Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#239933 by AlanJones Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:50 am
Au Pair Scammer - April Patterson - [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]

Hello ,
We are so much happy to hear back from you. Our Son (Steven) is also a young sharp boy and we live in a city of California as we have said in our previous email . The most reason why we need someone like you is because your profile sound interesting . I'm a Marine and my Wife is a Lawyer, we need you to take good care of our Son while we are not at home. Our Cook and Gardner stays in a separate rooms in our house, your duty is to take good care of our Son as your little brother. All our references and Details are with expertaupair Consultant department, they will provide you with all reference when your document is in process.
And secondly, you have to contact Expertaupair Consultant department at the email in the bracket below.

( [email protected]),

and let them know we referred you.
Your weekly salary is $450 ,i hope it will be ok, you will be working for 20-25hours from Monday to Friday and weekends will always be free for you to do anything you want.
There will be free accommodation for you, and your room would be equipped with communication tools, such as computer and land phone for you to contact family and friends. Kindly contact ExpertAupair Consultant department and get back to us immediately you do that.I will like us to fix a day and time for us to have a video chat on Yahoo messenger and you can add us up on ( [email protected]), because we don't have skype and it will be easier for you to create a Yahoo email and download yahoo messenger on your computer for a video chat, that's all. .. await response as soon as possible.

Regards

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement