#271503 by AlanJones Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:05 am
Tel. Nos.: +60166993958 & +60147482106

Dear Sir,
Can you supply your products to us here in Malaysia, We buy in larger quantity if your company can supply, please reply with your products detail for more information.
I will provide more information as soon as you declare an interest.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regard,
Mr. Azziz Mohammed
TRIBCAS Agency
Tel: +60-166-993-958
Mobile: +60-147-482-106
E-mail: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#283896 by richdanger Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:55 am
(Form the same email address)

Dear xxxxxxx

salaamu alaikum!

How are you?

Thank you so much for your kind mail to my proposal.

We will first of all want you to understand our modus operandi. We do not import any product. We are only a government agent. We are facilitators. Our business is to create a synergy/relationship between the seller and the buyer. The buyer is the Malaysian Government. We earn 5% commission from the seller in every successful business done with the buyer. Every business is on contractual basis.

It is important to educate you on our system of operation before we proceed. Our business is basically to facilitate the award of government contracts to our foreign partners. We receive 5% commission from the seller in every successfully government contract generated by us. We are licensed by the government to carry out this agency activities. Our operations are mainly to source for reputable company that is interested to bid for government contracts. We are not importers or marketers of any product. We are only a government contract agent, commercial facilitator, Trade Agent,Contract Negotiator, and business representative.

Your products are highly needed by the Malaysian Government under a supply contract. Payment of every government supply contract is by 100% T/T immediately every contract formality is completed. Malaysian government represented by the Ministry of Rural & Regional Development is the buyer and it is the same ministry that is responsible for the necessary regulatory approvals needed for the importation of your products and other related products into the country. I can assure you that the government is seriously looking for a reputable organization to handle the contract for the supply of this products under competitive tender and about 20 companies are participating but the winner will be selected based on their quality of the products.

We will be glad to build a strong and a sustainable business synergy with your company that will stand ahead of our local rivals in wining every government supply contract in Malaysia. We can assure you of our total commitment to achieving a long lasting business relationship with you that is based on honesty and mutual understanding.

PRODUCTS NEEDED:

A) ..........

B) ...........

C) ..........

PARTIAL SHIPMENT:.................Allowed
PORT OF DISCHARGE:..............Port Klang
PAYMENT TERMS:..................100% T/T upfront immediately contract procedures are completed
DURATION:.............................360 Days immediately after contract agreement is signed by both parties.
BUYER:.....................................Malaysian Government (On contract basis)

Please advise if your company is interested to do the government contract in Malaysia so that we can provide you with the necessary information on how to proceed.

Note: You are also required to bid and participate with your already existing specifications. The quantity is subject to change.

Kindly reply me back immediately.

I wait to hearing from you soon.

Best Regard,

Mr. Azziz Mohammed

TRIBCAS Agency
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.