couples and enjoy going out together often
times whenever we are both free
from work. Please attach your c.v in your next
email if interested, thanks.
Warm regards,
Alison Blanche.

That was the first reply and after few talks, I got this reply today :

Hello mimi,

Thank you very much for your patience, after a brief discussion with my husband about you i'm happy to tell you that we have both agreed you will be joining us as our new aupair here in London. Congratulations dear, you have been amazing right from the beginning of our conversation and i hope you will stay true to your words when you arrive UK to be with my family.

Please send your full name as it's written on your passport/ID so i can forward it to the UK home office right away for the drafting up of a contract offer in your full name to enable us begin processing of your travel documents as soon as possible which allows you work as a legal aupair here in the UK. Congratulations once again, i'm so happy we have been able to come into conclusion with you. Hope to see you soon.

My regards,

Alison Blanche.

So what do you think? :?
Advertisement

#238081 by AlanJones Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:56 am
It's a scam - the writing style is that of a West African, not a native English speaker and a legitimate family would not have the home office drafting up contracts.

Please can you post the email address that the scammer is using as other victims may search for it.

It is also highly likely that you aren't eligible to be an au pair in the UK as the requirements to get a visa are very limited. This post viewtopic.php?p=191369#p191369 has details of the application process and requirements for a number of countries and links to the official government sites. Anyone who doesn't follow these procedures is a scammer.
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.