Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#237134 by AlanJones Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:47 pm

Hi aupair, my aupair profile page is http://www.easyaupair.com/viewprofileaupair/230777
I copied ur e-mail frm the aupair website www.eaupair.com, I am aupair Eva from England working for family in new jersey and their relative also needs aupair in Dallas-Texas, they asked me to help them search for aupair online, they are family with 2 kids, a boy and a girl, if you want aupair job Texas, just e-mail the family and tell them you are the aupair from Eva in New Jersey.
Family e-mail: [email protected] Or call their phones: +1 940-618-2082, +1 940-560-8307

+1 940-618-2082 = +19406182082 = Choice Wireless LC Mobile in Wichita Falls, TX
+1 940-560-8307 = +19405608307 = Choice Wireless LC Mobile in Graham, TX

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#237501 by AlanJones Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:49 am

Goodday to you, and thank you for writing us, we heard about aupair Ms. Eva from my uncle in Jersey and we decided to hire one too for our kids, We are very busy parents with 1 son and 1 daughter from Dallas Texas, Our son Andre is 5 years old and our daughter Edna is 1 year old, me and my wife work with Amazon and since the birth of our little daughter, we've decided to hire a nanny-aupair in helping us look over the kids, aupair work is to wake our son and make him ready for school while my wife takes care of our daughter and drop her at the daycare till 3pm when we close from work, the kids would be in school while we are at work and we all return by 3pm, aupair work are making Andre ready for school in the mornings, family errands like shopping and staying home with kids sometimes when we are out, that is all we need from aupair.
We will offer $350 salary per week, free housing and feeding with free days on Weekends. See our few photos and let us know how you feel.
Regards,
The Harper Family.
WhatsApp : +1940618 2082

Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#237506 by AlanJones Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:46 am
Similar mail to a different victim from Eva Chestney - [email protected]

Hi aupair, my aupair profile page is http://www.easyaupair.com/viewprofileaupair/230777/ and I got your e-mail from website www.eaupair.com, My name is Eva aupair from England working for family in new jersey. My host family brother also needs aupair in Dallas Texas, they never had aupair before and they asked me to help them search for aupair, they are family with 2 kids, a boy and a girl living in Texas, if you are available and interested, just e-mail the family and tell them you are aupair from Eva in New Jersey.
Family e-mail: [email protected] Or call their phones: +1 940-618-2082, +1 940-560-8307

#237573 by AlanJones Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:21 pm
Hi there,
This is our first time and we hope to know more about you and you knowing more about us, we are young couple. I'm 40 and my wife is 38, our kids are 5hrs and 1yr. Our kids have no disabilities and they love playing in the garden, Andre loves cartoon and baseball, my wife loves shopping and cooking for the family but i love swimming, we are quiet and easy family hoping we can find a caring aupair so we can make him/her part of our family, we've always lived in Texas state from Houston, Fort Worth and now Dallas. We want au pair anytime soon and you can stay as long as you want depending on your choice of stay. This is a live-in position and our family will provide you free private room, free feeding and $350 salary per week and duties are bathing and dressing kids up for school in the morning and staying home with them while we are at work. We know we will have to sponsor your flight to Texas like Uncle did for Eva and we agree with that. If you like our family and agree to join us, we'd like to ask you few interview questions on whatsApp or e-mail to know more about you.

#237716 by AlanJones Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:16 am
Alright, We'd like to know more about you and your childcare skills.
(1) What are your real names?
(2) Your Nationality ?
(3) What is your age?
(4) Your nanny experience? have you minded any child before?
(5) How do you handle a kids when angry or making troubles?
(6) Do you get angry easily with kids childish behavior?
(7) Do you smoke or drink?
(8) We are not religious but we'd like to know your religion and faith?
(9) Your Health: Do you have any regular diseases or illness?
(10) Have you ever worked outside your country before?
(11) What teachings do you give a child as an aupair?
(12) Are you satisfied with our $350 weekly pay?
(13) What do you expect from us as your hosts?
(14) What time/month is good for you that you wish to join us?
(15) We are young family and we wish to ask if that is good for you?
(16) What else can we know about you that we didn't ask?
Thank you.

#237836 by AlanJones Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:25 am
Thank you for your interview introduction, we found you suitable and we agreed to hire you hoping you can be a good au pair for us, we can give you up 6-7 or 8 weeks to make visa arrangements but we want to know if we have to make an official aupair contract agreement with you so we can both agree on terms and conditions, Do you think we should make aupair agreement or not? Please let us know.
Thank you.

#238503 by jomae2363 Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:59 am
Eva Chestney [email protected]
Hi friend, My name is Eva aupair from England and my profile is http://www.easyaupair.com/viewprofileaupair/230777/
I'm working for family in here new jersey, i got your email on www.easyaupair.com and i am writing you because my host family brother also needs aupair in Dallas Texas, they never had aupair before and they asked me to help them search for one, they have 2 children 1 boy and 1 girl living in Texas, if you are available and interested to work in Texas, just e-mail the family and tell them you are aupair from Eva.
The family e-mail is - [email protected]
#238855 by AlanJones Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:20 pm
Thank you for your interview introduction, we found you suitable and we agreed to hire you hoping you can be a good au pair for us as this is our first time of hiring aupair, so we want to ask you what next at this stage? what do we have to do next and what do you have to do either? let us know what next to do so you can join us as soon as possible.

#238893 by jomae2363 Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:55 am
Is John Westwood another scammer?
Dear Au pair/Nanny,

This E-mail serves as job notification to you. My Wife and I have gone
through your profile in www.easyaupair.com and found you eligible to
live and take care of our Son Damian. We are currently based in London
UK.

We require the services of an Au pair/nanny who would take care of our
Son. Our busy schedule prompted us to seek the assistance of an
Aupair/nanny, we searched for an Au pair on the Au pair site and we
found your profile and liked it. Your basic duties would be to take
care of our Son Damian.

Find in the attachment are some of our family pictures.

We have a maid who would undertake of housework hence your basic
responsibility is with our kid. Indicate your interest by sending us
your recent picture phone number and introduction letter about
yourself for us to evaluate and consider you for the position.

Let us hear from you so that we can discuss more on the offer, send us
your reply as soon as possible.

Always write us on: [email protected]

Do have a wonderful day ahead.

Yours Faithfully,

John Westwood.
For the Family.
http://scamwarners.com/main//guestupload/15801Aupair family 1.jpg
#238994 by AlanJones Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:54 pm
Alright, though we agreed to sponsor your flight as a caregiver for our kids, but why can't you apply for your visa the way Eva did? she got a normal work visa because i asked her how she got her visa to join my uncle in new Jersey and she told me about it, then I also consulted the U.S Immigration Service about hiring a caregiver worker into United States and they told us the same thing. You need a work visa and the process is described on the immigration website: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/e ... howtoapply
Read it and you can also call or contact the U.S embassy in your country to ask about this information you got here.