Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#245698 by AlanJones Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:24 am
Au Pair Scam - Girgan D. Fortune - [email protected]

Dear Nanny,

We are Mr and Mrs. Girgan D. Fortune , a UK Citizen but, we are Presently in Turkey (TR), We would love to have you come nanny for our two (2) kids, you will be paid well and well taken care of with a tastefully furnished accommodation. Meanwhile,we saw your profile on www.eaupair.com.

We had a Nanny but she is getting married hence would be moving with her Husband. Should you accept to take up the position with us, you can start as soon as your Flight Ticket, Travel Documents is ready. We could recommend a Travel Agency for you, however all this depends on if you accept to Nanny for us.

Send us your Resume,Pictures and valid contact address such as phone number, email and permanent home address e.t.c. so that we can get in touch with them. Should the outcome be positive, we would then invite you to come and Nanny for us. I do hope you consider a position with us and you would not regret it. You can contact us via e-mail at ([email protected]) Have a nice day as you work towards building your career with us.

Best Regards,
Girgan D. Fortune

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#248888 by AlanJones Sat May 02, 2015 2:09 am
Dearest,

How are you doing today, hope you are great? Thank you for your urgent and genuine response. I and my family were happy to receive your mail, indicating your interest to join our family as our new Au Pair and believing that all will come to reality, having you as a member of my family. My family were very happy especially my wife, knowing that you will be joining us as soon as possible, as our new Au pair/Nanny to take good care of my kids and some light house chores.

We are UK Citizen, living in Turkey. Mr. Girgan D. Fortune, with two kids Jillian who is five (5) years old and Max who is three (3) years old and My wife Nora. We all live here in the capital city of Turkey (Ankara) in a five (5) bedroom apartment. My kids are very lovely and friendly, very caring and easy to get along with, they are usually happy because i make sure i provide them with every necessary things they desire at any given time because there happiness is also mine.

We would be offering a salary of 1,100 USD (One Thousand One Hundred Dollars) which would be paid to you at the end of every month and weekly pocket money of 30USD (Thirty Dollars) Our residence is very open and near to the city , and there are other au pairs close by. There is also a good language school and I will advise, you enroll for a tutorial class to learn English, if you do not understand it or any Language of your choice. But in this case, would prefer you learn English Language, perhaps, other languages of your choice can be added if wishes. In the area, there is one pub full of young people, a shopping mall/post office, and also a hall where people get together to have parties. There is also a bus stop not too far from our house, with direct access into the city center. We have a dog (wily) and we do not smoke but I drink when necessary, occasionally.

I will appreciate it if you can start work as soon as your entry documents are ready, regarding the time factors with the Turkey Ministry Of Foreign Affairs. It will be favorable if you can start work at the earliest for I shall be leaving for Qatar, but would love to welcome you myself before leaving for the project in Qatar.

This job will be on a contract bases, 6-12 months but the visa type which will be issued to you would be normally for 2 years, if your service is satisfactory to my family, we can negotiate on how to extend the contract. All the Legal procedures shall be carried out at the Turkey Ministry Of Foreign Affairs. I shall be standing as your host and sponsor. We must reach on a mutual agreement that your name must be sworn an Affidavit of Guarantee at the Turkish Legal Centre, before the commencement on your visa endorsement/approval at the Turkey Ministry Of Foreign Affairs.

The Affidavit of Guarantee is a written form of evidence used in court for legal proceedings. An official identification letter or similar document issued to program evidence of your capacity/capability and prove of your willingness to stay and serve. It sets out the facts as you will abide to this job offer, never to neglect your job responsibilities as you arrive to Turkey. Your statutory declaration/statement of fact to abide in this contract and work for my family will be made as your name is being sworn an Affidavit. Also you will incur the necessary expenses of such at the Turkish Legal Centre before I can incur the expenses of your Workers Permit, Visa and Flight Ticket into Turkey, for this is due to our previous bad experience on inviting an au pair, after we secured her entrance to Turkey, she arrived and never showed up again, neglected the offer. This Affidavit of Guarantee from the Turkish Legal Centre, and it’s also according to Turkish Labour Act , since 2003, for legal and security purposes.

I will really appreciate it if you write back, so that we can prepare the Contract of Agreement, The Contract letter will be binding this job and also I will give you directives on the procurement of the swearing of Affidavit of Guarantee, by referring you to the Turkish Legal Centre ,also who will be representing you over here in swearing of your name and in the processing of your Legal Entry Clearance Documents into Turkey .

If you agree with the terms, do provide me with your full details, such as your full name, current postal address and phone number, so to enable prepare us a contract document to sign and agree mutually.

Attach is the picture of my family…hope you will like them?

Best Regards,

Mr.Girgan D. Fortune
for the Family.

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#249318 by AlanJones Tue May 05, 2015 2:08 am
I have just read your mail, and will contact you back as soon as the contract is ready.

#250118 by AlanJones Sat May 09, 2015 6:18 am
I have seen your mail and have been very busy with work...have sent your details to the Turkish Legal Centre and they will update me as soon as the contract is ready.

Thanks for your patience and let me know if you get this mail.

Girgan

#251603 by AlanJones Tue May 19, 2015 4:50 am
Information reaching me from the Turkish Legal Centre, states that they will be done with the preparation of the contract by Monday 18-05-2015.

I shall forward it to you as soon as i receive it...let me know if you get this.

Regards,
Girgan

#252593 by AlanJones Mon May 25, 2015 1:41 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +905338580343

Dearest XXX,

The Contract Agreement was legally prepared by TLC/MFA Attorney, Barrister Aieken E. Bek (Esq.) Kindly find attachment of the soft copy of the Contract Agreement, Upon your thorough review and acceptance of this offer, You are required to Print out the last page of this Contract agreement, sign, Scan and send back to me via email attachment, for documentation and send a copy to the TLC Attorney to enable open a file on your name.

The Hard Copy of this Agreement Letter has been submitted to the Employment Attorney Aieken E. Bek (Esq.) for endorsement. All legal processing regarding your entrance will be done here in Ankara Turkey where your Contract Hard Copy was submitted; meanwhile, a deposit has been made ready on your behalf for your entry clearance documents, the TLC Attorney will be responsible in handling your files.

You will be required to Sworn an Affidavit of Guarantee/oath at the Turkish Legal Centre before I can now proceed with the commencement of your Visa Application to be lodge at the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs. So i advise that you should follow procedures strictly and do all needful as soon as possible to be sworn an affidavit of Guarantee, for the earliest commencement of your Entry Clearance Documents into Turkey.
All Hard copies of your processed entry paper will be couriered to Turkish Consular Office in your country for stamping of your visa. Directories regarding this process will be given to you by the TLC Attorney when your papers are ready.
All inquiry regarding the sworn affidavit of Guarantee and your Visa Application should be sent to the contact below:

REPUBLIC OF TURKEY MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
Dr. Sadik Ahmet Cad. No:8 Balgat / ANKARA - TURKEY 06100.
-e-mail: [email protected]
- Contact Person: Aieken E. Bek (Esq.)
- Designation: Attorney & Solicitor

My family is having a contract agreement also with the Attorney for the earliest acquisition of your necessary Documents/Traveling papers into Turkey. Thereby, you are to scan and send your valid traveling details while contacting the Attorney to enable the Attorney open a file in your name.

Do not forget to send the following to the TLC Attorney:
1. Your Country of Origin
2. Current Postal Address
3. Scan copy of your international passport

My family will not be liable for any misconducts and violations on TLC’s regulations from you if you do not meet up with requirement of the Affidavit of Guarantee.
Meanwhile I appreciate the interest you have shown to my great family and we hope you will act responsibly as we hope to see you soon. For the agency compensation, i do note it with a great concern, which is why you have to name your fee which i also believe is negotiable?

Warm Regards,
Mr. Girgan D. Fortune
Bestekar Sok No 29,06680 Kavaklidere,
Ankara Turkey.
Tel: +905338 580343

Attachment

REPUBLIIC OF TURKEY MIINIISTRY OF FOREIIGN AFFAIIRS
Dr. Sadik Ahmet Cad. No:8 Balgat / ANKARA - TURKEY 06100
E-mail: [email protected]

CONTRACT OF EMPLOYMENT

Between

GIRGAN D. FORTUNE
Bestekar Sok No 29, 06680 Kavaklidere, Ankara Turkey
(herein referred as the Employer)

And

XXX
(herein referred as the Employee)
XXX

Commencement:

Reference to job engagement and application as a Nanny/Au pair with the GIRGAN FORTUNE’ FAMILY,

On the above subject matter, the Fortune’s Family is hereby invite you as their Au Pair/Nanny and your job commencement date will be 26th June , 2015.

Agreement with you:

It is AGREED that the Employer will employ the Nanny/Au pair on the following terms and conditions:

1. Terms of Employment
1.1 The Nanny is employed to work at the Employer's home at Bestekar Sok No 29,06680 Kavaklidere, Ankara Turkey
1.2 The Nanny's duties shall be:
(a) Caring for a child whose names are: Jillian & Max Fortune
(b) Tend to child’s basic needs such as bathing, dressing, changing diapers, brushing teeth, and afternoon naps.
(c) Care for & stimulate the child both mentally & physically, to ensure his Intellectual, physical & social development.
(d) Research and plan activities that have substantial child development, social relationship skills and educational value.
(e) Keep a daily Nanny journal with a narrative of the child’s meals, naptime, medication, activities and educational progress.
1.3. The Nanny shall normally work the following days: Monday – Friday (7:00am – 6:00Pm) Evenings, Saturdays and Sunday will be off for the Au pair/Nanny.
1.4. Overtime working hours shall be agreed by the Employer and Nanny in advance, but shall generally be save that the nanny is entitled to a break of, to be taken at an appropriate time when the welfare of the child will not be put at risk.
1.5. The Nanny shall be entitled to a rest period at the end of her normal working hours on one day and the commencement of her normal working hours on the following day. It shall be the responsibility of the nanny to ensure that she takes such a rest period.
1.6. Unless prevented by illness or injury the Nanny;
(a) Nanny/ Au pair shall devote the whole of her time, attention and ability, both during normal working hours and during such other reasonable additional hours as may be agreed between the Employer and Nanny, for the performance of her duties for the Employer, and
(b) You follow all lawful instructions of the Employer,
(c) Not perform any paid or unpaid work for any third party without the prior written consent of the Employer.

2. Remuneration:
2.1 The Nanny's gross salary will be $1,100 USD per month and $30 USD weekly pocket money. The salary shall be reviewed once a year on but any increase in salary shall be at the total discretion of the Employer.
2.2 The salary shall be payable in arrears on the last working day in each month by a cheque or a direct debit payment direct to the Nanny's bank, as agreed by the parties. The Employer shall ensure that the Nanny is given a pay slip on the date of payment detailing gross payment and deductions. Two (2) month’s upfront salary; an account will be open here in your name, by the Employer, with a deposit of your two months upfront salary (Inclusive of all allowances & benefits) shall be paid in advance into the account bearing your name, which you shall activate upon your arrival (This must be after swearing your name an Affidavit of Guarantee at the Turkish Legal Centre to enable you obtain the Certificate Of Eligibility)
2.3 The Nanny shall receive the following benefits:
(a) Accommodation:
The Employer provides for the employee fully furnished self-con single bedroom with Internet Ready Laptop:
(b) Meals:
The Employer provides three (3) square meals for the employee every day.
(c) Use of car:
The Employer shall provide use of a car hence the Nanny can provide an International Drivers License.
(d) Private Health scheme:
The Employer shall provide private health insurance.
(e) Legalization to Work:
The Employer shall be entitled to incur the Visa/Work Permit & the Flight expenses of the Employee and deduct 0.05% from her monthly salary until expense is recovered.
(f) Before the processing of the Employee’s entrance document, Employee must obtain a CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY by swearing an Affidavit of Guarantee at the Turkish Legal Centre via the assistance of a Turkish based notary Attorney and Solicitor. as this will serve as evidence and prove of stay to work with the above mentioned family only upon your arrival to Turkey. The CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY is a written form of evidence used in court proceedings. an official identification card or similar document issued to program evidence of your capacity/capability and prove of your willingness to services. Your statutory declaration/statement of fact to abide in this contract will be made as you obtain this certificate. TURKISH (ADVOCATE) Representative Attorney shall advice you with the requirements on how to provide/present, to enable process you the Certificate of Eligibility, because without all these requirements the employee won't be granted Visa to live and work in Turkey, so this requirements are very important and necessarily needed.
2.4 The Nanny shall be reimbursed (Pay Back) by the Employer for all reasonable expenses incurred by the employee at the MFA, in the performance of her duties under this contract, provided that the expenses are incurred with the approval of the Employer and provided that the Nanny produces such evidence of expenditure as the Employer may reasonably require.

3. Holidays:
3.1 Nanny/Au pair is entitled to 3 weeks holiday in the contract duration.
3.2 Holiday pay will be made at the Nanny’s normal rate of remuneration.
3.3 The Nanny will not be allowed to carry holiday forward from one leave year to the next or (subject to clause 3.6) receive payment in lieu of any untaken holiday entitlement and the Nanny shall ensure to take such entitlement within the holiday year.
3.4 The Nanny shall give the Employer not less than 2 weeks’ notice of an intention to take holiday. If the holiday period requested is not convenient to the Employer, the Employer shall agree an alternative period which is convenient to both parties. The Nanny will not be allowed to take more than 15 working days holiday at any one time. There is no entitlement to take unpaid holidays.
3.5 Where the Nanny is working out any period of notice following either party giving notice to terminate this contract, the Nanny may be required to take any unused holiday during that notice period.
3.6 On the termination of her employment, the Nanny will be paid any holiday entitlement accrued but not taken. If the Nanny has taken more days' holiday than her accrued entitlement, the Employer will make the appropriate deduction from the Nanny's final salary payment.
3.7 If the Nanny is required to work on a public to be agreed with the Employer.

4. Sickness & Sick Pay:
4.1 If you are unable to come to work for any reason, you or someone on your behalf, must inform the Employer on time of the first day. If you are absent due to illness for eight or more days, you must provide the Employer with a medical certificate signed by a GP explaining the reason for your absence. For shorter periods of absence due to illness of between four and seven days you must complete a self-certification form. The Employer shall be entitled to employ a temporary replacement in your absence.
4.2 The Employer shall be entitled to require the Nanny to undergo examinations by a medical practitioner appointed by the Employer, and the Nanny shall sign the necessary consent form to authorize the medical practitioner to disclose to the Employer the results of the examination and discuss with the Employer any matters arising from the examination which might impair the Nanny’s ability to properly discharge her duties.
4.3 If the Nanny takes sick leave due to injuries caused to her by a third party, and the Nanny recovers damages from the third party for her injuries, the damages recovered shall include all payments made to the Nanny by the Employer during the sick leave and all payments recovered shall then be paid to the Employer as soon as possible.

5. Confidentiality:
5.1 The Nanny shall not during her employment with the Employer, or at any time thereafter (otherwise than in the proper course of her duties or as is required by law) without the prior written approval of the Employer divulge or disclose any information which, by reason of its character or the circumstances or manner of its disclosure, is evidently confidential to the Employer.

6. Termination:
6.1 If either party wishes to terminate this contract, the notice to be given shall be one month period.
(a). The notice shall never be less than the statutory minimum period of one week until the Nanny has completed two years’ continuous employment, and thereafter one additional week's notice for every full year of continuous employment up to a maximum of twelve weeks.
6.2 The Nanny's employment under this contract may be terminated by the Employer at any time immediately and without any notice or payment in lieu of notice if the Nanny:
(a) is guilty of gross misconduct or serious and persistent breaches of the terms of this contract, or
(b) is convicted of any criminal offence involving dishonesty, violence, causing death or personal injury, or damaging property.
6.3 Misconduct which may be deemed gross misconduct includes but is not limited to theft, drunkenness, illegal drug taking, child abuse and violent or threatening behaviour (be it verbal or physical).

7. Disciplinary & Capability Procedure:
7.1 Reasons which might give rise to the need for measures under the Disciplinary & Capability Procedure include the following:
(a) Causing a disruptive influence in the household
(b) Job incompetence
(c) Unsatisfactory standard of dress or appearance
(d) Conduct inside or outside Normal Working Hours prejudicial to the interests or reputation of the Employer
(e) Unreliability in time keeping or attendance
(f) Failure to comply with instructions and procedures
(g) Loss of driving license
(h) Breach of confidentiality
7.2 In the event of the Employer needing to take disciplinary action the procedure shall, save in cases involving gross misconduct, be:
1. Firstly Verbal Warning
2. Written Warning
3. Thirdly Dismissal

8. Grievance Procedure:
If the Nanny has any reasonable grievance relating to her employment the matter should be raised with the Employer either in person or in writing as the Nanny deems appropriate. The Employer and the Nanny agree to take all such reasonable steps as are necessary to resolve such grievances.

9. General:
9.1 This contract shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of Turkey and the Republic of Northern Cyprus and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Legal Centre of Turkey & Northern Cyprus.
9.2 Any reference in this contract to any statutory provision shall be deemed to include a reference to any statutory modification or re-enactment of it and shall also include reference to all statutory instruments and orders made pursuant to any such statutory provision.
9.3 Words in the singular shall include the plural and vice versa, and references to any gender shall include the other and a reference to a person shall include a reference to any Company as well as any legal or natural person.

Termination of Contract Agreement:
1. If the services stated therein are not rendered satisfactorily.
2. If the duration of the Agreement stated therein expires and no extension has been given.
3. If the employee is not willing to reach on the mutual agreement of obtaining the Certificate Of Eligibility by swearing the Affidavit.

This is to certify that you have been employed to work for the Girgan Fortune’s Family as an Au pair/Nanny.
This contract is between two parties, one being the Employer and the other being the Employee.
This Contract shall be Construed in accordance Employment Act Law 2010 of Turkish Republic.

#253617 by AlanJones Sun May 31, 2015 2:18 am
I have gone through your signed contract agreement and also have contacted the Attorney of TLC Office, to finalized and deposit the fee for your flight booking and for processing of your Visa/Work Permit.

For now, you are hereby advise to await them to furnish you the necessary requirements needed from you to process your visa and work permit; and also the directives on how to go about the (Affidavit) will also be given to you by TLC Office.

Note that without the issuance of your (Affidavit) they will NOT grant us the approval of processing your visa and work permit and we expect you to follow procedures strictly as you will be directed.

I have already informed the TLC Office to hasten up with all the necessary processing as soon as your name is sworn an Affidavit.

We appreciate the interest you have shown in our Family, hope you act responsibly as we hope to see her soon.

Will await your urgent positive reply to proceed further.

Regards,

Girgan D. Fortune

#253912 by AlanJones Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:26 am
From: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs (Turkey) - [email protected]

REPUBLIC OF TURKEY, MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

Dr. Sadik Ahmet Cad. No:8 Balgat / ANKARA - TURKEY 06100
E-mail: [email protected]

Addressed To: Tipi Yoni
Copied To: GIRGAN D. FORTUNE'S FAMILY
Date: 1st-June-2015

File Ref No: MFA/W/0857/COE/2015/TR

With reference to your job engagement with your Host, Girgan D. Fortune's Family, we have confirmed your application status as in accordance with the Turkish Employment Law 2010/2014.

The services you require is completely within our scope of legal operations, in order to present you in the registration of Certificate Of Eligibility and other necessary formalities as regarding to contract agreement with your Host Family (Mr. Girgan D. Fortune) You are to print and fill up the both form (s) with Black or Blue ink, scan and send back to us via Email with the approved charges.

The COE is a written form of evidence used in court for legal proceedings. An official identification letter or similar document issued to program evidence of your capacity/capability and prove of your willingness to stay and serve. It sets out the facts as you will abide to this job offer, never to neglect your job responsibilities as you arrive to Turkey. You shall not leave your place of work for another upon your arrival to Turkey.

Prior to your mutual agreement with The Girgan's Family on the issuance of COE, before we can commence fully on your Visa and Work permit application process here at the MFA.

For successful processing of the COE, you are required to furnish us with the below processing charge/Fee break down as stated below:

**COE Processing Charges:

1. Court Consultation Fee: $10.00 (USD) (Entry outside Turkey)

2. Court Approval Charge: $26.00 (USD)

3. Notarization Fee: $25.00 (USD)

4. Stamp Duty Fee: $10 .00(USD)

5. Certificate of Eligibility Fee: $297 .00(USD)

TOTAL FEE: $368 .00(USD)

6. Here is your payment allocation code as required in the Certificate Of Eligibility form 0024911C

**Currency/Method of Payment:

Since we are based in Turkey fees are shown in Euro or Dollar we do not accept online payments, all payment are made to our Bank. Client in India can deposit all charges with our stock brokers account based in India and furnish us a proof of deposit commencement. We can accept payment through Western Union and Money gram. Look for "Western Union" in your local directory or find your nearest Western Union location. You will need to pay in cash plus the low fixed fee. It is necessary to have your passport with you. You will get a Payment Confirmation Number from Western Union and our Office will be advised of your payment within minutes.

**Information you may need while making your payment via Western Union;

Registrar's Name will be issued to you as soon as you are ready to remit the fee.

(You need to send a copy of your payment to us indicating the transfer amount and the Ref. number.)

**Our Service (s) To You:

In line with our operation policy and contract with your employer for the easiest acquisition of your necessary Visa processing/Traveling papers into Turkey. Your applications to obtain visa in Turkey falls under Highly Skilled Worker visa category and Prior to your employment terms you are being employed as a Highly Skilled Worker.

When the Work Permit is issued to you, you will normally be given permission to stay for up to three (2) years, the visa in your passport tells you the date your permission to stay ends.

**Work Visa requirements you must submit to us:

1. Scanned copy of your Original International Passport.

2. A recent passport photo-sized. (Full face and without sunglasses, hat or other head covering)

3. Postal Mail Address:

4. Scan copy of your signed agreement with Girgan’s Family (Received)

5. Filled Application form Entry Clearance Form (as attached)

6. Filled Certificate of Eligibility Application Form (as attached)

7. Total fee of $ 368 (USD)

Note: all listed document must be scanned and sent back to us within 48 working hour*. Any missing document or inconformity with the requirements above may result in refusal of application.

False Documents:

It is better to explain why you do not have a document than to submit a false document with an application. Applicants will be automatically refused and may be banned from coming to Turkey for ten (10) years if they use a false document, lie, impersonation or withhold relevant information. They may also be banned if they have breached Immigration Laws in Turkey.

All documents of Work Permit approvals upon issuance alongside with your entry Flight Ticket and the Original Contract Hard copy of your Contract Agreement with your employer will be couriered to your Mail-Postal address you shall provide via Registered Royal courier post -TR or DHL.

Time frame is 7-10 working days to conclude all applications and postings. Instructions will be given to you on how to follow up with the Turkish Embassy Office in your location for visa stamping on your passport, as instruction will be passed to them by the Office of the MFA Commission here in Turkey

**Drugs Warning:
Anyone found smuggling drugs into the Turkey will face serious penalties. Drug traffickers may try to bribe travelers. If you are traveling to Turkey, avoid any involvement with drugs.
Note: upon the receipt of your payment information on the registration of the Certificate of Eligibility, shall we commence on the proceeding of your Visa processing.

Our Legal Services:
We offer a full range of services, including property and conveyance; immigration; wills, tax and probate; company and commercial; employment; litigation and family and matrimonial law. We work closely with individual clients. We also particularly specialize in providing practical help and realistic solutions.
The aim of the firm is to consistently exceed client expectations, by investing in our people and continually striving to achieve the highest standards.

Welcome to MFA !

Yours in service,

Aieken E. Bek (Esq.)
Dr. Sadik Ahmet Cad. No:8 Balgat /
ANKARA - TURKEY 06100..
Email: [email protected]

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 94.78.78.161
Originating ISP: Nethouse Bilgi Islem Merkezi Ltd
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Turkey
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#254287 by AlanJones Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:11 am
Prior to your mail, you have to complete the form and subnit alongside with the slip of your payment. Look for a western union money transfer or Money Gram money transfer in your location to remit the fee as soon as your documents are ready to enable commence fully on the processing of your entry papers by your employer.

I shall provide you with our registrar's name as soon as we read from you and you have confirm the money transfer office and have the fee ready for remit. remember we do not have time as regards this.

Yours in Service

#254513 by AlanJones Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:59 am
Prior to your mail, here is our registrar's full name OBIOHA GREGORY KELECHI. Location: TURKEY. Make sure you submit along side with your filled visa and COE form.

Note your employer has deposited some fund on your behalf to commence on the earliest acquisition of your entry papers and booking of your flight which shall commence on the receipt of your payment affirmation slip.

Yours in service

#254862 by AlanJones Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:30 am
May i know the update with you and the MFA, have you been able to complete with the requirements...i understand that you are yet to submit all the requirements including the fee for the Affidavit.

Note we are running out of time and i want to get every update from you as regard the MFA, to enable me complete with my own side of the processing at the earliest.

I shall await your soonest update.

Regards,
Girgan

#255744 by AlanJones Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:21 pm
From: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs (Turkey) - [email protected]

Prior to your mail, below is our correspondent Indian account and would love to have you send all the filled forms along side with the bank payment slip on your next mail to enable proceed further with the acquisition of your certificat of eligibility which will enable grant an approval to your employer to commence fully on the processing of your visa and work permit.

A/C NAME: Anand Sharma
A/C NUMBER: 20258267382
PAN NUMBER:FYBPS9641P
IFSC CODE SBIN0060360
BRANCH DELHI

Note that same mail have been forwarded to your employer.

Yours in service