Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#236459 by Rozymor Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:41 am
When you ask for explanations about why I need a paper work or pay for something I do not need, they even tell you that Spain is no longer a member of the UE (LOL!!!) they believe you are an idiot!!! YOu can see the email bellow:

Hi,

How are you today? I hope you are doing fine over there. We would like to update you regarding to your paper work that is been handle over here. Everything is moving on fine. According to The Unit that is handling your visa and work permit in the UK Home Office, The said you will be issued a visa on youth mobility scheme and is been process and once it is approve by U.K. Border Agency you will be informed Okay. Do not worry my family is taking care of all the traveling cost.

They said the reason why you need a visa on youth scheme is because your county is no more longer among the the European Union. And this will enable you live and work in the UK for 1year and six months duration. If not the the U.K. Border Agency has the right to put you on the next plane back to where you came from upon your arrival. We will like to inform you that we have already applied for your National Insurance Number in order for you to pay your national insurance contributions if you want to have full access to certain benefits like state pension here in UK. I will forward you our family contract letter now so that you can sigh it and send it back to them because they are demanding for a copy.

My priority now is to make sure everything works out fine. my wife send her kind regard to you and your family. Have a bliss day ahead.

Sincerely,
Christopher walker.

Advertisement