Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#244201 by AlanJones Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:54 am
Au pair scammer - Paker Grace - [email protected]
Fake au pair agency - [email protected]

I am really happy that you replied me and interested in working for our family,That Month will be okay for us, I hope you'll enjoy working for our family? Here is a little about us:

THE FAMILY
Our family now have a busier schedule, I started working full time as a financial controller 8.00am to 5.30pm,and my husband run his own pipe-lining business which is based on Civil Engineering (so we're not always available at home) so we are looking for some assistance with Andrea and around the house. Hopefully you can add another language for my daughter to learn and experience a different culture.

We live at 137 E Dean St Freeport, NY 11520, USA, which am sure you know is a big city. I am down to Earth, blunt and take things the way they they are. I am a very friendly person and easy to get along with. You will have no problem in adapting to our lifestyle right here in America. We hereby need your services due to the time commitment that is demanding by our job. We want you to know that you'll never have any cause to regret taking up this job. If you do smoke and you want to smoke,it's must not be in my home cause we don't smoke in the house and definitely not in front of our daughter, I must say here that we"re Christian family and we are devoted to our Religion.

Andrea
My lovely Daughter's name is Andrea, she Is going to be 6 by May, we enrolled her into school at a kindergarten school, after which she will also proceed to elementary school. My Andrea, she has a welcoming attitude and though, she is young,
Andrea got friendly attitude too. she likes playing a lot and I do not think you will have any problem with her, so far Andrea eats and plays well. She is very intelligent and fun to be with,she likes candy, chocolate and enjoys watching cartoon. You’ll enjoy staying with my daughter.

SALARY
You will be entitled to a Salary of $1800 every month while you will also be given an entitlement of $100 every week for petty expenses which you might need for yourself. This salary is subjected to negotiation for an
upward review upon your arrival.

SCHEDULE
You will be getting Andrea ready for school and walking her down (5mins), collecting her from school, getting her meal ready and sitting down to go through her home work or school activities (at this age its not too taxing!!), taking her out on her bike or to the park which requires crossing one road and you're there.Food shopping (next to school) and keeping the house tidy, along with her meal preparation. There is a good bus service and train network however we are looking at providing a small car. This would give you more freedom and allow you to have trips with my daughter. We love occasional nights out and can agree on evenings and re schedule when required.

ROOM
A well furnished bedroom will be made available for your personal use as soon as you get here. You will also be provided with a personal computer connected to the internet so you can keep in contact with your relatives, TV and other necessary things are at your disposal. There will be enough privacy for you, I guess you'll really like it. You are free to start as soon as possible, I will appreciate you coming immediately but any date of your choice will also be welcome.
You have every weekend as your off days as my husband will not be going to work during weekends except special overtime.

STUDY
You will be free to study in any school of your choice soon as you get here, that's if you still want to. I will be helping you as regards tuition fees and there are so many colleges and Universities here that offer good and qualitative courses. We’ll be willing to help you with that.
Let me know if you are ready to take up this position and probably get some more pictures from you?
I will love to know how long you want to stay with us and if the salary is good by you?
Do you have a valid passport and other necessary document needed for Visa Application?

Thanks .

Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#244202 by AlanJones Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:55 am
Hi XXX,

Thanks for your message, I am excited you like our family,We did not have an Aupair before, You have nothing to be worried about, Life is good right here in America.
I spoke with my husband and he agreed you can come over,its just our daughter now, so we are looking it to make it a bigger family by you joining us.Our kid loved everything I told her about you, so I'll want us to start preparations as soon as possible and get everything set because I believe the VISA processing takes some time.

About the Visa, flight and other traveling documents, I believe its best we get them through an agency because of our past experience from our neighbor, so I believe it's best to apply through them, they helped our neighbor with their last Au pair and it was very fast, smooth so we also feel very secure patronizing them. We want to make sure that you have a valid VISA and documents so that when you get to the US there wont be any hitch whatsoever.
Our friends had their first Au pair In the year 2014 from Finland that processed an invalid VISA more like a tourist VISA instead of a J1 VISA and was later caught some few weeks after staying with them which cost them so many Court cases, please in that case I hope you are okay with this security measure.

Concerning your Visa processing and all traveling expenses, I believe you know that our family must also pay some amount of money too, that means you will also be paying your own part of the total traveling expenses which is affordable I believe, but right now I cannot give you the current cost breakdown and processing details except you make contact.I want us to make progress without any delay so that you can join us soonest.

In regards to this, you will have to contact Mrs Lewis (The International Relations Officer) of the America aupair Agency on this email: [email protected] for all details of the processing of your Visa, Work Permit,Medical Insurance, Flight Tickets and other traveling documents including the Total Cost,please tell her "Your name, Your Full contact address and your personal cell phone number with international dialing code, your country and how long you intend staying with us and when you will want to start and that you have found your American Host family (Grace's Family with ID NY10011 living in 137 E Dean St Freeport, NY 11520,USA)

Then Please kindly get back to me with whatever they tell you so that we can discuss better about the payment. I will be expecting your reply soonest. Make sure you contact them as soon as possible as we can't wait to have you here with us. I attached a picture of a room provided for you, its a little untidy, I hope you like it?

Love From the Grace's.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.