Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#241013 by AlanJones Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:57 am
Au Pair Scammer - John Westwood Family - [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]

Dear Au pair/Nanny,

This E-mail serves as job notification to you. My Wife and I have gone through your profile in www.easyaupair.com and found you eligible to live and take care of our Son Damian. We are currently based in London UK.

We require the services of an Au pair/nanny who would take care of our Son. Our busy schedule prompted us to seek the assistance of an Aupair/nanny, we searched for an Au pair on the Au pair site and we
found your profile and liked it. Your basic duties would be to take care of our Son Damian.

Find in the attachment are some of our family pictures.

We have a maid who would undertake of housework hence your basic responsibility is with our kid. Indicate your interest by sending us your recent picture phone number and introduction letter about yourself for us to evaluate and consider you for the position.

Let us hear from you so that we can discuss more on the offer, send us your reply as soon as possible.

Do have a wonderful day ahead.

Yours Faithfully,

John Westwood.
For the Family.

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#241014 by AlanJones Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:58 am
Dearest _______,

thanks for your Interest in our family.

Meanwhile, how are you doing today? Hope that you are of good health over there. We are looking for an Au pair for our little kid Damian

Besides, let me use this opportunity to give you a brief introduction to our family.

We are a family of three. My wife Cynthia, Damian 2 years and I. I am Currently the Managing Director of Norfolk Hotel based here in London UK, my wife also work in the same Hotel as Administrative Assistance with the Human Resource.

If you need to inquire about the authenticity of our employment with the company and our current posting to (UK), you could contact our company [email protected]">http://www.euronorfolkhotel.com/(info.n ... tative.com)

With respect to your services, your basic duties would be to take care of our kid. We have a house maiden who would undertake housework hence your sole basic responsibility is with our son, and that includes getting him ready for school in the morning, preparing his meals and playing with him and also visiting some recreational parks and children play ground near our building.

Damian will be two (2) years old by 27th March 2015 and we are planning to host a birthday party for him.

You will have your own room furnished with a laptop computer connected to Internet for your personal use.

Your monthly salary will be 2500GBP which would be paid to you at the end of every month and a weekly pocket money of 350GBP and this is subjected to change with respect to your approach to services in our family. You will be expected to work for about 25-30hours per week. You will have weekend off and we shall pay you for an extra-time in your work in case of such incident.

All your traveling documents and visa will be processed and approved here in the United Kingdom, through the UK Home Office here in London, for speedy processing and fast approval, so don't worry about your visa and other traveling documents because we will assist you to get it ready from here in the United Kingdom.

Send your Curriculum vitae, and your International passport number/identity card number, to enable our lawyer prepare an Appointment Letter and other travel documents for you.

Upon your arrival to the UK, we shall enroll you into any English Language School of your choice on our expense, so that you can improve your English.

We Love you and sincerely look forward to welcome you to our family.

Wishing you a very happy and wonderful day ahead.

Best Regards,

John Westwood Family.
35 The Bishops Avenue
London, United Kingdom.
N20BN

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#241015 by AlanJones Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:58 am
Dearest ________,

How are you doing today and how is your family? Hope all is well.

We took time to go through your Introduction letter and other information's you provided and we have concluded to choose you as our family Au Pair.

I intend going to my lawyer's office this morning, to inform him about our decision to employ you, so that he will prepare a contract letter for you. After which I will go to the office of the UK HOME OFFICE here in London to seek for their approval in the contract and also seek for their advice as they have the legal power vested on them to issue permits to worker that are coming to live and work in the UK.

We would like to know if you can be able to sponsor your Flight ticket and Travel expenses, in other for us to see where and how to help you out. We love you and will do anything within our reach to make sure that you come and work with us.

My wife Cynthia extends her kind regards and we look forward to welcome you to our Home as soon as possible.

We love and trust you.

Best Regards,

John Westwood
For the Family

#241016 by AlanJones Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:59 am
Dearest _____,

Here is your Contract/ Employment letter from my lawyer. Sign the contract letter and forward it to the UK home office Via their email: [email protected], for them to start the preparation of your traveling documents.

After due consideration with my wife, we agreed to pay for your flight tickets, we are doing this just to help reduce your traveling expenses.

Choose any close suitable date as your arrival date and write it in the last page of your Contract Letter.

As soon as you sign and forward your contract letter to the UK home office, inform us, so that we will write them for speedy processing of your travelling documents.

We really love you and we want to welcome you to our family as soon as possible,

My wife Cynthia extends her kind greetings to you.

Have a nice day,

John West Wood
For the Family.

Image Image