Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#241740 by AlanJones Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:39 pm
Au Pair scammer - Rose Misquez - [email protected]

Hello Dear Aupair/Nanny

How are you doing? I'm so happy to read from you. About me and my family, we are honest, trust worthy and eligible and we are looking for the same in the Aupair/Nanny that is going to work with us. About my family, we enjoy chilling with our love once, like going to the cinema or watching movies in the living room, like swimming, fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling, going bowling. About the Aupair / Nanny Duties, He/She must give my son a special care and helping the house maid in light house work, we will give the Aupair/Nanny a car to drive out with my son, in case you dont know how to drive am willing to teach you someday and the Aupair/Nanny can come along with is boyfriend/Girlfriend, We have make arrangement of a room with a toilet and a computer with internet ready for the Au pair in our house and i don't think you will have a problem in staying with us, we can live together as the same family. Well i got all your answer concerning the question i ask you and that will also make me to have the interest to employ you as my aupair or nanny. But i needed a full trust and honest from you and a very good caring from you to my son. I hope you dont have a criminal record. I will like to know how long you want to stay with my family and when you can come down here to start working for my family. Are you married or do you have a boy friend? Please send me your pictures and your full contact details including your phone number, and that will make me believe who you said you are and i will also send those info to (Robert Traveling Tours) they handled our last Au pair's document with the visa and the charges are affordable, they are affiliated to Bell View airways and approved by the common wealth body and the United State Government, i have a dependable connection with them. So kindly get back to me asap and we can talk about how to process your document and your flight as soon as possible. So get back asap.

Best Regards

Mrs. Rose Misquez

Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement