Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#245284 by AlanJones Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:57 am
Au pair scammer - Sarah Chatta - [email protected]

How are you doing? I'm Sarah Chatta from USA,Your profile is so interesting on Nanny-Agency and i would be happy if you can be our son Aupair. Kindly get back to us for more information and a video Interview . We shall be waiting for your response.
Mrs Sarah

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#245285 by AlanJones Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:58 am
Thanks for getting back to us. We are from United state . I'm a Lawyer and my Husband
is a Marine Officer, we need you to take good care of our Son while we are not at home. Our
Cook and Gardner stays in a separate rooms in our house, your duty is to take
good care of our Son as your little brother. Since you are interested in having a great time together with our Son, knowing how to play with him and have a little experience in looking after our boy , and have a nice and cultivated appearance and good behavior, have a basic knowledge of English and want to get to know a lot of people and maybe traveling with us .I expect dedication and commitment for our son and would like you to become a center point in our family. A trustworthy person with a fun personality who can keep up with our boy.

Your profile online is so good and it match our family reference, which means you are exactly the Au pair / Nanny which we are looking for to take good care of our Son (Steven) and we promise to take good care of you if you can take good care of our Son like your little brother.

We have some couple of message for you , which are below.

What languages do you speak?
Do you know first aid?
What are your expectations from this experience?
For how long are you willing to commit to a family?
What are your aims and ambition for the future?
What's your Criminal record status?

Well before i forget, we will be paying you the sum amount of $600 weekly and $120 in every 2 weeks as a pocket money.

We are under an Agency and the name of the agency is Care Agency, all our references
and Details are with their processing department quarter and they will be the one to provide you with every details which is neccessary regarding how to become our aupair . You will be working for 20-25hours from Monday to Friday
and weekends will always be free for you to do anything you want.
There will be free accommodation for you, and your room would be equipped with communication tools,
such as computer and land phone for you to contact family and friends.
I will like us to fix a day and time for us to have a video chat on Yahoo messenger
and you can add us up on ( aupairfam2u), because we don't have skype and it will be easier for you to create a Yahoo email and download yahoo messenger on your computer for a video chat. Kindly get back to us asap and we shall connect you to our agency for the processing of your coming to our family.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#245286 by AlanJones Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:58 am
Hello
Thanks for getting back to us, we are so much happy for your response. Have contact our agency and they said we should referred you to them. Kindly contact our agency at [email protected] , and they will tell you what you need to do next and you should check the attachment for our family pictures. We really cant wait to have you in our family.