#258554 by crystal8816 Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:24 am
Hi

My husband had sent me the parcel from United State to Malaysia by Universal Air Express.

On 28th May 2015, I received a call named Jason from Universal Courier Service which is located in Bintulu. He asked me paid the duty fee which is RM 10,000.00

After a week, they requested RM 30,000 for delivery the box.

After make the payment, the postman asked me RM 20,000 for their postman team deliver the box. I also made that payment to them as their request.

Next day, postman Jason told me he is in Malacca and ready deliver the box to me. Until 5pm Jason called me that he forgot do the documentation for the Minister Foreign Affiars. So he need to go back Bintulu prepared the documentation.

After a day, he came to Kuala Lumpur and do all the documentation for Minister Foreign Affairs and I need to pay them RM 35,000 thousand for those documentation. After done the documentation, postman Jason told me that need to pay VAT Charge RM 37,500.

After done all the payment for the documentations and VAT Charge, he ready to deliver the parcel to me.

Unfortunately, on his way delivered the box to me from KLIA to Puchong. He got road block and police had lockup him in lockup room for two days. The Universal Courier Service company Manager Christopher called me and told me he will be settle the case and release Jason.
Police officer also asking me RM 10,000 for release Jason and the box so he can deliver the parcel to me.

I also follow their request make the RM 10,000 to release my postman Jason.

After Jason had release from police station, he text message me that he only can deliver the parcel to me after two days.

I have been waiting and waiting from until now 1st of July 2015, I haven't get the parcel that send from my husband.

I tried to called Universal Courier Service Manager Christopher and postman Jason, no one picked my calls.

Total I had paid:

Duty Fees: RM 10,000.00

VAT Charge: RM 37,500.00

Documentation for Minister: RM 35,000

Manager Fees: RM 30,000.00

Postman Fees: RM 20,000.00

Total payment: RM 132,500.00

Why until now July 1st i still didn't get my parcel yet?

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with that? I need the Bintulu Universal Courier Service office number so i can make a call and asking why and what happened to my parcel.

Anyone can help me because the parcel been hold for almost a month in Universal Courier Service. Anyone can help me on this please?

Appreciated if someone can help me those.

Removed contact information (BW).
Advertisement

#258557 by AlanJones Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:03 am
crystal8816 wrote:My husband had sent me the parcel from United State to Malaysia by Universal Air Express.

I assume that you've never actually met your "husband", it is just someone on the Internet that calls you his wife?

I'm sorry, but you are being scammed by a romance scammer, there is no parcel, the man whose pictures you have seen is not the man you have been communication with and I'm afriad that all the money you have sent has been stolen by the scammer, who is most likely in West Africa or the Far East.

Please cut off all contact with your "husband" and anyone he has introduced you to, such as the courier company. Do not accuse them of scamming you, they will just try to deny it and carry on the scam.

Please also post all the email addresses, websites and phone numbers that the scammer has used and the emails they sent you asking for money.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#258558 by crystal8816 Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:22 am
Dear Alan,

I had finally get the Diplomat Embassy in Malaysia and his name is Kelvin. He called me that my parcel still in KLIA Airport and I need to pay the security fees then they can deliver the parcel to me from Embassy Officers. He is very sure that my parcel is in the security room in airport.

I am confusing for those stories. The Kelvin Diplomat Embassy told me my real parcel still in KLIA. Every parcel in and out also need his approval only can deliver.

Tell me what can i do now?

Is anyone can help me please? i need the answer from someone from Universal Courier Service.

I just have their name and i dont have their contact number:

Jamie Beckford (CEO of Murphy's Oil and Gas Company)
Jason (Postman of Universal Courier Service) 6014 - 3709 762
Christopher (Manager of Postman) 6014 6511 294
Universal Courier Service cellphone 6011 3302 6115
#258577 by AlanJones Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:36 am
I don't know whether English is a problem for you, but you do not seem to understand what I am telling you.

THERE IS NO PARCEL. THERE IS NO DIPLOMAT IN MALAYSIA CONTACTING YOU - EVERYONE YOU ARE DEALING WITH IS A SCAMMER TRYING TO STEAL YOUR MONEY.

You will not get an honest answer from "Universal Courier Service" as they do not exist and any response you get from anyone claiming to be them will be an attempt to steal more money from you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#258580 by Dotti Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:54 am
I had finally get the Diplomat Embassy in Malaysia and his name is Kelvin. He called me that my parcel still in KLIA Airport and I need to pay the security fees then they can deliver the parcel to me from Embassy Officers. He is very sure that my parcel is in the security room in airport.

Real diplomats are not involved in getting packages to individuals. NEVER. Only thieves pretending to be diplomats make these claims.

To reiterate what Alan said: THERE IS NO PACKAGE. THERE IS NO SHIPPING COMPANY. YOU ARE NOT, AND HAVE NOT BEEN, TALKING TO ANY EMBASSY OFFICIALS. You are talking to a group of thieves.

The thieves will continue to tell you stories, insisting that the package is real, because they want to steal more of your money.

As Alan said, your "husband" is a romance scammer, a low-life thief who uses fake identities and creates fake relationships in order to steal money from women.

There are many cases of this EXACT same fake trick being used by scammers already posted here on scamwarners.

You need to cut off all contact with EVERYBODY connected to this scam, including your fake "husband."
Then you need to stay away from ANYONE who contacts you and tells you they can get your money back or they can get your package, even if they claim to be from the police. That is only the thieves trying a different tactic to steal your money.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#258616 by WeepingWolf24 Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:56 am
Crystal, faham Bahasa Melayu tak ??

Besar kemungkinan awak telah ditipu ni. Mungkin nanti kita boleh bercakap supaya saya boleh terangkan dengan lebih lanjut mengenai hal ni.

-------------------TRANSLATION-------------------
Crystal, do you understand Malay ??

Most probably you have been scammed. Maybe we can find a way to be in contact so that I could explain to you in detail about this.
#258628 by Bryon Williams Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:23 am
@Crystal,

Please get your help in this open forum so it can be monitored or consult the support staff via Personal Messages.

Be leery of any new poster.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/