Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#239201 by AlanJones Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:30 pm
Au pair scammer - Walker Richard - [email protected].

Hello Aupair,

Hope you are doing great ?

My wife and i saw your profile on XXX,my wife said i should contact you because we believe you will the perfect match for our child from what we saw on your profile.

I will like you to get back to us through our family email with your pictures and resume so that we can tell you more about our job offer.You will also be willing to relocate to Untied Kingdom.

Write us soon if you are interested in our offer and i will be waiting to receive your response.

Greetings from London

Mr Walker Richard
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#239204 by AlanJones Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:32 pm

> Dear Applicant,

Following your inquiry for National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card and Certificate Of Eligibility, please find attached herewith application requirements and application form.

The document is in Portable Document Format (.pdf) hence you require Adobe Acrobat Reader installed in your system to be able to view the document.

We would work to serve you better

Home Office
UK Border Agency,
P O Box 3468, Sheffied,
S8 3WA
United Kingdom

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#239273 by AlanJones Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:39 am

Hello XXX,

So sorry for my late reply.

Am excited to receive your response for our family job offer and we were worried over your silence.

We are looking for a beautiful aupair to take good care of our child Jeremy 4 years,my name is Mr. Walker Richard, i work as a site Engineer while my wife Carlo works as an associate lecturer with couple of universities here in London.we are only three in our family and we live in Mayfair London, United Kingdom.

You will work for 20-25 hours per week with the weekend as your free days which you may use to visit friends or family members here in London,i will make inquire on how to employ you here in London and i will get back to you soon with the information needed.

You will be allowed to enroll in any language class if you wish to improve your level of English.

i have also applied for the approval of our family contract letter of employment which contain work details with conditions and once i receive it i will let you know.You will have your private room with bathroom which will be close to our child's room and we are going to help in procuring of your traveling documents including your flight ticket.

i have also attached the pictures of our family for you and below you will see some questions we will like you to answer.

Why do you want to be an Au Pair?

How is your health condition ?

Can you drive if the need comes up ?

Will you like to Learn how to drive if not ?

When will you like to start up work here in London and how many months do you wish to stay with us ?

Write us soon with answers to our question.

Greetings from London

Mr. Walker Richard

Image Image Image Image

#239274 by AlanJones Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:39 am
Hello XXX,

Am so glad to receive your response to our family email and i will be visiting the UK Home Office today to check if they have approved the letter of employment which i applied.

I will like to answer some of your questions because you will see the answer to rest of your question in the approved contract letter which i hope to receive today from the UK Home Office.

There is no problem if you do smoke but you don't have to smoke close to my child and your monthly salary will be 750GBP and additional payment 200GBP for your pocket money which will be given to you every second week of every month.

We will like you to start up here first of march and i will like to know if you are comfortable with the time frame.

I am fan of Manchester United and i hope you will make friends here in London because we are only three in our house that me,my wife and my son Jeremy so i hope you will be a big sister to my son.

I will write you once i receive the approved contract letter from the UK Home Office today.

Regard and have a nice day ahead.

Mr. Walker

#239275 by AlanJones Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:43 am
Dear Applicant,

Following your inquiry for National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card and Certificate Of Eligibility, please find attached herewith application requirements and application form.

The document is in Portable Document Format (.pdf) hence you require Adobe Acrobat Reader installed in your system to be able to view the document.

We would work to serve you better

Home Office
UK Border Agency,
P O Box 3468, Sheffied,
S8 3WA
United Kingdom

Attachment

ATTENTION APPLICANT, XXX

The UK Home Office is responsible for securing the UK borders and controlling migration in the United Kingdom. We manage border control for the UK, enforcing immigration and customs regulations. We also consider applications for permission to enter or stay in the UK, citizenship and asylum.

Disclaimer:

The UK Home Office wishes to authoritatively inform applicants seeking for Work status in the UK not to make any payments for processing of Work Permit, Visa / Visa renewal and/or Expatriate Quota Approval. Approval for entry (migration) into the UK is executed by the Nearest British Embassy or Consulate within the applicants country of residence or location after certification and issuance of supporting documents to the applicant by the UK Home Office as at the time of application. Applicants please apply for National Insurance Number and Work Scheme Card only.

The UK Home Office will exercise its full powers to perform its responsibility to regulate entry into the UK, by:

* Ensuring that the sponsor is financially capable to support the applicant entering the UK for Business or Pleasure throughout the duration of the validity of the Entry.
* Ensuring that the applicant, has the minimum stipulated financial requirement to earn the needed points for Entry/Work Approval, going by the new point-based system for immigration in 2014/2015
* Ensuring that the applicant is eligible to Live, Work and carry out business activities in the UK legally.

The new points-based system (PBS) is the biggest shake up of the immigration system for 45 years. Under the new system, Applicants will need to pass a points-based assessment before they receive National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card and supporting paperwork for the UK. It will help UK businesses recruit the skills it needs from abroad and assure the British public that only the skilled migrants will need to come to the UK. The role of employees/migrants with qualifying financial base is crucial to its success.

We would like to acknowledge receipt of your application for National Insurance Number, Residence Permit and Work Scheme Card, your Host in the UK shall fulfill necessary hosting requirement to support your application in due course.

National Insurance Number and Work Scheme Card would be issued to you before you can work, after appropriate registration with the Social Service Bureau to fulfill 2013/ 2014 requirements for applicants coming to work in the United Kingdom.

Apart from sponsorship from UK Based Employers, workers coming to live and work in the UK for at least 3,6, 12 to 18 months or more are mandated to have a minimum of £800GBP which is the stipulated financial requirement/Basic Applicant Insurance Allowance that must be in possession of the applicant/employee into the UK.

You must be able to demonstrate that you have funds to support yourself. This is to certify that you can be responsible for your maintenance on resumption of duties as mandated by UK Insurance policies to protect and secure workers financially. The mandatory insurance allowance is £800GBP (Eight Hundred Pounds). This will guarantee the National Insurance process which is for the security and a mandatory well being of the applicant.

Note: This is not a payment but a deposit to ensure that you can cater for your needs and support yourself once you arrive UK before receiving your first salary from your Employer. You will receive back this deposit to yourself three working days after your arrival here in UK.

The UK Home Office would ensure through this means that only eligible applicants who are financially capable are allowed entry into the UK and a license to work. This must be completed to fulfill availability of funds in cases of Emergency and for full financial security of the applicant/worker before receipt of first month’s salary and benefits from Employers.

This process is solely a demonstration that you have the stipulated financial requirement as per an applicant seeking to enter the United Kingdom for the purpose of work despite sponsorship from your Employer for your financial security and would take 24hrs for confirmation, hence, follow the detailed instructions for confirmation of immigrant travel allowance below.

Employer’s Role: Your employer takes care of your National Insurance Number and Work Scheme Card acquisition which they have already applied for; Work Permit/, Health Insurance if needed, and all professional fees charged. Total processing charge of the employer: 3,150GBP.

PROCEDURE: VERIFICATION/CONFIRMATION OF MANDATORY BASIC FUND

The following process has been adopted following the new-points based system to earn the needed points for issuance of National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card and supporting documents.

Bank statements were hitherto accepted; however, due to the falsification of bank statements which does not compulsorily certify/ surety legal entering to the applicant in the country, we no longer accept bank statements as final travel guarantee. This factor has been unquestionably considered with full implementation.

NOTE: This must be your relative or a close friend. (It could be your relative, a close friend or someone aware of your intention with a different surname from yours). He/ She is required to go to the nearest Money Gram office/ agent or Ria Office/agent following the instructions below:

To meet the above requirement you are to make a deposit of the stipulated financial requirement of £800GBP to your name and address in the UK via any Money Gram agent or Ria agent as a demonstration that you have secured funds to support yourself when you arrive here until you receive your first salary/wage from your Employer:

DEPOSIT INSTRUCTIONS:

SENDER’S NAME: Relative or a Close Friend with a different surname
RECEIVER’S NAME: Must be you the primary immigrant (XXX).
PAYOUT COUNTRY: United Kingdom. (This shows that it is in UK that you are coming to work)
PAYOUT AMOUNT: £800GBP.

You must ensure that the sender’s name is your Close Friend or Someone socially worthy, the receiver must be you (XXX) for the ascertaining of your funds and to enable you withdraw the fund back as soon as you arrive UK or within 48 hours after verification process at the Home Office.

Kindly send us the scanned copy of the deposit receipt for Verification and Confirmation process in the UK Home Office, Once this is done we will get back to you with appointment date which you are required to visit the UK Embassy in your location for endorsement of your documents.

Application Checklist:

You are to send the following application requirements:

* Confirm Courier Address for Shipping of Hard Copies of your National Insurance Document, Work Scheme Card via courier within 48 hours to your address.
* Scan the receipt of the deposit of your financial requirement plainly as it was made to enable our office perform Verification of the deposit. This is usually carried out within 24hrs.
* Scan a copy of Your International Passport, valid ID card or your Passport photograph and the filled visa/work permit application form.
* Applicants without passport should submit a formal letter of application.

Note: Ensure that the receiver of the £800GBP is you to ascertain that you only can withdraw the deposit after the verification of deposit have been carried out. This is not a payment but a deposit for verification which is why it is to be done by Close Friend as the sender and your name as the receiver and to also fulfill that you have funds to support yourself as it is the mandatory process for your financial security when you arrive here until you receive your first salary from your Employer.

Confirmation of Basic Insurance Allowance satisfies the requirement for release of Expatriate Relocation Package (ERP). Expatriate Relocation Package protects the right of immigrants and ensures full compliance to terms and conditions of contract engagement by UK Employers.

The instructions above would earn you the needed points under the point-based system for the release of your National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card.

Cooperate with us to enable us serve you better.

Your safety is our priority.

Home Office
UK Border Agency,
P O Box 3468, Sheffied,
S8 3WA
United Kingdom

#239276 by AlanJones Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:45 am
Hello XXX,

I have received your documents today and i will forward it to the UK Home Office on Monday because they informed me that they will return my email if i send it today due to we have wasted much time in completing the requirement.

They assured me that they will work on your application on Tuesday so i was advise to send the documents on Tuesday.

Here is my numbers +447415923351 or +447024018771 and you can also send a text massage to the first number when necessary.

My wife is very happy with your coming and we hope to meet you soon.

Regards

#239278 by AlanJones Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:47 am
Hello XXX,

How was your day today ?

I submitted your documents today hard copy to the UK Home Office and they informed me that they will get back to you hopefully tomorrow with a news about your traveling documents.

Write me tomorrow if you receive any email from the UK Home Office.

Regards

#239279 by AlanJones Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:48 am
Hello XXX,

How are you doing ?

I received from the UK Home Office today and they informed me that you are required to send your filled application form alongside your money gram deposit receipt to this email address below for speedy endorsement of your documents

Here is the email address : [email protected]

Write them first thing tomorrow morning with the requirement which you have completed.

Regards

#239281 by AlanJones Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:52 am
Hello XXX,

Am happy that you have sent your documents to the UK Home Affairs and the also informed me today that they have received your documents.

I believe they will get back to you with your traveling documents any time next week and how was your day ?

My lovely regards to your family and we can't wait to meet you soon.

Mr. Walker Richard

#239282 by AlanJones Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:54 am
Dear Applicant,

Congratulations for meeting up to the Home Office requirement but there was a 'Stop Order' by the Ministry Of Internal Affairs

Hence you are to follow the necessary steps given to you by the Ministry Of Internal Affairs.

We work to serve you better.

Congrats once more for the issuance of your document

Home Office
UK Border Agency,
P O Box 3468, Sheffied,
S8 3WA
United Kingdom

Attachment

ATTN: XXX
Your documents are ready for approval

The Ministry of Internal Affairs has asked that we contact you on requisite information required to process supporting documents that would aid your travel down to your duty location to resume duties in record time. However included herewith are details of the remaining Documents

The Ministry of Internal Affairs has mandated us to procure as well as process your relevant travel documents, immigration particulars and other supporting documents to facilitate your travel to UK for commencement of work in due time.

With respect to the requirements and certifications and other supporting documents to be acquired, we wish to inform you of the Department of Expatriate Resources (DER) requirements which states that all expatriates who intend to work in UK must have attained all Expatriate Certifications in various categories with respect to their contract engagements.

The Expatriate Certifications, will have to embrace the registration and approval of your relevant information with the designated local agencies (Federal Ministry of Internal Affairs, Commerce and industry respectively with DER inclusive).

The reason for the review of this policy as communicated by the DER is to ensure that expatriates with Letter of Contract do not have to travel down to UK for any other reason other than the primary aim of commencement of work as required.
1).The payment of your application fee which is only 1010GBP
2).The payment of the Work Permit fee of 2000GBP
(a) Including your visa file jacket and registration 1450GBP

The total fee to be paid by your employer is 1450+1010+ 2000=4460GBP
We have contacted your employer with this payment information and he promised to provide the total fee of
4460GBP

The Expatriate Certifications will cost you the following:
3). Flight Ticket and Visa Application- Has been Paid by your Employer
Various Ministerial Registration:
(a) Expatriate Work Permit Seal - 500GBP
(b) Foreign Affairs Cert. 200GBP
4). Diplomatic Tag: 500GBP

This is one of the most important documents. Diplomatic Tag ensures that your travel documents are not opened or tampered with while in transit to your courier address and is very important without which your travel documents cannot be shipped.

Courier Charges: 50GBP

Total: 1250(GBP) (To be Paid by You XXX)

Please note that the cost of Visa and Prepaid Flight Tickets has been undertaken by your employer.

This will enable us commence and finalize all your necessary work permit/Visa and registration of documents as we need to reach out to our contact for immediate procurement of your visa and other supporting documents in record time.

To make deposit of Application Fee of 1250GBP, you have to follow this Procedure

You have to visit the nearest Money Gram agent and make a money gram deposit to United Kingdom with the following format

Senders name: Close relative with a different surname
Receivers name: XXX
Amount: 1250 GBP
Payout country: UK

This would enable us initiate procurement of requisite documents which should be through by within 2 wor king days after which documents (Hard Copy Agreement Letter, Prepaid Flight Tickets and Visa inclusive) would be packaged and sent to you via DHL Speed Delivery to enable you travel down to your duty location to resume duties in record time. Indicate in your response, convenient hours to receive package on procurement to enable us make appropriate adjustments with DHL

Note: You will also receive this same deposit back to yourself upon your arrival here in Untied Kingdom

Documents should be expected within two working days on confirmation of deposit information. You will be required to scan and send immediately,
1. Payment Receipt of Application Fee and the information below in subsequent correspondence;
2. International passport details, (Scan and send as attachment)

Please acknowledge receipt of this e mail and information contained herewith. We can’t say anything but to welcome you to UK as soon as you touch down We work to serve you better.

Home Office
UK Border Agency,
P O Box 3468, Sheffied,
S8 3WA
United Kingdom.

#239283 by AlanJones Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:54 am
Hello XXX,

The UK Home Affairs contacted me to inform me that they contacted you yesterday with some documents and i will like to check your email also check your junk if you received any email from the Home Affairs.

Check your email and write me soon.

Regards

#239284 by AlanJones Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:55 am
Hello XXX,

I contacted the UK Home Office after i received your email and they told me that this is the last stage of your application.

I also asked them if their is another to follow the last stage but they told that there is no other way and you will also received the deposit money back to yourself.

We are also asked to make some payment on our side too and we are working on how to meet up with the UK Home Affairs to avoid termination of your application.

Write me soon to keep me posted.

Regards