Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#240440 by AlanJones Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:10 pm
Au Pair Scam - Aziz Raphael - [email protected]
Reply-to: Aziz Raphael - [email protected]

Dear Nanny,

We are Mr and Mrs. Yilmaz , a Turkey/USA Citizen (Mixed) but we are Presently in Turkey (TR), We would love to have you come nanny for our two (2) kids, you will be paid well and well taken care of with a tastefully furnished accommodation. Meanwhile,we saw your profile on http://www.nannies4hire.com.

We had a Nanny but she is getting married hence would be moving with her Husband. Should you accept to take up the position with us, you can start as soon as your Flight Ticket, Travel Documents is ready. We could recommend a Travel Agency for you, however all this depends on if you accept to Nanny for us.

Send us your Resume,Pictures and valid contact address such as phone number, email and permanent home address e.t.c. so that we can get in touch with them. Should the outcome be positive, we would then invite you to come and Nanny for us. I do hope you consider a position with us and you would not regret it. You can contact us via e-mail at ([email protected]) Have a nice day as you work towards building your career with us.

Best Regards,
YILMAZ's FAMILY

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#240690 by AlanJones Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:28 pm
Hello

Thank you for your reply but i seriously do not know what you want to more about my family as told earlier we urgently needs an aupair and if you will be interested for this position send us your details as required and we will set an interview via Skype or phone for you and if the result be positive then we will get you prepared via our travel agency for you to come.

Thanks
Yilmaz

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.