Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#237381 by Veronica lor Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:55 am
Hi people;

I´m trying to help you because a lot people are writing looking for an aupair, I´m trying to find a family and it is so complicated, many of them are scammers.

[email protected] SHE WRITE:

Single mother from UK looking for an Au pair.‏

Mirabel Baldwin ([email protected]) 9:33
Enviado: miércoles, 11 de febrero de 2015 9:33:54
Para: Mirabel Baldwin ([email protected])
Microsoft SmartScreen ha marcado este mensaje como correo no deseado y lo eliminará después de diez días.
Un momento, ¡es seguro!|No estoy seguro. Dejarme comprobarlo
Hello Au pair,

How are you doing, hope you are having a wonderful time and i hope this mail will find you in good health.

I am a British Lady and a single mother by name Mirabel Baldwin, I am living and working in London UK.

My best friend recommended me to look for an Au pair who will take good care of Cherry my only daughter. My friend advised me to search for an Au pair through http://www.easyaupair.com because she was very lucky to employ an Au pair whom she selected from the site and she suggested the Au pair site to me and advise me as well to try this experience because she is comfortably living with her Au pair, so i have decided to select you from the Au pair site http://www.easyaupair.com believing that it is going to be a wonderful experience and to the best of Cherry's comfort and exchange of culture and knowledge as she grows.

I have my own house here in London so your accommodation will not be a problem, i am living comfortably with Cherry therefore all i want from my new Au pair is to take Cherry like a sister and take good care of her as well. I have a nice job because i'm working with a reputable company, so your benefits will never be a problem to me.

I hope i have made the right choice by selecting you, believing that you will not disappoint me. If you are interested and willing to join us as Cherry's Au pair then kindly get back to me, i will be so glad to receive your positive response.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Kind regards.

Mirabel.
Advertisement