Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#237384 by Veronica lor Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:00 am
HI;

Be careful with this mail from [email protected]
Dear Au pair/Nanny,

How are you doing? Hope these mail meets you and your lovely family in good health. We
saw your profile at http://www.easyaupair.com website and was highly interested in your
service to be our beloved son's Au pair.

We are a family of 4 that live in London, I, Mr. Michael Bradley, My wife Mrs Lucy Bradley, Our
lovely son Simon Bradley and our Clearer Grace Lucas. Both my wife and I work, I am a contractor
and usually come back home by 4pm. my wife is a medical doctor and she comes home late and
lives early in the morning, her job don't allow her time for our son. We require someone that will
take care our beloved son as a family member, not as an aupair, meanwhile my wife's younger
sister is the one helping to take care of the son and will leave to malaysia as soon as we employ
a new aupair. We are an easy going family and have had Au Pair in the past. she got married last
December and had to join her husband in Italy.

We would expect our son to be received after school, to be fed breakfast and lunch. When at
home I would like the Au Pair to play with him, colour, do homework etc. and to put him to bed
for an afternoon nap. cleaning of their rooms and ironing would be taking care of by our clearer. I
am originally from USA and my wife is from Malaysia. We speak English at home. our son is 4 years
old, he is very chatty and likes to be kept busy and well behaved kid with a solid routine in place. He
very independent but likes to be in company of others. We can only afford to pay you 600GBP weekly
and total amount of 2400GBP monthly and i hope you can accept that, my family is successful and
we will do anything to make sure we are comfortable, we will also be giving you 100GBP weekly for
anything you would like to buy.

You will have your own car which you can use to pick up Simon from school and also at the weekends
and the local college does good English language courses which we will like you to attend and also
which is a great way to meet other au pairs and get your social life going. You will have a nice double
bedroom with your own bathroom with a TV, & 24 hours computer access, so you can stay in contact
with your family. You can also join the family in things as much or as little as you like. We love the
cinema and go regularly and we also enjoy sailing and have our own dinghy. We actually live in the
country so there are beautiful walks and countryside to enjoy.

We will also pay for all documents and travel expenses. We are a fun loving family and looking for a
kindhearted Au pair who will love and care for our son. We hope we can trust you?

Kindly get back to us with your updated Resume/CV and recent pictures of you if interested.

Thanks and God bless you,
Bradley's family.
Advertisement