Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#238194 by AlanJones Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:05 am
AU Pair scam

Tel. No.: +447053821597

Dear Aupair,
W are delighted to use this great medium to seek for your services as our family aupair. We are Stewart's family from Adamsville, Tennessee, United State of America, I'm writing you on behalf of my entire family (my Wife, our only son David and I). Here is little about us. We are currently staying in the UK as i am writing to you, due to We were posted on contract to here in London( UK ).
I work as an industrial and production engineer for Continental Tyre, a German based Tyre Company. My wife Rita also works with the same company as an Administrative Assistant, With us you find a family where unconditional love, peace and understanding reign. Our family do not like to judge a book by the cover. We always try to stay positive and find the best in anyone or any situation. Our busy schedule prompted us to seek the assistance of an aupair, we searched for potential nannies on www.easyaupair.com, looking for an enthusiastic aupair who adores children to spend their days enjoying their company and we found your email in the public records and liked it.
Your basic duties would be to take care of our son David. We have a maid who would undertake of housework hence your basic responsibility is with our little son david. We would be offering a salary of 1450GBP which would be paid to you at the end of every month and a weekly pocket money of 200GBP.We knows the amount is high but we are paid well by our company and we want the best for our son.
You would have a furnished accommodation with Television Set, Internet Ready Laptop, Fixed Land line telephone and a car for your use.Indicate your interest by sending us your picture, phone number and some character references for us to evaluate and consider you for the position.
On the issue of travel documents,we would take care of the cost by undertaking care of your traveling cost. In saying this we would be paying for your flight tickets and visa procurement charges.
Let us hear from you so that we can discuss more on the offer. You can contact me on this same e mail portal or via my direct
mobile phone number +447053821597.

Best regards,
Eric stewart,
For the family.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement