Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#241164 by AlanJones Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:19 pm
Au Pair Scammer - Rico Adams - [email protected]

Mr Rico Adams
Au pair/Nanny Job for an English family living in London, United Kingdom we currently have 2 children aged between 0 and 3 years old. We are looking for an Au Pair / Nanny from any country that can communicate with English and is willing to stay with us for a minimum of 3 month(s).

What We Expect From Our Au Pair / Nanny
We are looking for a person that is quiet, a member of our family and more, who will be in London for a very short period, just three month, we are looking for someone who would like to enjoy the big metropolis with us!

Dear Au Pair / Nanny candidate we are an English family that is living in London . We have two children, Samuele 0 years old and Chiara 3 years old and we are looking for an Au pair / Nanny to take care of them when we are at work. We would like an English native speaker or someone who is able to communicate in English because we expect you to practice English language with us, especially with our children. We need an Au pair / nanny that would assist by taking my Daughter to the bus stop where the school bus picks them and also bringing them back from school, spending time with them when we are off and helping out in few house hold chores and maintenance. This might be time consuming for you but am willing to meet up your charges to secure my daughters safety and general well being. Meanwhile your services will be needed for 3 months. subsequently, we might agree / negotiate for extension depending on our work schedule / your preference.
Please if interested notify / send a mail as soon as possible , also attach a bio-data of your self for my assessment,how you run your services and your charges. Thanks

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement