Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#242536 by Alice123 Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:47 pm
I don't know whether it's a scam or not.. I know that on easyaupair there a lot of scammers and I've read on this site that genuine families usually don't use their personal email. There isn't his name in scammers list and I have googled his email with no results. He didn't offer me a lot of money yet, but I'm not still sure... Hope you can help me,thank you so much!

Hello,
My name is Vincent Suele and I am Turkey citizen on job posting over
here in London, UK. I am a single parent and I need your services in
taking care of my only daughter (Berna).

I have previewed your profile on the easyaupair.com and feel a bit
satisfied with your conduct. Do write back to me and let me know if you
will be interested in looking after my daughter during my busy schedules
in the office.

A reply via my E-mail would show your interest: [email protected]

Wishing you lovely weekend and a happy new month.
Regards,
Vincent Suele
Advertisement

#242550 by Dotti Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:46 pm
The email reads very much like a typical au pair scam. I would need another email or more info to say 100% that it is a scam, but I'd already say odds are >90%.

UK has very strict requirements regarding au pair visas. If you are not from EU or one of a very small number of countries, you cannot work as an au pair in UK--if you are not in an eligible country, then I can guarantee it is a scam.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#242552 by vonpaso xlura Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:18 pm
The name looks like someone put together two names, neither of which is Turkish. Scammers who don't understand European naming conventions often make up names that don't make sense.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#242638 by AlanJones Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:16 am
Alice123 wrote:I am Turkey citizen

This is not the way a Turkish person with a good understanding of English would write - it is however very similar to the way that I've seen many West Africans describe themselves in similar situations.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#242674 by Mike Wilson Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:35 pm
Dear Aupair,

I'm really sorry for my late reply. I have been very busy these few weeks.

I will like to go straight to the point. Your basic duty is with my daughter Berna. Seeing to her needs, playing with her, taking and bringing her back from school, prepare her meal etc.

Find attached is Berna's pictures with me. I will be pleased to receive some your recent pictures.

You will be required to work 30hours weekly. You will have weekend free which you can spend any where you wishes to. Secondly, I will be paying you a monthly salary of 1,500GBP. I will also provide accommodation for you as well as internet connected computer and Phone for your personal use during your stay in my house.

We shall need your basic Information details below to enable my Lawyer to prepare a binding Contract Employment Letter for us:

FULL NAMES:

SEX:

ADDRESS:

NATIONALITY:

PHONE NUMBERS:

RELIGION:

As soon as I receive the above information, I will proceed to meet my lawyer for the necessary paper work.

Should you have any question, do not hesitate to contact me either on my mobile or via E-mail.

Wishing you a great day.

Best Regards,
Vincent Suele
Address: Down town Upper Brook Street,
London W1K 7QR
UK.
Phone: +447937452324

The scammer also attached several pictures of Scott and Mason Disick that were taken in Malibu California.
The images were copied from a celebrity website.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#242747 by AlanJones Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:43 am
Mike Wilson wrote:
Phone: +447937452324

The phone number was previously used here https://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic ... 52#p235452 by an au pair scammer claiming to be Ian Paul Livingston

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.