Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#239565 by Alouette Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:19 am
I have tried to report it on findingaupairs.com, but it seems there was an error in their contact form, so I am not really sure they have received my message eventually. Below the copy of our "conversation". (By the way, on my profile was no description of my character or so...) 8) :wink:
--
Hello,

How are you doing? I got you contacts from a website I am an host family from Atlanta,USA and i just want to know if you are available because I am urgently looking for an au-pair.

Regards,
Mrs Sharon.

.............................................................................................
Hello,

Do you have a profile on the matching website where you have found my contact details, so that I could see more information about you? I am registered on many such websites - on which one have you actually found me?
..............................................................................................

Thanks for your message . Yes i did find your profile at www.findingaupairs.com and i really found your profile interesting that why i sent you a direct message . I must confess that I really like your personality and i hope we can work things out for you to be here and live with us like as a family. I work as a Researcher for the government and it now requested longer hours and i need to travel around that’s why i needed an au-pair and and this will be my first time as I haven’t had an au-pair before because My sister use to help me look after her but she got a job in New York so that why i need a nanny and I am scared of hiring local nannies because things are happening recently here in USA people acting weird so i was advised to get a foreign nanny because they are very humble, honest and trustworthy and I must say that I am very glad to read back from you.

You seems like a very hard working person and i hope i wont regret it if i decide to take you as my nanny.If you would like to visit our county website for you to know more about where you are coming to live with us at http://www.atlantaga.gov that’s our city here in Atlanta. Can you also please tell me have you ever been in the USA before or its your first time? Are you willing to accept and treat my kids like yours? How long are you willing to work for me for if i decide to take you? Is their any other things i need to know about you?

I hope to read from you later and we establish a good communication relationship together.. Once I get a response and i feel satisfied then i will proceed with more details about the Job

Thanks.
Advertisement