Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#236458 by Rozymor Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:31 am
Hello,

How are you doing today? Hope that you had a wonderful day over there today. We are so glad to read from you. We believe you are the perfect for this job offer.

I little introduction about my family, we are American family currently living in London, UK on job posting. I am the IT administrator of a British Company (GCE International PLC) and My wife Monika is a professional midwife in one of the lending Government owned hospital here in the UK.

We would like you to start work with us immediate or alternatively, you can still indicate to us when you would like to start work with my family.

We hereby demand your services in taking good care of our Son Ashley and seeing to her needs at home or the playing field/park. Ashley (3) is a cool kid and he enjoys playing and chocolates. His favorite color is Yellow and Green. We would be very grateful if you take good care of him and treat him like your own little brother or son.

We would be offering a monthly salary of 1,500GBP and 120GBP weekly for your pocket money. You would be required to work for about 25-30hour per week. We shall provide you with a live-in accommodation with a laptop computer and internet connection for your use during your stay with my family.

To enable us prepare a bidding contract to your services to our home, we would need you to send us the follow data below to enable our attorney to process a Contract for us:

FULL NAMES:

SEX:

ADDRESS:

NATIONALITY:

PHONE NUMBERS:

RELIGION:

PARENTS OR NEXT OF KIN CONTACT NUMBER AND ADDRESS:

Alternatively, you can as well send us your CV or Resume for our review. Upon the receipt of the above data, then our attorney will proceed in the preparation of your Contract with my family. We would expect to read from you soon. We would also appreciate it if you can send us some of your recent pictures for our preview.

Wishing you a wonderful day ahead.

Best Wishes,
Ian Paul Livingston
29 Bear Street,
Leicester Square,
London WC2H 7AQ
UK.
Phone: +447937452324

Too much money after only two emails, for only 25-30 working hours with full accomodation at home . We did not have a skype calling and did not know anything about me to offer this amount of money. SCAM!! the contract seemed a fake too.
Advertisement