Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#243403 by AlanJones Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:00 am
Au Pair Scammer - Katie Wamberly - [email protected]

Greetings.

Am so glad to receive your response again, this is proving to me that you really take my offer so serious and it shows your willingness to join my family soon as Sophia's au pair.

According to your work schedules, your exact duty is to take good care of Sophia and always make sure that her room is well organized and cleaned properly. You need to do her laundry and iron her clothes and most especially you are expected to make her meals, have fun with her like visiting the park with her and assisting her play with her toys. Sophia is a nice girl and i really appreciate God for such a wonderful blessing, she will be so amazed and excited to experience her first au pair and am very sure that you will get along with her because she is not a hard type she is amazing.

Sophia is already attending a day care school due to my job schedules but she still need an au pair care to help in preparing for some of her activities. Sophia goes to school from 9 am till 3 pm showing that she spends like 6 hours in school so this simply means that you are expected to prepare Sophia before 9 am and take her to school then you are free to come back home and attend to your own needs if you have any and it is also mandatory that you visit Sophia school around 3 pm to bring her back home. I have made some inquiries according to my colleague's idea that some au pairs are not very good in English so i decided to make a provision for a nearby English class where you can attend English classes on your free hours that is when you must have taken Sophia to school. The English is just a 3 hours class from Monday to Friday and the cost will be taken care by me as your employer that is if your are willing to attend the English class. Saturdays and Sundays should be your free days and i really expect you to work at lest 25 hours every week.

Regarding to my previous mail, I have already made it known to you that this experience was an idea of my colleague who hosted an au pair for her daughter called Emily and they have been living together without any problem. My colleague also informed me about an attorney that is representing au pairs and she works with the UK Home Office ,who helped her in processing and providing all necessary document compulsorily needed by au pairs that intends to work in the UK.

I have no doubt that you will not take good care of my daughter and i believe that this experience is going to be a better connection between you and my family and for the fact that my family has already taken you as Sophia's au pair, i have a little question for you just to get more closer to you and i really wish to get your answers soon.

*How did you come about the idea of being an au pair?

*What is your Education background and standard?

*What excites you most about coming to the UK?

*What did you expect from me as your employer?

*What are the things you like and dislike?

*What is your health status and when did you experience sickness last?

*What is your favorite colour?

*Do you drink or smoke?

*On what specific date do you wish to join my family as Sophia's au pair and how long do you wish to stay with us.

I work as a chief office clerk in a reputable company here in London and i only have free time on weekends.

Once you take Sophia to school, the rest of the hours is left for you to do whatever you wish to do but you must remember to get her back by 3 pm.

I live at 35 Deansbrook Close, Edgware, HA8 9BN, United Kingdom with my daughter Sophia who is just a year and 10 months old.

Your room is well organized with a perfect suit bathroom,i know you will like it.

Hope to get your Kind answers soon.

Kisses and hugs from your little sister Sophia.

Katie

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement