sign between you and your employer

Good Luck
Mrs Rosemary Brown
Head of Operation
UK IMMIGRATION HOME OFFICE LONDON

Lo mejor de todo (peor si esque ubiese sido estafada en realidad) es que exigian que enviara el dinero ahora ya! onda o moria!!!! jajaajajaja
lo que no saben esque como vi desde el primer momento qeu era estafa, cada cosa que hacian era registrada por policia internacional, incluso la llamada que hicieron desde el +000000, lo cual es solo una mask a las posibles llamadas... son tan idiotas que son incluso flojos porque no cambian nada! jajajaja eso!, aca esta mi post.

Atte

Paola Jara & PDI.
#259214 by Emj Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:29 am
Mark Delon - [email protected] change to Mr James Campbell - [email protected]

Nice try! :laugh-s: :=)

URGENT NEED OF AN AUPAIR
Mr James Campbell
July 5 at 2:37 AM
Hello Au pair,

I saw your profile on the easy Au pair site.

I stay in No 28 Queens Ave London N10 3NR, UK .

We currently have a son aged 3 years old, we looking for an Au Pair or Nanny from Any Country that can speak English and willing to stay with us for a minimum of 6 or 12 month(s).

About Our Family

We are a professional couple, living here in the UK .my son is fairly easy going and relaxed,they would enjoy someone with lots of energy and enthusiasm.. Having English as a first language is not required and in fact, we would entertain the nanny speaking to them in
her own mother-tongue..

Best Wishes

Mr James Campbell
6 AttachmentsDownload all
my family.jpgDownload
me and tommy.jpgDownload
i and fmily.jpgDownload
my family with tommy.jpgDownload
my wife and tommy.jpgDownload
my son.jpgDownload

TO OUR WONDERFUL AUPAIR
Mr James Campbell
to___________Today at 12:17 AM

Hello Au pair,
It was nice to get to hear from you,i told my family about you and they love it, so I have considered hiring you for your services. You can also choose a language course and you can have any vacation when you want to travel, We are going to provide room and meal for you and also your course if you will like to attend school when you arrive London

However as regards your flight ticket that will be handled by me and also some other relevant documents you might be needing to proceed into the UK,but you have to take care of your UK visa fees nothing much I presume.So if you agree with these terms please let me know so that I can have my lawyer issue you your contract/invitation letter and also all the necessary details on how to obtain your traveling papers.

Best wishes

Mr James Campbell
For the family.
#276453 by Edmond Sanchez Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:33 am
No, now he's not more Mark Delon or James Campbell, now he is Mark Campbell, olè! :=)
This is already the 4th email that I receive from scammers since I'm registred on Easyaupair.com, maybe I'll have to delete my account, I'm tired about all of this fraud attemps.

I copy the email that he sent me:

Hello,

I saw your profile on the Easy Au pair site

We are a British family living in London, UK. I am a Medical Doctor here in London, i stay in 80 Bedford St, City of Westminster, London WC2N
We currently have a kid aged 3 years old, we looking for a Au Pair or Nanny from Any Country that can speak English and is willing to stay with us.

About Our Family

We are a professional couple, living here in the UK .Our kid are fairly easy going and relaxed,he would enjoy someone with lots of energy and enthusiasm..

We only seek a Au pair for basic child care and light housework. If you accept to take a position with us, you would be paid the sum of £2500(Two thousand five hundred pounds sterling) with a weekly pocket money of £400. Hence we are doing anything that would motivate the intending Nanny to put in her best in taking care of our son.

You shall have a private accommodation with furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom. A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.Do well to send us your references or resume & also an update picture of yourself, and we would get in touch with them. Should the outcome be positive, we would send you a Contract Letter. We shall discuss travel arrangements in due course of which I would be of generous assistance to you. You can reach me on my personal mobile to indicate your interest. My Number is +447031993982 or email [email protected]

Best Wishes
Dr Mark Campbell.
#276455 by Bryon Williams Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:38 am
Please get familiar with how you can be an Au Pair in different countries. Read here viewtopic.php?f=42&t=3019

Fake site registered for about a month.

easyaupair-family.co.uk

Registrant:
Mark Campbell

Registrant type:
Unknown

Registrant's address:
567 Pohaku Street,
Kahului
HI
United States

Data validation:
Nominet was able to match the registrant's name and address against a 3rd party data source on 30-Oct-2015

Registered through:
domaindiscount24
URL: http://www.domaindiscount24.net

Registrar:
Key-Systems GmbH [Tag = KEY-SYSTEMS-DE]
URL: http://www.Key-Systems.net

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 30-Oct-2015
Expiry date: 30-Oct-2016
Last updated: 30-Oct-2015

Registration status:
Registered until expiry date.

Name servers:
ns1.domaindiscount24.net
ns2.domaindiscount24.net
ns3.domaindiscount24.net

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#286911 by HonestyIsAMust Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:06 am
Dear Au pair/Nanny,

This E-mail serves as job notification to you. My Wife and I have gone through your profile in www.easyaupair.com and found you eligible to live and take care of our Son David and our Daughter Sharon. We are currently based in London UK.

We require the services of an Au pair/nanny who would take care of our Son. Our busy schedule prompted us to seek the assistance of an Au pair/nanny, we searched for an Au pair on the Au pair site and we found your profile and liked it. Your basic duties would be to take care of our Children.

Find in the attachment are some of our family pictures.

We have a maid who would undertake of housework hence your basic responsibility is with our kid. Indicate your interest by sending us your recent picture phone number and introduction letter about yourself for us to evaluate and consider you for the position.

Always write us on: [email protected],

Let us hear from you so that we can discuss more on the offer, send us your reply as soon as possible.

Do have a wonderful day ahead.

Yours Faithfully,

Ruben Harry
For the Family
3 attachments
Attachment
Attachment
-------------------------

I received that message yesterday and also for. Mark Morgan with phone number +447031986552 and his email is [email protected]. First came up to my mind is the grammar. If it's British family, they are very grammatically meticulous so I had a doubt and search in google about this scam and I found it here. I heard a lot of scams on au pair and I just signed up to this site yesterday and I received a lot of generic messages from different scammers. be vigilant and never send money. Bad thing, they have already our information and with photos. :twisted: :twisted: :evil:
#286946 by Tim Atem Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:08 am
Thank you for reporting the scammer. Can you post the email with full headers (removed your personal information) that you received from [email protected] so that it can be reported?

How to extract email headers: http://www.iptrackeronline.com/how-to-e ... eaders.php
Domain name:
easyaupair-home.co.uk

Registrant:
Mark Morgan

Registrant type:
Unknown

Registrant's address:
3303rd Ave W,
Seattle
WA
United States

Data validation:
The registrar is responsible for having checked these contact details

Registered through:
domaindiscount24
URL: http://www.domaindiscount24.net

Registrar:
Key-Systems GmbH [Tag = KEY-SYSTEMS-DE]
URL: http://www.Key-Systems.net

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 01-Feb-2016
Expiry date: 01-Feb-2017
Last updated: 01-Feb-2016

Registration status:
Registered until expiry date.

Name servers:
ns1.domaindiscount24.net
ns2.domaindiscount24.net
ns3.domaindiscount24.net

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#318630 by Pat88 Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:27 am
I received the same mail from this SCAMMER

Hello Applicant,

I saw your profile on the Easy Au pair site

We are a British family living in London, i work with shell royal dutch oil company UK.
I stay in 28 Queen's Head St, London N1 8NG, United Kingdom
We currently have a son aged 5 years old, we looking for a Au Pair or Nanny from Any Country that can speak English and is willing to stay with us.

About Our Family

We are a professional couple, living here in the UK .Our son are fairly easy going and relaxed,he would enjoy someone with lots of energy and enthusiasm..

We only seek a Au pair for basic child care and light housework. If you accept to take a position with us, you would be paid the sum of £2500(Two thousand five hundred pounds sterling) with a weekly pocket money of £400. Hence we are doing anything that would motivate the intending Nanny to put in her best in taking care of our son.

You shall have a private accommodation with furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom. A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.Do well to send us your references or resume & also an update picture of yourself, and we would get in touch with them. Should the outcome be positive, we would send you a contract Letter. We shall discuss travel arrangements in due course of which I would be of generous assistance to you. I attached some of my family photo and online interview, You can reach me on my personal mobile to indicate your interest. My Number is +447031940530 or email [email protected]

Best Wishes
Mr David Hanson.