Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#236456 by Rozymor Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:20 am
Terry Herms <[email protected]> send me a contract and I had to send it with my signature to this address
[email protected]- UK Home Office does not work with yahoo, gmail, hotmail, etc,. emails. YOu can see the email bellow:

Dearest Rocio,

How are you doing today and how is your family? Hope all is well.

Here is your Contract/ Employment letter from my lawyer. Sign the contract letter and forward it to the UK home office Via their email: [email protected], for them to start the preparation of your traveling documents.

After due consideration with my wife, we agreed to pay for your flight tickets, we are doing this just to help reduce your traveling expenses.

Choose any close suitable date as your arrival date and write it in the last page of your Contract Letter.

As soon as you sign and forward your contract letter to the UK home office, inform us, so that we will write them for speedy processing of your travelling documents.

We really love you and we want to welcome you to our family as soon as possible,

My wife Cynthia extends her kind greetings to you.

Have a nice day,

Terry Herms
For the Family

NEVER TRUST STRANGE EMAIL ADRESSES, CONFIRM FIRST AND ALWAYS DO A SKYPE CALLING, SCAMMERS DO NOT ALLOW TO BE SEEN AND MAKE EXCUSES ABOUT A FAIL UPGRADING OF SKYPE ACCOUNTS IN THEIR LAPTOPS (UNBELIEVABLE WHEN NOWADAYS TECHNOLOGY IS UP TO DATE AND EVERYBODY CAN HANDLE IT EASILY)
Advertisement

#247182 by AlanJones Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:30 am
Dearest XXX,

thanks for your Interest in our family.

Meanwhile, how are you doing today? Hope that you are of good health over there. We are looking for an Au pair for our little kid Damian

Besides, let me use this opportunity to give you a brief introduction to our family.

We are a family of three. My wife Cynthia, Damian 2 years and I. I am Currently the Managing Director of Norfolk Hotel based here in London UK, my wife also work in the same Hotel as Administrative Assistance with the Human Resource.

If you need to inquire about the authenticity of our employment with the company and our current posting to (UK), you could contact our company ([email protected])

With respect to your services, your basic duties would be to take care of our kid. We have a house maiden who would undertake housework hence your sole basic responsibility is with our son, and that includes getting him ready for school in the morning, preparing his meals and playing with him and also visiting some recreational parks and children play ground near our building.

Damian will be two (2) years old by 27th May, 2015 and we are planning to host a birthday party for him.

You will have your own room furnished with a laptop computer connected to Internet for your personal use.

Your monthly salary will be 2500GBP which would be paid to you at the end of every month and a weekly pocket money of 350GBP and this is subjected to change with respect to your approach to services in our family. You will be expected to work for about 25-30hours per week. You will have weekend off and we shall pay you for an extra-time in your work in case of such incident.

Send your Curriculum vitae, and your International Passport number/ identity card number, to enable our lawyer prepare an Appointment Letter and other travel documents for you.

Upon your arrival to the UK, we shall enroll you into any English Language School of your choice on our expense, so that you can improve your English.

We Love you and sincerely look forward to welcome you to our family.

Wishing you a very happy and wonderful day ahead.

Best Regards,

Terry Herms Family.
35 The Bishops Avenue
London, United Kingdom.
N20BN

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.