Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#239805 by kiray29 Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:57 am
Hello xxxx

How are you doing I was very busy in the office do to my job Thanks for the mail response, I am so glad you mailed and also will want you to know that we want you not only as an Au-pair but also a Big Sister to My two kids Matthew and ....Aislin

I am very happy you are interested in taking care of my kids.You are welcome to my family.I promise you will have a nice time with my family. Am sure the kids will never give you any problem.You don't have to do all the housework,All you need to do is take care of the kids, take them to school and get them when its time and take good care of them when they are at home.The kids love going out to dinners and love watching movies.In Addition,if you are willing to live in with the family, we are ready to provide you with a suitable accommodation including a car that's if you can drive.You will be entitle to free time at the weekends If you chose. Hope you are satisfied with all the answer.

You will only work for just 8am-6pm and Your duties will be taking the kid to school and bringing him back home, play with him, go to museums, playground, watching movies prepare/serving his snacks and foods.And i hope that is not too much for you to do for the Salary and i hope the Salary is not too Small for you my Dear and also will like you to know you will be driving the kids to school and a private Car will be provided for your own use but you will attend a driving school when you arrive in Uk. We really need you here as fast as possible..Concerning your traveling papers We will to assist you in part of your traveling Visa and other booking documents to the UK.

My Questions are
1) Do you have experience about childcare

2) How long are you willing to stay with my family

3) What date do you want to join my family

4) Are you a good cook

5) Did you have visa or working permit to work in UK

The reason why i choose you is because i want to learn about another culture and i will like you to teach my family about your Language and your culture ..

Hope to hear back from you

Best Regards

EMAIL ADD USED IS [email protected]
Advertisement

#239807 by kiray29 Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:07 am
Hi Rycka

Have you told your mom and dad about it that you want to be an aupair here in UK and what type of job did they do for a living I will like you to know that i will only assist you with half of the payments cost of the processing of your Visa with other documents and you will also make half of the payments cost of the procesing of your Visa with other documents is that okay by you ......we are a busy family will do not have skype are you on facebook to chat ....Y es when you are free you can etra work outside there is no problem about that

I will contact the UK Consulate Agency here in UK make the necessary requirement for the processing of your traveling documents and as soon as i get back i will be expecting your mail so that i can get back to you and let you know what they said it will be better the processing should be done here in UK since am here... when you apply a Visa in your country at British Consulate they may refuse your Visa which mean they may not give you the Visa or it may take much time been processes.. ...do to the Question they will ask you but when the processing of the Visa with other documents is done here in UK ...they will send it to you that will be better and safe since am here try an understand what i mean I will be very grateful. If you respond better to me.....

You have nothing to worry about. you will be treated like one of the family and you will have 5 days to work in a week and 2 days as your off day that is Saturdays and Sundays. Yes there will be increasing after a year You will have the opportunity to do whatever you want for your own good on weekends you will also be having your own flat including your bathroom toilet kitchen and bedroom, Internet access and mobile and land phone so that you can make contact with your friends and family.... send my regards to your family. i will like you to send me some of your pictures, so i can show them to the kids

Waiting to hear back from you
- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Global-Travels

Dear XxX

Thanks for using Global-travels regarding of your arrangement on Visa work permit Flight Ticket and some other document to the United Kingdom. We promise to offer the best of all traveling skills very secured and also we like you to know that processing of your document would not take much time which will be process 3 to 6 working days and it will cost you
( 720pounds ) We have received your Details you sent to Us. Your Host family Mr Simon Morrison has also sent us your Details and he also said they will assist you with half of the payments which is 360 pounds
We are waiting for your payments of 360 pounds to start the processing of your Visa with other documents Here is the Detail on how to make payments

Below is the Via MoneyGram Payment information that you are to use and make payments of 360 pounds

Name, Jeanette Bolton

Address, 1 CHAPEL STREET OSWALDTWISTLE NR ACCRINGTON United Kingdom

After you make the payment at Via MoneyGram you should please get back to us with the scanned receipt copy and the following information

1) **Full Name and Address of the Sender

2) **10 digit Money Transfer Control Number(MTCN)

3) **Exact Amount Sent

4)** Country.

All Documents we be arranged here in our Office after the payments has been made also some copies of this documents will be sent to you

We will begin in earnest once we receive your payments.
In anticipation of your response.

Yours Faithfully

The image Global - Travels . Net
SPONSORS
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

null
Global - Travels . Net

Global - Travels . Net
Time-4-Golf - Golf
Information Portal

Global - Travels . Net
Teach-the-Brain Education and Learning
portal
Global - Travels . Net

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEWARE OF THIS SCAM! THEY USED THE EMAIL [email protected]